LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Very cool and very small, great for a carry round. Also THAT price; that might not be anything strange for projectors but that's the price of my computer.

It is cool, in my room i don't have space for normal projector but this one doesn't need more space than tv.

This is so awesome! Can't wait to see the winners.
p.s Linus you are the best!

I think this short throw technology is exactly what consumers need. 

A full HD projector with bluetooth connectivity and WIFI , the best of all is possibilities that its size and minimalist space requirements open up. I am breaking down by living room already to re-design it around this. Amazing upgrade for projectors and this form factor is definitely the way forward for home use projectors.

This is such amazing tech, i would love to see what kind of cool uses I could come up with with this, there are so many possibilities!

Definitely a cool product, was debating on buying a new monitor to travel with, but this might have changed the game for me in traveling gaming.

This seems like a pretty cool projector. I'd love to try it.

Sure is space efficient. I don't have a lot of space in my room, which means i had to put up with a diagonally adjusted projector (angled projector and then tilted projection). This sure could let me make use of the full wall efficiently.

Absolute badass projector perfect for a home theater on the go and very portable.

Looks so compact and great even for small spaces, would love to have that as my home theater setup!

I love the short throw capability makes it really versatile for outside at the pool, inside watching movies on the couch or for music videos at parties that take up an entire wall. Love what this projector offers.

This projector, is what I'm waiting for... I'f I win this, I'll make a video of me kissing this for good 5 mins!

Truly a great innovation in which it could be applied in a educational setting. Especially in places where there is a lack of available technology for teaching, having an easy-to-carry projector can help those doing educational missions in mountainous/difficult-to-reach areas and create a more effective educational experience.

This projector would be awesome to have in college...I could skip having to buy a TV for my dorm room :D ....and it would be handy when friends are coming over for some LAN parties 

A projector is something ive always wanting to use for console gaming, and this looks like a very nice projector that might be worth trying out.

I love how this is very portable and yet has very sharp and bright images. 

Case: Thermaltake Core V71 CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 1700X (overclocked to 4.1Ghz) Cooling: Corsair H110i GT(Push-Pull config) Motherboard: Gigabyte's Aorus AX370 AM4 K7 RAM: G.SKILL 2800Mhz 32GB GPU:  GEFORCE GTX 1080 (SLI) from Gigabyte Storage: Kingston 3K 240GB (main boot drive) Crucial M500 SSD, WD 2TB Green, 100GB HD(As backup) PSU: Sseasonic X Series 850W Gold

Interesting... Ive seen some of the really cheap projectors and they are just deplorable when it comes to gaming. This look beautiful in those  real dark settings.

Looks pretty cool, I was more amazed by the short, LTT should do more of those! While being sponsored by LG!

The pf100u looks like it would be a great thing to have in a vehical with a sound system to pair it up with for a mobile theatre experience, great for camping i'd wager

60" from 4" away.... That's pretty good if you want a large display. Not sure I'd use for gaming but definatly if was going to watch a movie with some friends.

Its great to see LG leading the way with this kind of technology, it has such a beautiful design. And its great to see them with the help of Linus to allow a couple of lucky people to own one. (BTW the short video was very enjoyable to watch)