LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I like the idea of a wall hugging projector, it will give me a good reason to keep the wall baron. From your video I see I can ignore everyone much more efficiently when we go up to a cabin, very nice indeed.

Wow...the size of the thing blows me away. Also loved the video, legitly probably the best thing taran has ever editted. Thanks for always creating great content, and showing off awesome tech like this projector.

Twitter: @noctlumina

man now i have to patch up my drywall from installing my tv mount.

it looks cool, small enough to be portable and screaming for my wall with 3D and bluetooth sound. Also DLNA ... who doesn't want that thing. Will be perfect media center with my raspberry with all the devices connected to one screen at once.

5 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Looks awesome!

It's a real coincidence but I was looking for a projector just the other day. It seems really cool and this one is actually perfect for my situation. I'd really like to have this

Awesome product non or less but I would like to see bluetooth image projection. That would be baller!

So many project can be done with this awesome projector, it also will fill the void in my life

the projector looks freeking awesome and the little short you guys did was very impressive and i enjoyed it very much keep up the good work guys

I've been super excited for this projector since it was announced and would love to win one! Especially since one is slightly out of my price range. haha

Looks like a amazing product for many different applications 

So the Thing is, if you ever made a LAN Party in a Basement and you have one Friend that brings an old Beamer that need a lot of space betreten itself and the Wall and there are the Desktop Screens in the way so it is really a pain in the ass to play local multiplayer games... 

Though I do wonder...200" of gaming...I wonder if it would be cool...to use this for different items as well...I could move things around...Not just use it for gaming but for theater. Perhaps presentations...card tricks...oh the possibilities to use this...

Its almost...Limitless...

sweet need this to check my browser cookie and it will look good on my table + overwatch :P

It looks pretty cool, and it looks great for couch gaming on the go.

This would be great for my scout troop as their one got stolen :)

It looks so damn cool. I wish LG can manage to make it more affordable. 

5 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Having a good working beamer is about the last dream ive got haha, this one definetely seems nice!

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

I Myself want this projector real bad,I use it as my tv(my tv is 5 years old and 20" big and its not smart!) and yes this thing has youtube on it so hell yea i want it!!!!!!!! 

I am the best computers student in my class thanks to you linus

Here is the link to the youtube video:

God, this would work so well in my little tiny apartment. What a stellar piece of tech.

This is perfect for gaming at the airport^^

Very cool,compact where u can get a really big screen.It would be insane to have it !

I could hook it up to my Raspberry Pi3 and have an cool little Retro Gaming Setup, would be really nice

Looks like the coolest thing ever!
Twitter: @korosi4