LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

The PF in LG pf1000u stands for pretty fantastic. Or nah?

Looks absolutely awesome to play games on a huge wall.

This product looks amazing!  Even my wife wants it, and she didn't want me to have a TV larger than 55".  But she is amazed that the device is so small that we can put it away easily.  No need for permanent installation.

Projector, full HD, short throwback distance,  What can you possibly expect more? 

LG did an awesome job with this projector, 200" for that size is just incredible! Good luck to everyone!

Oh god, its amazing. Please lord Linus grant me one of these epic peaces of tech. 

I'm afraid to swear now because the overlords might hurt me. 

Way cool. Not only perfect for an apartment, but nice and portable too.

This projector is sick, ant the specs are amazing. This is excellent for movie nights pretty much everywhere. BTW the Backpack video was very cool.

Very cool projector. Would love to have one, all the walls in my appartment are white and empty, this would be perfect!

I thought: "I'll never win,might as well buy it for myself" *goes to purchase link* " Holy $h!p...this costs more than my pc." and here I am, just gonna try my luck because I do not have $1400ish for a projector.

That's a pretty dope looking piece of tech any way you look at it.

Before you give it away you should hack together a headtracking system to use with it.

cool projector. I hope the heat and fan are decent. small projectors can be noisy

I think it's pretty crazy that you can project a 100" image from just 38cm away! With all it's features this is seriously the best consumer projector I've ever seen.

I would definitely love to win one! Thank you LMG and LG for making this possible!

Awesome projector! I'm looking for a tv replacement now, with an added bonus of rooftop projection parties in Brooklyn!

Pretty damn awesome :) would love to watch movies with that.

I was surprised to see a pretty decent price for a projector like this one. Can't wait to get my hands on one like this one. It's amazing to see a projector with this capability at so short range.

Gosh. If i had this me and my friends would go to my backyard and play Brawlhalla on a screen bigger then 20'. Would use it as much as possible.

Great projector really want one of those.

Amazing. It would be great on my wall because it's pretty big and is already white also me and my friends will finally be able to play split screen without using a 24inch screen. That makes us squint to see the screen.

plz ?

Who knew a projector could look so good. Definitely want this for a gone theatre

Since most gamers don't live in a movie theater the concept of short throw projection is really cool. I'd totally play on that thing, maybe even make my garage into a gaming room... a man cave.