LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

projector seems legit, but linus, the leader of the PCMR, fondled a XBOX CONTROLLER in the video...

dissapointing pleb...

That is freakin awesome. I was about to fall asleep but wanted to see what was on LTT and now that kept me awake. Thanks a lot. ?

200", WOW! If i could get the chance to see that in person, it would be an honour. Think about it, how many people get to see such a screen size in their own home.

Linus great acting, truth be told, i didn't know it was you untill you sat down. Love the special effects too. I too am apart of a small film crew, it's truely amazing how long it takes to make such short videos!

This looks more than just a bit awesome! Would be cool to use it to watch movies in the middle of the Sahara desert while under the stars or something.

i think it looks pretty neat. Haven't really seen to many projectors with the reflection projection style. So its got a spot in my wishlist.

WOW!!! Just the projector I'm lookin for my study!!!! Awesome video!!

Its a pretty exquisite projector imo. Look small but looks may be deceiving.

This projector looks astounding and a great thing to have because of its small size and large projection. 

Now I have something to do with my life with the PF1000U projector xD

60 inch image from 4 inches away? WAT!!! If only I had one of these ;)

One of the coolest projectors I've ever seen, portable and gives you fantastic real estate

Looks like an extra long VR headset. I want one.

5 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I think this would be awesome for when your traveling and want to watch a movie but don't want to go to an actual movie theater. You could just connect it via HDMI cable and rent a movie at red box 

Am i the only who thinks of a system like the one tony stark has in the movies (holograms and stuff) using this projector? (Unfortunately, real life version would be 2D :( ) 

Yo shit waddup, the projector looks really cool, although did look a little bit too blue during the video, but it was doing way over its max video size so, can't really complain

This will be the best things to do lan parties with. Just rocking up and playing outside with your friends on the walls or something. In all honesty this will be used a lot more than any of my screens. The specs overall look amazing to me.

The throw on this is amazing, and the image quality looks awesome too! I'd love to try it in a field for a big screen movie.

I'm modernizing my basement setup, was thinking about either TV or a projector, but the latter was barely possible, since I don't have enough space and proper mounting points for a good one. But LG's new one seems like a dream choice, since it can sit rather close to the screen and produce great image... 10/10 would comment again :)

Thx for the giveaway!

This projector would be perfect for exactly what you showed minus the trespassing and leaving 3 grand worth of equipment behind in a warehouse.

This looks amazing! I'm heading off to college soon and my roomates and I would absolutely love to play games and watch movies with this! Keep up the great work LTT!

Too expensive for me to buy at this price point, but ultimately worth it if you need the portability.  I could use this for movies, gaming, and work when presenting to a large audience.  Since I am buying my first house, this would replace the need for a few TV's since I could move this around as needed instead of buying multiple TV's for multiple rooms.  Great video LMG!  

Have not seen anything like this Short throw projector. I would like to watch cricket on this. Great video.

Would be amazing for the basement man cave.  Movie night when the kids are awake; personal theater for gaming when asleep (given my yells won't wake them xD).