UPDATE: Microsoft Lied - Shocker Every future game published by Microsoft Studios will come to PC (WIN 10)

Microsoft games on PC  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited and glad that MS has said this?

• Hell Yes!
    • God No!

4 minutes ago, Bouzoo said:

That what you are saying is the opposite of: "Encourage the freedom of expression". You are saying him not to say what he thinks because you love MS and therefore you don't like it. 

MS is in the wrong here, it's that simple. 

No I was simply saying his statement was invalid. Not every single person on the planet hates them. I like their products and them. I think UWP and the Windows Store is great but they need to fix some issues they have with it

They are not in the wrong. You are in the wrong for expecting too much from them.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

3 minutes ago, AluminiumTech said:

You are in the wrong for expecting too much from them.

they fucking said it! and its technically possible,so of course we expected that it was the case

Why should we not expect such things from one of the worlds richest companies, they can do what they they want, so if they say something we expect them to follow it up

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

2 minutes ago, ShadowCaptain said:

they fucking said it! and its technically possible,so of course we expected that it was the case

Why should we not expect such things from one of the worlds richest companies, they can do what they they want, so if they say something we expect them to follow it up

I never expected them to bring their games to steam.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

18 minutes ago, Castdeath97 said:

Do you even need to do that? They updated windows 7 to include their bull.

Yes but you can remove all of that.

And still, when you "upgrade" it makes their numbers go up, and they think "well, people don't care if we spy on every single last thing they do online, and sell it to line our products".

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

5 minutes ago, AluminiumTech said:

No I was simply saying his statement was invalid. Not every single person on the planet hates them. I like their products and them. I think UWP and the Windows Store is great but they need to fix some issues they have with it

They are not in the wrong. You are in the wrong for expecting too much from them.

He was not saying that for everyone, it was his personal opinion, unless I missed the part where he said that everyone hates them, when he clearly stated: "All I can say is". 

No, I and others are not in the wrong. We are expecting too much from them? They said they will make it possible and we believed them. Are we expecting more than they said they will do? No, we are expecting exactly what they said, nothing more, nothing less. If they can't do it, they shouldn't promise it in the first place. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Has there been backlash from xbone fans or something? Seems like the only reason to go back on your word and fuck up pc gamers once more. 

-------

Current Rig

-------

12 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

Has there been backlash from xbone fans or something? Seems like the only reason to go back on your word and fuck up pc gamers once more. 

It wouldn't surprised me. They've bitched before about us getting "their games".

bunch of fucking morons.

10 minutes ago, Trik'Stari said:

It wouldn't surprised me. They've bitched before about us getting "their games".

bunch of fucking morons.

Not that I disagree but well you kinda rip what you sow: Microsoft (Along with Sony in the interest of fairness) spend millions promoting the console wars and teaching all these kids to be elitistic assholes for the sake of brand loyalty. Well now that it's closing on 20 years and they're still breaking even from the xbone division they probably wish they eased up on the loyalty shit back then but now. Well now we've got a saying in Spanish that roughly goes "If you make a sandwich now you WILL fucking eat it"

So eat it MS.

-------

Current Rig

-------

9 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

Not that I disagree but well you kinda rip what you sow: Microsoft (Along with Sony in the interests of fairness) spend millions promoting the console wars and teaching all these kids to be elitistic assholes for the sake of brand loyalty. Well now that it's closing on 20 years and they're still breaking even from the xbone division they probably wish they eased up on the loyalty shit back then but now. Well now we've got a saying in Spanish that roughly goes "If you make a sandwich now you WILL fucking eat it"

So eat it MS.

I'd just like to see them, sony, and nintendo forced to release their games for PC, and then see their console visions completely go under due to everyone switching to PC.

Sadly, this won't happen. At least not for a very long time. Probably for the best, keep all the eight year olds screaming "fa**ot" into their headsets where they belong.

9 hours ago, 69ing Rainbow Dash said:

you played halo 5 for campaign only? leleleleleleleelelellelel:P no wonder you hate microshit so much

Tell a lie, I did play the multiplayer once to get some footage for a college assignment. Absolutely hated it. I always bought the Halo games for the story. And i was really disappointed with 5. 

Ryze of the Phoenix: 
CPU:      AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 4.15GHz
Ram:      64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @ 3200Mhz (Samsung B-Die & Nanya Technology)
GPU:      MSI RTX 3060 12GB Aero ITX
Storage: Crucial P3 1TB NVMe Gen 4 SSD, 1TB Crucial MX500, Spinning Rust (7TB Internal, 16TB External - All in-use),
PSU:      Cooler Master MWE Gold 750w V2 PSU (Thanks LTT PSU Tier List)
Cooler:   BeQuite! Prue Rock 2 Black Edition
Case:     ThermalTake Versa J22 TG

Passmark 10 Score: 6096.4         CPU-z Score: 4189 MT         Unigine Valley (DX11 @1080p Ultra): 5145         CryEngine Neon Noir (1080p Ultra): 9579

Audio Setup:                  Scarlett 2i2, AudioTechnica AT2020 XLR, Mackie CR3 Monitors, Sennheiser HD559 headphones, HyperX Cloud II Headset, KZ ES4 IEM (Cyan)

Laptop:                            MacBook Pro 2017 (Intel i5 7360U, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SSD, 2x Thunderbolt 3 Ports - No Touch Bar) Catalina & Boot Camp Win10 Pro

Primary Phone:               Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro 5G 256GB (Snapdragon 888)

2 minutes ago, Alexp10v2 said:

Tell a lie, I did play the multiplayer once to get some footage for a college assignment. Absolutely hated it. I always bought the Halo games for the story. And i was really disappointed with 5. 

