To Slick - Administrator

Gofer01

Luke,

Why can't we upload a jpg file in our post. There is no security issues with gif, png, or jpg files unless you don't want us to post screen shots, or images. in the content of our post

Michael Summers

CaseObsidian 900D  MOBORampage IV Extreme CPU:  i7-4960X Ivy Bridge-E 3.6GHz  RAM:: Vengeance Pro 32GB  Boot : RAID 0  840 Pro  512GB  Data:  RAID 10 WD Red  2TB PS: Corsair : AX1200 GPU:  ASUS  GTX-780 Ti

Birthday Gift from my wife - She made me order it and built it :-)

or you could just ask us, go to more reply options and they give you one right there where you can upload images

Upload it by clicking more reply options and add picture

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

Why can't we upload a jpg file in our post. There is no security issues with gif, png, or jpg files unless you don't want us to post screen shots, or images. in the content of our post

dude your subject made it sound like something really urgent.

this is not urgent.

I get 60 frames at 1080p on a dual core APU. Ask me how.

AMD FX 8350 CPU / R9 280X GPU / Asus M5A97 LE R 2.0 motherboard / 8GB Kingston HyperX Blue 1600 RAM / 128G OCZ Vertex 4 SSD / 256G Crucial SSD / 2T WD Black HDD / 1T Seagate Barracude HDD / Antec Earthwatts 650W PSU / Coolermaster HAF 922 Case

I just google image host and i end up using a diffrent one every time :P

I am a happy wuffy

You can put photos directly in your post. I do it many many times.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Geez...your calling on Slick for THIS????

atleast while he's here can we discuss his hickey?

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

Just link to the image? 

A mind, sharpened on the shards of disappointment.
Intel Core i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz  | Corsair 600T White | 2xSapphire 7970 GHZ Vapor-X 

Corsair Vengeance 1866mhz 16GB | Corsair 860i PSU| ASUS Sabertooth Z87 | OCZ Agility 4 256GB SSD

You can upload JPEG images via the "Attach to post" function in "More Reply Options"

That's what I always do it's easy.

Gyazo on a macro--so much easier.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Gyazo on a macro--so much easier.

I have Gyazo on a macro but the forum doesn't accept Gyazo as in I don't know how to describe it but if I put a Tinypic link or Imgur link between %7Boption%7D the picture shows up. You can't do that with Gyazo.

I have Gyazo on a macro but the forum doesn't accept Gyazo as in I don't know how to describe it but if I put a Tinypic link or Imgur link between the picture shows up. You can't do that with Gyazo.

Right click the image on gyazo and copy image url. Paste that.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Test:

http://gyazo.com/8bdd7a88ec6c941152d356427850ccd1.png

Also thanks for the 1000th post :D

That works. It's generally better to make sure your image isn't too big and just use the image link button (whatever it's called) e1f7a94a179cf266d351d96ed9e4ba36.png