hahaha lol

1. http://www.darkorbit.co.uk/

2. Register

3. Login to server Global Europe 1

4. Click '?' top right corner

5. Forums

6. Profit $$$

||| Drakon (Desktop Build) |||

|| CPU: 3800X || Cooler: Kraken X63 || Motherboard: B450 Aorus M || Memory: HyperX DDR4-3200MHz 16G ||

|| Storage: 512GB 970 Pro + 500GB 850 EVO + 250GB 850 EVO + 1TB HDD + 2TB HDD || Graphics Card: RX 5700 XT Red Devil || Case: Thermaltake Core V21 || PSU: XFX XTR 750W 80+Gold || 

Damn, isn't that guy a mod? I'm just going off of his member title, but damn you came off rather hostile if he is in fact a mod. Eh, fuck it, he's an idiotic plebian xD

ASU

2 minutes ago, mikat said:

should i post a link to this thread and say he's being laughed at for giving bad advice?

Already linked :D

|| CPU: 3800X || Cooler: Kraken X63 || Motherboard: B450 Aorus M || Memory: HyperX DDR4-3200MHz 16G ||

|| Storage: 512GB 970 Pro + 500GB 850 EVO + 250GB 850 EVO + 1TB HDD + 2TB HDD || Graphics Card: RX 5700 XT Red Devil || Case: Thermaltake Core V21 || PSU: XFX XTR 750W 80+Gold || 

7 minutes ago, Aleksbgbg said:

wow ... how?

Simple, googled the dopey fucker's forum username into Google (PSKSUNDANCE), found an account for the game Dark Orbit with the exact username, and avatar. Checked forum posts and spotted OP's thread he made.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

13 minutes ago, Hackentosher said:

Wtf? He's a mod and doesn't know the difference between framerate and your damn internet connection? Does he even know what frame rate is? I think he actually got FPS mixed up with ping here.

He's not a mod, just a turd.

That title means he's been shitting on the forum for a while, posting his bullshit. :D

1 minute ago, Aytex said:

profit111

my message is pending ;)

inb4 insta bann

but totally worth it :D

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

1 minute ago, Aleksbgbg said:

He's not a mod, just a turd.

That title means he's been shitting on the forum for a while, posting his bullshit. :D

God's speed to that entire forum.

ASU

Can't figure out how to log into that forum? I've got an account made for the game itself, and can log in.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

7 minutes ago, Aleksbgbg said:

hahaha lol

1. http://www.darkorbit.co.uk/

2. Register

3. Login to server Global Europe 1

4. Click '?' top right corner

5. Forums

6. Profit $$$

doesn't work, signs me up to the dutch version of that forum...

WHY IS EVERYTHING SO HARD

1 minute ago, Fulgrim said:

Can't figure out how to log into that forum? I've got an account made for the game itself, and can log in.

Gotta go to the game, then that ? at the top right and then forums.

if you were asking how to do it

if you were not, sry :D

Just now, mikat said:

doesn't work, signs me up to the dutch version of that forum...

WHY IS EVERYTHING SO HARD

Gotta start the game in English.

1 minute ago, mikat said:

www.darkorbit.com is in dutch :/

Log out, and before you log in, top left corner has language selection :D

16 minutes ago, mikat said:

posted lol

wait what a mod has to approve a post LOL WTF 

I think that is for new users :D

but your post made me & my friend laugh our heads off, nice one mate :D

thanks for a good laugh guys, good before bed :D:D 

6 minutes ago, mikat said:

who's wcr113 and who's dankmememaster? @Minibois?

I'm not on that forum

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Good god, is everyone on that forum an idiot? Check the last response.

ASU

16 minutes ago, mikat said:

btw: don't get too serious, i wanna have a good laugh :D

Lol didn't plan on it. That's literally all I posted.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization