LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Big screen gaming. Nice.

Main system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200 3x 16GB 2R, RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible

Would be an epic addition to a home theater! Looks awesome :)

Awesome projector. Amazing how big of a picture you can make from such a short distance.

OMG!!!! It would be awesome to organize movie watching nights and gaming weekends in my neighbourhood with this thing!!!!!

How did they do 100" worth of display at 4"? LG worked their magic with that baby. Man, would love one for a bedroom setup, could put all sorts of cool stuff on the wall!

This projector is awesome.

This projector's style matches even matches to high end gaming pc.

This projector looks badass.

This projector is so freaking small and even sexier and that reflective thing is awesome . If i had that projector all my friends will be freaking jealous . Plz if you could give this to me ??☺ 

I have big hall i could this projector in that hall on my ps4

Edited by Sanket

It looks like a beast for gaming. It's Awesome of LG to give them away!

I have a proyector, one that i've been using since 2003, and don't mind me... but i NEED an upgrade; this would be an amazing replacement for it, plus the small ratio-to-proyect is AMAZING ! 

Good Luck everyone ! :D 

The size makes me want to know how durable it is, looks like something I'd take on holidays instead of crappy motel tv's, but I am mildly worried about the lenses breaking on the plane.

5 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I want a beamer since I was 9 years old and this is the perfect possibility to get one :)

This one looks amazing... it's like a dream!

I'd love to have one to watch movies on it during my next road trip through Canada and USA!  9_9

This would be nice in one of my farm buildings, so my cows can believe they're outside xD. I like its compact size and look more than anything. I've seen short throw projectors in the past, however they've been big and badly implemented.

Would be pretty awesome and I have the perfect wall for it I just wonder if I could mount it from the ceiling :D

Absolutely epic looking device, would come in handy for many situations!

Small, and compact projector. Interesting concept for a projector, looks wonderful and wouod be amazing to have thet...

I think that this product is going to be revolutionary. It's going to be interesting to see how many more try to follow in LG's footsteps.

Aakash Sharma 
Cogito Ergo Sum.

I think its awesome how big this projector can display an image with its small compact form factor! 

It would be the coolest thing ever in my neighbourhood (Indonesia), everybody can watch me play some overwatch now ;)

Love the projector, this would be awesome to use at my LAN parties. 

"Born to late to explore the earth, born to early to explore the galaxy, born just in time to browse dank memes." - Unknown

Wow that actually looks amazing, I would love to get my Dorito covered hands on one of those

Love it for the biggest gaming/movie screen. Great video,really loved it. hope to win this. xD

I say this can be very useful for a small private "home theater" kind of setup, like when I wanna invite friends over and watch some... um... stuff.... on it.

Well if I didn't want a projector before watching that video, I do now! :)