As did I. Halo Multiplayer stopped being fun when they introduced the freaking Battle Rifle and all the plebs came over from CoD

1 minute ago, Trik'Stari said:

I'd just like to see them, sony, and nintendo forced to release their games for PC, and then see their console visions completely go under due to everyone switching to PC.

Sadly, this won't happen. At least not for a very long time. Probably for the best, keep all the eight year olds screaming "fa**ot" into their headsets where they belong.

1) 2 our of 3 major consoles are already x86 PCs so joke's on fucking them

2) Your analysis is kinda right: What I feel will happen is that we'll see incremental updates as we've seen lately and then Sony and Nintendo will just release their own PC stores ala windows store or Steam and just release PC versions there.

Eventually there will be little to no distinction between consoles and PCs other than the included console OS since they'll just keep doing incremental upgrades.

-------

Current Rig

-------

4 minutes ago, Alexp10v2 said:

it's made by 343. if you expected it to be good, that is all you fault dude.

CPU: i9 19300k////GPU: RTX 4090////RAM: 64gb DDR5 5600mhz ////MOBO: Aorus z790 Elite////MONITORS: 3 LG 38" 3840x1600 WIDESCREEN MONITORS

1 hour ago, AluminiumTech said:

not to steam

but you cant go "EVERY GAME"

when what you mean is "that one game we showed on that specific day"

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

7 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

1) 2 our of 3 major consoles are already x86 PCs so joke's on fucking them

2) Your analysis is kinda right: What I feel will happen is that we'll see incremental updates as we've seen lately and then Sony and Nintendo will just release their own PC stores ala windows store or Steam and just release PC versions there.

Eventually there will be little to no distinction between consoles and PCs other than the included console OS since they'll just keep doing incremental upgrades.

Don't forget the lack of ability to upgrade hardware, or expand storage beyond a certain point.

27 minutes ago, Trik'Stari said:

As did I. Halo Multiplayer stopped being fun when they introduced the freaking Battle Rifle and all the plebs came over from CoD

I still miss the original pistol. That+the sniper rifle were perfect for getting headshots all ranges.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

I'm sorry but there hasn't been a good Microsoft game for the PC in quite a while, it doesn't bother me if they aren't going to release any.

52 minutes ago, D_Knight said:

I'm sorry but there hasn't been a good Microsoft game for the PC in quite a while, it doesn't bother me if they aren't going to release any.

I wonder if we'll ever see Crimson Skies again. Microsoft still owns the IP, right?

1 hour ago, Trik'Stari said:

bunch of fucking morons.

From what I got that was a minority of selfish people that media decided to show. Most of them support the "non exclusive" system.

2 hours ago, AluminiumTech said:

I'm not even sure you even know what we're talking about here. This has nothing to do with Steam. 

The only thing that would push to use that cancer known as Windows Store is the return of Age of Empires Online, but since that won't happen cause the peasantry hates hard, complex games where you need to use more than 0.00001% of their grey matter, i see no reason why i should give myself cancer for games targeted at simpletons.

And yes, i took the gfwl aids back then just for Age, i gave 400 hours to it and resisted the urge to punch my computer monitor every time gfwl decided that it couldn't find Age and had to redownload it, every time that it would freeze trying to launch gfwl (not even Age, that thing froze itself without even launching the game), even spent money on it to buy microsoft point so that i could buy vanity items. I hate everything about M$ but my love for Age is what kept me around.

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

To be fair, even though this eliminates the guarantee of Halo 6 coming to PC.. there's still a crap tonne of exclusive Xbone games that I like which are coming to PC anyway i.e. Gears 4, Halo Wars 2, Fora Horizon 3 etc. Just my opinion though 

THE BEAST Motherboard: MSI B350 Tomahawk   CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700   GPU: Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X OC  RAM: 16GB G.Skill FlareX DDR4   

PSU: Corsair CX650M     Case: Corsair 200R    SSD: Kingston 240GB SSD Plus   HDD: 1TB WD Green Drive and Seagate Barracuda 2TB Media Drive

2 hours ago, Trik'Stari said:

bunch of fucking morons.

Some time ago there were rumours that Bloodborne was coming to PC. Console peasants made a damn petition for From to not release it on PC. Seriously...? It turned out to be a false rumour anyway.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

46 minutes ago, Nineshadow said:

Some time ago there were rumours that Bloodborne was coming to PC. Console peasants made a damn petition for From to not release it on PC. Seriously...? It turned out to be a false rumour anyway.

Yep.

They can't handle the idea that they bought the wrong fucking product, and as a result they have to ruin the industry to justify their poor, lazy purchasing decision.