This Tech Genius is killing me ...

Aleksbgbg

Every time I post a tech question on this game forum, I get this smart **** telling me all this bull xD FIY, the game is abbreviated 'DO'

Please take a moment to admire his genious:

Untitled.png

oh and I was also asking in tech support so they can tell me if I am doing something wrong

||| Drakon (Desktop Build) |||

|| CPU: 3800X || Cooler: Kraken X63 || Motherboard: B450 Aorus M || Memory: HyperX DDR4-3200MHz 16G ||

|| Storage: 512GB 970 Pro + 500GB 850 EVO + 250GB 850 EVO + 1TB HDD + 2TB HDD || Graphics Card: RX 5700 XT Red Devil || Case: Thermaltake Core V21 || PSU: XFX XTR 750W 80+Gold || 

what a pleb.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

What should I reply to him? :D

4 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

probably a console player, cant take the information being sent to his eyes when its over 24 fps

he needs a better internal cpu, aka the brain

5 minutes ago, Minibois said:

what a pleb.

|| CPU: 3800X || Cooler: Kraken X63 || Motherboard: B450 Aorus M || Memory: HyperX DDR4-3200MHz 16G ||

|| Storage: 512GB 970 Pro + 500GB 850 EVO + 250GB 850 EVO + 1TB HDD + 2TB HDD || Graphics Card: RX 5700 XT Red Devil || Case: Thermaltake Core V21 || PSU: XFX XTR 750W 80+Gold || 

Wtf? He's a mod and doesn't know the difference between framerate and your damn internet connection? Does he even know what frame rate is? I think he actually got FPS mixed up with ping here.

ASU

Just now, Aleksbgbg said:

just wright *throws console at "name"* lol or something like that

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

1 minute ago, Aleksbgbg said:

reply? avoid him like the plague, you might catch his stupidity if stayed too long

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

4 minutes ago, Aleksbgbg said:

You must be running 1960's dial-up if 15fps actually looks smoother than 50fps (or higher) to you.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Half tempted to register on that forum to call out that guy for being a dopey cunt.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Just now, Bananasplit_00 said:

just wright *throws console at "name"* lol or something like that

sure :D

In what world does he live in ?

When it is around 15, it seems I have smooth sailing

Desktop : Intel I7-760 @ 2.80 / MSI H55M-ED55 / Kingston 2x4 GB DDR3 1333MHz / Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo / Radeon HD 5770 1GB / Western Digital 1To Caviar Green / Corsair CX500 / NZXT M59 / BenQ EW2440L (1920x1080@59Hz) / W2040 (1600x900@60Hz)

Laptop : MSI GP60 2PE-061XFR Leopard / I7-4700HQ @ 2.40 / MS-16GH / HyperX  DDR3 1600MHz 2x8 GB / Intel HD Graphics 4600 / GeForce 840M 2 GB / Samsung 840 Pro 256 GB / WD Blue 750 GB

This is hilarious... IM DEAD .

Obviously 15 "SMOOTH" fps is way better than 144Hz  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

10 minutes ago, Aleksbgbg said:

Every time I post a tech question on this game forum, I get this smart **** telling me all this bull xD FIY, the game is abbreviated 'DO'

Please take a moment to admire his genious:

Untitled.png

oh and I was also asking in tech support so they can tell me if I am doing something wrong

also please give me a link to this thread ;D

Just now, Aytex said:

also please give me a link to this thread ;D

I got you, fam.

http://www.bigpoint.com/darkorbit/board/threads/why-doesnt-do-run-at-60-fps.114018/

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Wtf? He's a mod and doesn't know the difference between framerate and your damn internet connection? Does he even know what frame rate is? I think he actually got FPS mixed up with ping here.

I agree, replace "fps" in his answer with "ping" and it make much more sense.

Desktop : Intel I7-760 @ 2.80 / MSI H55M-ED55 / Kingston 2x4 GB DDR3 1333MHz / Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo / Radeon HD 5770 1GB / Western Digital 1To Caviar Green / Corsair CX500 / NZXT M59 / BenQ EW2440L (1920x1080@59Hz) / W2040 (1600x900@60Hz)

Laptop : MSI GP60 2PE-061XFR Leopard / I7-4700HQ @ 2.40 / MS-16GH / HyperX  DDR3 1600MHz 2x8 GB / Intel HD Graphics 4600 / GeForce 840M 2 GB / Samsung 840 Pro 256 GB / WD Blue 750 GB

4 minutes ago, Fulgrim said:

wow ... how?

5 minutes ago, Fulgrim said:

oh god the reply at the bottom killed me so bad xD 

i dieded from laughing

quote of the year

Please never speak on this forum again. You are the dumbest tech person ive ever known. Said nicely.

burn of the year

50 FPS cant be worse than 15 you pleb.

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

8 minutes ago, Aleksbgbg said:

"ur a pleb dude"

I mean, "stop trolling, you troll"

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

2 minutes ago, Minibois said:

"ur a pleb dude"

I mean, "stop trolling, you troll"

dont know what you mean .... but on second thought he wouldnt understand the console, and pleb was first thing that came to my mind :D:D

you know what, im gonna link this thread to him :D

2 minutes ago, Aleksbgbg said:

dont know what you mean .... but on second thought he wouldnt understand the console, and pleb was first thing that came to my mind :D:D

you know what, im gonna link this thread to him :D

Just reply with this:

13 minutes ago, Hackentosher said:

I hope you're right. ping is the only thing that makes his response make any sense. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.