CLOS3 IMPACT-Finished...final pics!

Those lights... it practically looks stock. :D

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

I love those lights. Remind me of Victorian barber signs !

Can't say I like the caselabs logo though, or the stripes. Case looked much better without them.

It looked so plain tho.....It needed a little something to break it up a little

It reminds me of the lighting you see in train cars or tunnels etc

Kind of like this, though it does also look like the barber signs

bahn_ned_train_profil.jpg

LED strips look like ass and these fit inside the rails at the top bang on.

OMG haha, 

Was gonna do the same thing with my case!

Looks great!

Thanks

This build is amazing, the best i have ever seen.

Thats high praise indeed,thank you

Those lights... it practically looks stock. :D

Thats what its all about for me,making it look as it should be there.

SR-2-2x X5650 Xeons-3x 670 FTW-1x 120Gb Force GT-1x 240Gb Force GT-1tb WD Green-12Gb Dom GT 1866-Platimax 1500w-2x HK3-2xD5-24v controller-3x RX 480's-3x NiBlk HK GPU blocks-Koolance tops-BP res-15x SP120's-Little Devil V8.

It looked so plain tho.....It needed a little something to break it up a little

It's not the logo or the stripes that I don't think look right, it's the colour of them. Can't you go over it with some green candy so it looks more ghosted than just plain white?

I think ghosted would have just been incredible.

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

It's not the logo or the stripes that I don't think look right, it's the colour of them. Can't you go over it with some green candy so it looks more ghosted than just plain white?

I think ghosted would have just been incredible.

The white maybe going after all..found some 3M greatness to use...

$T2eC16h,!ysE9sy0kzTYBRpI81kg)!~~60_35.J

200 micron film that turns from black to white under direct light,May well get the logo and stripes cut from that instead.

SR-2-2x X5650 Xeons-3x 670 FTW-1x 120Gb Force GT-1x 240Gb Force GT-1tb WD Green-12Gb Dom GT 1866-Platimax 1500w-2x HK3-2xD5-24v controller-3x RX 480's-3x NiBlk HK GPU blocks-Koolance tops-BP res-15x SP120's-Little Devil V8.

Now that's some clever shit :D

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

Now that's some clever shit :D

3M are godlike. Everything they do is amazing.

I would love to get my mitts on a few dozen litres of Fluorinert. The coolant

would be more expensive than the PC it would be cooling (most likely), but

the possibilities it would offer... oh my! :wub:

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

I would love to get my mitts on a few dozen litres of Fluorinert. The coolant

would be more expensive than the PC it would be cooling (most likely), but

the possibilities it would offer... oh my! :wub:

You wont be able to get Flourinert very easily,its a hydrocarbon nightmare,Novec 649 is the better fluid and is much easier to use.

Couldn't agree more. My latest obesssion is Dinoc lol.

BTW... I just wanted to say that I didn't mean to sound arsey about the stripes and logo. Like, not rude. I just love this build so much and I really don't think they looked right.. Mind you, I could be wrong here but from your reaction I think you may have felt the same.

I've done it before myself. Got excited and took it one step too far... But yeah, I just wanted to explain that and say that I wasn't being a dick, just trying to be constructive.

Couldn't agree more. My latest obesssion is Dinoc lol.

BTW... I just wanted to say that I didn't mean to sound arsey about the stripes and logo. Like, not rude. I just love this build so much and I really don't think they looked right.. Mind you, I could be wrong here but from your reaction I think you may have felt the same.

I've done it before myself. Got excited and took it one step too far... But yeah, I just wanted to explain that and say that I wasn't being a dick, just trying to be constructive.

I have no issue with criticism,this is a public forum after all.

The reason why i want that 3M film is that the paint is light reactive so the stripes and logo would look better being of similar effect.

You wont be able to get Flourinert very easily,its a hydrocarbon nightmare,Novec 649 is the better fluid and is much easier to use.

