The WAN show isn't the same without linus :-(

SSOB

I'm a big slick fan ( you're awesome @Slick ) But i don't know , the livestream missed the ''energetic factor'' in my eyes without linus. Don't know if it's because of slicks' brother or the lack of linus ( last seems more logical.) What do you think agree on this or not?

Interested in Business and Technology

I'm a big slick fan ( you're awesome @Slick ) But i don't know , the livestream missed the ''energetic factor'' in my eyes without linus. Don't know if it's because of slicks' brother or the lack of linus ( last seems more logical.) What do you think agree on this or not?

well yeah but slick's brother still did a great job 

You're right, it was way better... I prefer the rambling, twitter blits, casualness of it like it used to be.

3930k | RIVBE | 32GB Dominator Plat. | Titan XP | Intel 750 1.6TB | Mellanox 10Gb NIC | AX1200i 

Custom TJ07 | 2xD5 pumps | EK Supremacy EVO | EK Titan XP | EK RIVBE Block | Cu Tubing | 25x120mm Rad

Samsung U28D590D 4K | Leopold Otaku w/Browns | Corsair M65 | Corsair SP2500 | Sennheiser HD595

Ok.

I mean what.  Did you expect it to feel exactly the same?

Intel Core i7-7700K | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW | ASUS ROG Strix Z270G Gaming | 32GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200 | Corsair AX860i

Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB | EKWB Custom Loop | Noctua NF-F12(x4)/NF-A14 LTT Special Edition

Dell S2716DGR | Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (Cherry MX Brown) | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | FiiO E17 DAC/Amp | Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro

I thought it was a great show i wouldn't mind them switching it up like that every now and then i'm sure either Linus or Slick wouldn't mind a friday off so add in another guest.  What impressed me the most was the afterparty stream that Slick put on i mean gaming with the LTT community thats an after party =)

Intel 4790k • Asus Z97-A • Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce • G.Skill 1866 4GBx2 • Corsair HX850W PSU • Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler • Intel 530 120GB SSD(OS) • 1TB HDD(Games) • Cooler Master HAF 912 • Logitech G15 Key • Razer Abyssus Mouse • Asus 24in 144hz VG248QE

I agree it was very different but I still liked it. Slick did a great job yesterday although i do prefer the older streams, the first few with slick and linus were the best.

I think this probably was the best one since that one that Linus did alone sitting on a cardboard box when the LMG HQ was all new.

I thought it was a great show i wouldn't mind them switching it up like that every now and then i'm sure either Linus or Slick wouldn't mind a friday off so add in another guest.  What impressed me the most was the afterparty stream that Slick put on i mean gaming with the LTT community thats an after party =)

Agreed, the after party really made it this time.  Very interactive and lots of fun.  And LONG...lots of great laughs.

TreesFX!

3930k | RIVBE | 32GB Dominator Plat. | Titan XP | Intel 750 1.6TB | Mellanox 10Gb NIC | AX1200i 

Custom TJ07 | 2xD5 pumps | EK Supremacy EVO | EK Titan XP | EK RIVBE Block | Cu Tubing | 25x120mm Rad

Samsung U28D590D 4K | Leopold Otaku w/Browns | Corsair M65 | Corsair SP2500 | Sennheiser HD595

almost nobody liked the stream because there weren't any streaming problems and because there actually was an afterparty

I'm a big fan of @Slick and of Linus but you guys are doing the same thing that youtube did with ncix. when Linus wasn't in a video the video got hundreds of dislikes. stop doing this type of thing. Linus will be back next week and the week after and after but now you're just mean

let the hate begin

Edit: and yeah, you will never see that type of afterparty. Never. Again

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

It was a good show. It didn't feel worse just different since it's a different person. Did you expect it to be the same? Obviously not. Slick's brother did a great job and we'll have Linus back next week hopefully with some news that has to do with volcanoes and islands and stuff that we all want to know about.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

It was different, but still good. I liked Slick's brother's different perspective (e.g. talking about the Hynix plant fire as a firefighter). 

[spoiler=My Current PC]AMD FX-8320 @ 4.2 Ghz | Xigmatek Dark Knight Night Hawk II | Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 | 8GB Adata XPG V2 Silver 1600 Mhz RAM | Gigabyte 3X Windforce GTX 770 4GB @ 1.27 Ghz/7.25 Ghz | Rosewill Hive 550W Bronze PSU | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Samsung Evo 250 GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | ASUS VS239H-P | Razer Deathadder 2013 Partlist

LTT Build-Off Thread: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/35226-the-ltt-build-off-thread-no-building-required/

I was really disappointed in the way quite a few community members acted by what they put in Twitch chat and what they Tweeted towards Luke and Richard, you'd think people wouldn't get all that angry and stupid over a change that, IMHO, was a bit refreshing.

Kudos to Luke, and especially to Richard, on the jobs they did and how well they handled it all.  :)

I enjoyed the WAN show, it was different but also the same.  What I was disappointed with was the problem with the MOD team, we where denied potentially some thoughts from them, hope it can be sorted out and make it happen in the future.

I would happy to see Richard back on the WAN show either as a stand in or just as a extra from time to time.

Cry Havoc!

I enjoyed the WAN show, it was different but also the same.  What I was disappointed with was the problem with the MOD team, we where denied potentially some thoughts from them, hope it can be sorted out and make it happen in the future.

I would happy to see Richard back on the WAN show either as a stand in or just as a extra from time to time.

Slick also had a bot implemented, so it might have done a bit too much.

I agree, the WAN show was missing the Linus factor, but one thing I learned is that Linus needs to stay away from the after party

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

LOL that after party went on for like 6+ hours.

I zoned in for a few minutes every hour because I was busy at the time, but it seemed really awesome to game with all the mods and stuff.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

I zoned in for a few minutes every hour because I was busy at the time, but it seemed really awesome to game with all the mods and stuff.

ya i fell asleep sometime after slick was cooking at like 4am and it went on till like 6am i think not sure though

and that is his and my time zone

It was more like 10+ for the actual afterparty

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

I liked it but thought it got kinda weird when they talked about Day 9 for 30 minutes and drooled over him while he was in the chat.

Yeah, if it really want to 5:30am PST or so (I fell asleep at 4:30am PST while still watching the stream,lol) then it was just over 13 hours for the total stream including the WAN show.  WAN show started just before 4:20pm PST

Was a great Friday night, Saturday morning...

I loved the stream last night, and to everyone the was at the after party, you guys were awesome :D I had a lot of fun last night chatting with all of you. Best community ever in my book.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Personally, i really enjoyed the WAN show without linus, it was nice to change things up and have a stream where it was nearly all game stuff! 

As for the afterparty, and the afterparty's afterparty and the afterparty's afterparty's afterparty and the afterparty's afterparty's afterparty's dinner and! The afterparty's afterparty's afterparty's dinner's afterparty!

I really enjoyed being a part of most of them, it's always nice to have a good laugh!

cJhUyHS.png

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.