LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

5 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Coooooool. Looks awesome for a movienight.

Wow really cool piece of tech!

The only thing thats a little annoying about it is the fact that I would have to break into warehouses and paint walls.

But I think I could get used to this. :)

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5 GHz, GPUs: 2x GTX Titan, Mobo: Rampage V Extreme, Ram: 32GB Dominator 2800

Sound: Essence STX & SP 2500, SDDs: 2x 850 Pro 512GB, PSU: Corsair AX1200i, Case: Corsair 900D

Cooling: Full custom w/c loop (CPU, both GPUs), Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/14886-project-hermes-900d-titan-sli/

I would seriously use this to replace my 42" LG tv from 2007

would look awsome to play games like Ark ,Evolve or spitscreen game with friends 

Firstly, thank you for the great opportunity. LG's compact projector seems really great for a small room. Would love to use it for my living room. And the great thing about it is the durability of the bulb (30 000 hours). Hopefully I will be lucky. Thanks guys!

Amazing! Thats exactly what we need in our tiny houses in UK!!

I already have the soundbar, now all i need is this projector.

Just looks like a sick display to have on so me and my friends can play some games on 

this projec(tor) has it's balls so close to the wall :o 

I think that the projector is a great idea because it can be used on the floor in small spaces. It would be good for me because i have a very small room at my Dad's, however, it would also be good at my mum's house because my monitor is terrible and my chair is uncomfortable, so i can sit on my bed and play games with an xbone controller

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

After living with friends in a flat for a while this would be really cool to have since you could easily move it between different rooms. 

Would love to use this in my new uni place would make space a lot less important. The image looks solid and I'd love to see it play some movies. 

Wow. My problem with projectors has always been how far away you had to mount them from the screen. This seems to solve that problem in a beautiful way.

Wow, to be able to project 200 inches in such a short range. Good Job LG

This projector would be ideal for me! I have a pretty short distance to my wall and a normal projector couldn't do the job...

Well you can add as many as juice and processing power as you pocket support to build a gaming rig. But this is something is unique and uncompromising way of display. As Lunus is saying it's Kick Ass then I assume it will be a great revolution in PC Gaming. Now your 36"inches curved 4K or even 5K monitor will look tiny after playing game on this. Just like after working lot of time on laptop your 22" inches screen looks much bigger and vice- a-versa.

I wonder who in this universe doesn't like bigger screen!!!???

i need a good projector but dont have much space so something like this would make a lot of sense

I love this projector. I need this for Spontaneous College Campus Movie Parties

This seems really cool, but I dont have a spare couple grand to make it work lol. I hope i win :)

I think this would make me actually care about having a TV in the living room again, small enough to not be obnoxious in the living room like a 100" TV would be, but powerful enough be actually useful

Impressive piece of tech. The mobile factor is a big plus. Pretty sleek design. Gaming on it must be intense.
The run-time on the LED compared to bulbs is staggering while keeping a good picture quality at full HD.