Haha, true. There was a guy selling a few hectolitres on Fleabay about two

years ago. Was not aware of 649, thanks for that. :)

EDIT:

I have no issue with criticism,this is a public forum after all.

The reason why i want that 3M film is that the paint is light reactive so the stripes and logo would look better being of similar effect.

Agree, it would fit the paint theme of this build very well IMHO.

Haha, true. There was a guy selling a few hectolitres on Fleabay about two

years ago. Was not aware of 649, thanks for that. :)

EDIT:

Agree, it would fit the paint theme of this build very well IMHO.

I have a couple of ltrs of Novac going......

The film should arrive today so I will get pics up later.

So my tester has arrived....

First you dont....

aLX6eDx.jpg

Then you do!

u7pcOzA.jpg

I have used this before on motorbikes,had Kawasaki laser cut with this stuff on the bellypan of my ZXR,more recently TTL used it on Rushkits rig and it looked really good.

Well I used my test meter up pretty quick.....

C4NSf5O.jpg

9XJMiJc.jpg

Now i just need to order another meter to finish the stripes then get the Caselabs logo cut from the same material.

JUewSnU.jpg

The white maybe going after all..found some 3M greatness to use...

$T2eC16h,!ysE9sy0kzTYBRpI81kg)!~~60_35.J

200 micron film that turns from black to white under direct light,May well get the logo and stripes cut from that instead.

That's freaking awesome.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

That white tape IMO shouldn't be that far away from the opening on the top of the case (looks like 1-2cm of gap where in light would not look... perfect :P)

Again, this looks awesome!!

:/

This is the Truth!  I use everything from Fine tape to their Respirators. Awesome Products!! :)

Just admiring your work here.. ;)

This is the Truth!  I use everything from Fine tape to their Respirators. Awesome Products!! :)

Just admiring your work here.. ;)

3M are <3

Please 3M,adopt me!

Sad news.

The Vendor that was supplying my GPU for this build,a 780Ti Classy, has scammed me for my money.
He was part of the OCN vendor program and was considered trusted until he did this.

He also ripped off Derickwm on OCN for 4 R290X's.

http://www.overclock.net/t/1466843/rant-lucid-dream-computers-is-a-scam

Sadly,after recent developments in my work...or lack of,things are going to be put right back in regards to this build,I can ill afford to buy another GPU. He reckons a refund was sent yesterday at 5pm,my acc has fast track on it but it has yet to appear.
I am informing my bank on fraud charges being brought against him.

Im sooooo angry right now.

Do not have any dealings with Lucid Dream computers!

Will Rittmann is a scam artist.

Sad news.

The Vendor that was supplying my GPU for this build,a 780Ti Classy, has scammed me for my money.

He was part of the OCN vendor program and was considered trusted until he did this.

He also ripped off Derickwm on OCN for 4 R290X's.

http://www.overclock.net/t/1466843/rant-lucid-dream-computers-is-a-scam

Sadly,after recent developments in my work...or lack of,things are going to be put right back in regards to this build,I can ill afford to buy another GPU. He reckons a refund was sent yesterday at 5pm,my acc has fast track on it but it has yet to appear.

I am informing my bank on fraud charges being brought against him.

Im sooooo angry right now.

Do not have any dealings with Lucid Dream computers!

Will Rittmann is a scam artist.

man that fucking sucks! i always go to pick up my parts in person and pay in cash. saves the worry about this sort of stuff, im lucky computer shops are quite lucid where i live 

Sad news.

Sad news indeed. I've been lucky so far with these sorts of transactions (though

I've only actually done one on a forum community, went smooth as butter luckily).

Went through the thread on OCN, hopefully this guy's in for a proper "fecal matter

makes contact with the ventilation device" kind of situation.

Jeez this is really stupid, what an idiot... I hope you'll get your money back and really hope everything works out for you... Damn.. Cheer up mate!

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

Sad news.

Wow, that just sucks.

This is why I stick to big stores  :unsure:

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla