LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

this projector looks awesome! It wil fit perfectly in my miniature appartment =]

Ive always been a big fan of projectors but its so hard to find a good one sometimes, i really like what i've seen about this projector so far

IT'S SO COOL. Too bad I simply can't afford one myself otherwise I'd have bought one already xD

Looks like the perfect alternative to a TV for me just starting out a new career and living in a relatively small apartment, but with the possibility to move it around more easily depending on where I want to watch stuff, along with how many, and on how big a surface. Smartphones has had integrated projectors before but I imagine this makes for a more serious experience. Might not have the best possible optics around but the usability seems to compensate well for that?

I think that the idea with the projector is amazing! So much more convenient then a traditional one. Btw great job Linus and the team on the video.

Nice! Perfect housewarming gift for my brother!

Hello! This projector is my opinion is awesome, the ability to have a projector project something that big but be so small is awesome. When you have friends come round instead of huddling around a tiny screen u could plug this in and bam!, good to go.

who needs a double monitor to watch videos/movies and play video games, when you can just project on you room's wall

Great looking product! Would be cool to have one during house party and such!

Short throw projectors are great, no need to put it far away from the projection surface + no one getting in front of it, meaning you can also get close to it as much as you want. LG now being my favorite company due to Ultra wide monitors and OLED TV's, I definitely would be interested in such a projector.

Thank you linus media group and LG

真実を見せてやる

shinjitsu o misete yaru

Hey there, new to the forum.  This giveaway looks fantastic.  I used to use a short throw projector in the garage at my house where my friends and I would play games on a ps3 and drink the night away.  Had to give it back to my school though after a couple of years once they figured out I was using there projector at home :P

Wow, first time I've seen such a powerful projector that projects a large image at such a short distance! Absolutely decent to have!

5 hours ago, CPotter said:

This is honestly the best projecter I've ever seen.It would be a blessing to play on!

Whoa! This is what I've been waiting for! I have a small room but I want to make my own theater, but all projectors available on market just don't let me do that. This will be the best choice for my small-room theater :D

Out standing work by LG this must be the most intersting most amazing projector ever 

Projection to wall distance surprised me, a theater set up would be epic with this.

It looks different from what most project-ors. The specs look amazing and for indoor laid back gaming or watching videos; it might be the best thing yet.

Would really like to see everything this thing can do!

pretty good looking for the most part, would prefer if all the ports were on the back of the projectors, but as long as the image quality holds up thats a minor gripe. 

This one good thing i came across this should be good for man caves ?

This LG projector is absolutely amazing for watching movies and playing games with a large group. It would also be a great solution for cinemas, being able to screw it into the floor at the front. I play Prepar3D and being able to show my aircraft's cockpit on a wall w/ the projector and play that way would be great.

The projector looks absolutely amazing and the video was very good :) .

I think it is actually pretty amazing how this projector beats pretty much every other projector to pulp. It is not that expensive when compared to other projectors, it is about same size, image quality is much better than most consumer projectors have and distance to project big image is ridiculously short which makes it perfect for home usage even if you live in tiny studio apartment. I have to say this thing would be good way to go if you are looking to buy projector and if I would have enough money to buy one I probably would.

I've watched a review from Techmoan a while ago! That little thing looks amazing!