The WAN show isn't the same without linus :-(

SSOB

I liked it. more community orientated and less lip service which i understand you need to pay the bills but yeah it kills the vibe 

Its all about those volumetric clouds

I liked it, Slicks brother seems pretty cool! He had a different perspective on things that I liked :)

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

The dynamic of brothers getting along like they do can be rare in families, good they have similar interests with different views on similar subjects also...

Great duo, looking forward to another bro-stream in the future.

Really liked the way they took care of business this week.

Not saying I don't like linus, I think his energy and personality is KING, but variety can be good too and this last week fits the bill perfectly.

Kudo's, great job, bloody good show old chaps!

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

it was better without linus.

- teamspeak.ltt-unofficial.com

- teamspeak.ltt-unofficial.net

- teamschnitzel.ltt-unofficial.com

- teamschnitzel.ltt-unofficial.net

cpu: Intel sandybridge-E 3930k @ 4.2Ghz

cooler: corsair h100 @ full speed push-pull

motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Extreme

gpu: 2x EVGA GTX660's & 1x EVGA GTX980

ssd: 2x samsung 256GB 840 pro raid 0

ssd: 1x samsung 1TB 840 evo

hdd: WD green 3TB

hdd: Seagate Barracuda 1TB (st1000dm003)

hdd: Seagate Barracuda 1TB (st31000520as)

psu: corsair ax1200i

ram: 8x 4GB corsair platinum @1866mhz

case: coolermaster cosmos II

monitors Main: 8x LG 22EA53 1080p 60hz

monitor Extra: 1xiiyama prolite G2773Hs 1080p 120hz 27"

keyboard: logitech g19

mouse: corsair m60

Lenovo T550

RaspBerry pi webserver:

Nas:

StatusOffline.

PC straight to the modem/router/switch/DHCP-Server/... with a 20cm (+-8inch) cat6a patch cable because same price as cat5.

ISP: Telenet (belgium)

Speed: 60Down-4Up (+- 45€/month)

ping to there servers: +-8ms

ping to other Belgians: +-12ms

- wheels for cosmos II

I wouldn't say it was better without Linus, just different. I very much admire @ColdSC for his persistence and attitude despite what else was happening. 

While I understand one person can talk at a time on the live stream, mods were pretty quiet even in the call... volume wise and talkative wise...

It could have been planned better but...who am I to say otherwise..

Good job regardless.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

I wouldn't say it was better without Linus, just different. I very much admire @ColdSC for his persistence and attitude despite what else was happening. 

Yeah, I really expected better behavior from twitch and twitter. Though this is the internet and people can be who they want to be without and apparent repercussion, unfortunately 10% want to be absolute Douchebags... 

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

While I understand one person can talk at a time on the live stream, mods were pretty quiet even in the call... volume wise and talkative wise...

It could have been planned better but...who am I to say otherwise..

Good job regardless.

During the WAN Show, we couldn't really get through due to internet speed. After the show, it was only myself. Whaler and Dave both slept. Dim is like nocturnal, Glen was out buying a new phone, don't know where Air went but most likely asleep. 

Yeah, I really expected better behavior from twitch and twitter. Though this is the internet and people can be who they want to be without and apparent repercussion, unfortunately 10% want to be absolute Douchebags... 

Mmm it's a sad place sometimes

During the WAN Show, we couldn't really get through due to internet speed. After the show, it was only myself. Whaler and Dave both slept. Dim is like nocturnal, Glen was out buying a new phone, don't know where Air went but most likely asleep. 

SLEEP_84b522_2014956.jpg

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

I really liked how much more community oriented and low key it was.  It wasn't as produced and commercialized as it is with Linus.  It felt more like hanging out and less like watching a tv show.

I would hope that in the future we can have both kinds of shows.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers