UPDATE: Microsoft Lied - Shocker Every future game published by Microsoft Studios will come to PC (WIN 10)

Microsoft games on PC  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited and glad that MS has said this?

• Hell Yes!
    • God No!

I don't think that the wording necessarily means that it is going to be ONLY the games shown at E3.  I am going to wait for clarification on this new statement before I jump on the hate train.  

12 hours ago, Nineshadow said:

Some time ago there were rumours that Bloodborne was coming to PC. Console peasants made a damn petition for From to not release it on PC. Seriously...? It turned out to be a false rumour anyway.

I really want to beat some of them with my Original Xbox while saying "don't interfere with our gaming". I don't know if that'd help, but it'd make me feel better about never getting to play games online due to the Xbox Live paywall.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

1 minute ago, Dabombinable said:

I really want to beat some of them with my Original Xbox while saying "don't interfere with our gaming". I don't know if that'd help, but it'd make me feel better about never getting to play games online due to the Xbox Live paywall.

Not that either would be likely to accomplish anything, but I can see making a petition to get a game on to a platform, but to block it from going somewhere? xD That's just sad... how much buyer's remorse to do need to have to do something that counter-constructive and pedantic just to justify your purchase?

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

3 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Not that either would be likely to accomplish anything, but I can see making a petition to get a game on to a platform, but to block it from going somewhere? xD That's just sad... how much buyer's remorse to do need to have to do something that counter-constructive and pedantic just to justify your purchase?

Probably a shitload. I kind of have some over getting my Xbox, but it did let me play games from 2003-2014 until I could replace my...ancient desktop, and at the time it was good value (though it was cost effective as I bought 6 expensive games, and waited a few years until the rest hit the $5-$20 mark.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

22 hours ago, AluminiumTech said:

All of that is coming by the way. If you could be so patient as to wait until August 2nd then you will have most if not all of that fixed.

Oh wow really, do you have a link to an announcement from Microsoft about these upcoming fixes?

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

8 hours ago, ChrisxIxCross said:

Oh wow really, do you have a link to an announcement from Microsoft about these upcoming fixes?

It's all part of the Windows 10 Anniversary Update.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

8 minutes ago, AluminiumTech said:

It's all part of the Windows 10 Anniversary Update.

Does anyone know if LACP will be fixed in that update? Its been broken for months on windows 10.

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc

1 minute ago, The Benjamins said:

Does anyone know if LACP will be fixed in that update? Its been broken for months on windows 10.

LACP?

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

4 minutes ago, AluminiumTech said:

LACP?

Link Aggregation Control Protocol

you use to be able to set 2+ network ports as a team in powershell, but it broke after patch 10240.

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc

2 minutes ago, The Benjamins said:

Link Aggregation Control Protocol

you use to be able to set 2+ network ports as a team in powershell, but it broke after patch 10240.

I can try to find out if it'll get fixed.