CLOS3 IMPACT-Finished...final pics!

Just for you Alpenwasser....

Ah, now I feel special! :wub:

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

Very nice.  Love the paint.

posting to look at later, pics wont load in school :(

Intel i5 4670K 3.4GHz | EVGA 780Ti Classified | ASUS Gryphon Z87 w/ Armor Kit | G.Skill Sniper 8GB @1866MHz

Samsung 840 Evo 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Kingwin Lazer 850W Bronze PSU | Corsair 350D Window

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate BF3 Edition | Razer Naga Molten

posting to look at later, pics wont load in school :(

Cool beans,you wont be disappointed!

I have been made a trusted advisor!! WOOOOOP!!

SR-2-2x X5650 Xeons-3x 670 FTW-1x 120Gb Force GT-1x 240Gb Force GT-1tb WD Green-12Gb Dom GT 1866-Platimax 1500w-2x HK3-2xD5-24v controller-3x RX 480's-3x NiBlk HK GPU blocks-Koolance tops-BP res-15x SP120's-Little Devil V8.

Oh god I want that case :D Your build and skillz are epic! 

Mpower, 3570k & Gtx Titan Black

Oh god I want that case :D Your build and skillz are epic! 

Magoo is pleased by this.

ORVfnQJ.jpg

Thanks very much,its always nice when someone wants the case.

SR-2-2x X5650 Xeons-3x 670 FTW-1x 120Gb Force GT-1x 240Gb Force GT-1tb WD Green-12Gb Dom GT 1866-Platimax 1500w-2x HK3-2xD5-24v controller-3x RX 480's-3x NiBlk HK GPU blocks-Koolance tops-BP res-15x SP120's-Little Devil V8.

• 2 weeks later...

So while im still waiting for my Aqua C backplate...:mad:

The devil makes work for idle hands....in this instance in the form of a LAN shirt....every good LAN box needs a fragging shirt right?.........right?

n6zwBS7.jpg

8VASBkS.jpg

xwY0zuO.jpg

The wiring is all done bar the flow meter,only the back plate,the last of the plumbing and the last of the graphics....So close I can taste it.

Stainless Steel Cable Ties?

Yup!

You got it.

Hey just thought of this but are you gonna put a back plate on that gpu? EK has the new colored ones.

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Hey just thought of this but are you gonna put a back plate on that gpu? EK has the new colored ones.

Can u give me a link? :)

Mpower, 3570k & Gtx Titan Black

Im waiting for the active Aqua C backplate to arrive.

Wow Daniel it's been a long time since I checked in on this. All your years of experience are showing in this build. Perfection my friend! 

These are backplates NerdNinja is referring to, I think.

Yup that's it! However in the online store I can only seem to find yellow

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Thanks!

Well it time to start unveiling what im trying to..

Today is the turn of the Spectracoat top coat.

Key the exterior panels ready for spraying,key,tack rag then a wipe over with a panel wipe to get rid of any fingerprint grease etc.

zX8741V.jpg

RaDSyh8.jpg

Then we apply the Spectracoat..

qpqFzx0.jpg

vUuLYeK.jpg

3DtaLq1.jpg

4DQIs3O.jpg

I know what you are thinking...doesnt look like much right?

How about now?

QgngLko.jpg

NZXEZVu.jpg

WdYrMQV.jpg

uU4j1mc.jpg

Y9WOHWx.jpg

0VTImNF.jpg

And smooth as a babies bum.

tqU8Gpw.jpg

The pics dont do it justice,the panel shimmers thru all the prismatic spectrum,looks awesome.

When its clearcoated and buffed,it should pop out really well

And to top off my day..

A glorious MIPS Iceforce HF block!

Last of the breed and very possibly the block i will use in this build,unless i can find another then it will be going in the SR2

oHWh7vd.jpg

lkadBZF.jpg

HHrYYe1.jpg

Thanks Namron!

Now i need to ask myself,does that awesome machined retainer need painting to match the panels....

mmf
Edited by alpenwasser
spoilerified quote

mmf

Can you please not quote pics? That would be nice :)

Wow Daniel it's been a long time since I checked in on this. All your years of experience are showing in this build. Perfection my friend! 

Hey buddy! Long time no see. Its nearly done!

It will be up long enough for final photos then its going to be run for a few weeks then rebuilt without the ped and a custom interior.....like I should of done the first time round

People keep commenting and a notification comes up and there's not a new update so I get sad :{ yudodis @B NEGATIVE

Sorry buddy,plate should be here tomorrow so I will bust the cam out and spam this thread with pics of my junk take some quality pics of the finished GPU.

Im in this months MOTM on Bittech!

http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=274279

Vote for your favorite megalomaniac Dog!

Well...while im still waiting for the AquaC backplate to arrive (its in the post) I decided to get the screen up and running.

lUp96rs.jpg

Woooo!

Need to just nudge the screen to level it up tho but she is in and working even after all the poking and prodding its had.

Switchable lights....so cool.

5M4Bcem.jpg

DDsXq8n.jpg

VC09B2P.jpg

Right.no more pics till the plate is in and the loop is finished.....Royal Mail,I R Disappoint.