The WAN Show Hoodie

So I imagine a lot of you guys have noticed that Hoodie Linus has been wearing a lot on the WAN show and in some of their videos.

The hoodie in question is that black outside with the LTT orange inside and the large coloured WAN show logo on the left breast.

I cannot find it on teespring and I REALLY want it.

If anyone knows where I can find it or if I should give up all hope. Please let me know.

Linus has mentioned before it isn't available yet, but never mentioned as date nor timeframe as to when it will be available. 

See my Build here!

Intel 6700k -  Strix GTX 1080Ti - Corsair AX760 - Corsair Dominator 16GB 3000MHz - ASUS Maximus VIII Hero

Seagate Barracuda 1TB -  Samsung 120GB 840 - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - Corsair H100i - Corsair Air 540 White -

Corsair AF120 - 2x Noctua NF-F12 - 3 x Noctua NF-S12

Dell S2417DG - Dell UH2515H 

21 hours ago, IAcKI said:

Linus has mentioned before it isn't available yet, but never mentioned as date nor timeframe as to when it will be available. 

Well, that sucks. It is confirmed then though that this hoodie will, eventually, be available?

7 hours ago, Bluefirl said:

Well, that sucks. It is confirmed then though that this hoodie will, eventually, be available?

Yeah he said it will be available but be on the pricey side around $100

See my Build here!

Intel 6700k -  Strix GTX 1080Ti - Corsair AX760 - Corsair Dominator 16GB 3000MHz - ASUS Maximus VIII Hero

Seagate Barracuda 1TB -  Samsung 120GB 840 - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - Corsair H100i - Corsair Air 540 White -

Corsair AF120 - 2x Noctua NF-F12 - 3 x Noctua NF-S12

Dell S2417DG - Dell UH2515H 

• 2 weeks later...

The WAN Show hoodie is now up for sale at Performance PCs here.

Though I'm hoping to ask @nicklmg two questions regarding the hoodies.

1. Are they only available at Performance PCs or would LMG also be going through sites like Overclockers and NCIX as well?

2. Is there a sizing chart available for the hoodie sizes?

Thanks in advance to anyone who might know the answers!

Edit: I searched around the comments of the fb post and Yvonne who's in charge of organizing the retailers mentioned that they will be going to NCIX among other retailers. She also said there will be an official announcement video coming soon with information so hopefully all answers will be there (especially about sizing) :)

Edited by jx22
Learned of some new information

On March 25, 2016 at 6:11 AM, jx22 said:

The WAN Show hoodie is now up for sale at Performance PCs here.

1. Are they only available at Performance PCs or would LMG also be going through sites like Overclockers and NCIX as well?

Thanks in advance to anyone who might know the answers!

Edit: I searched around the comments of the fb post and Yvonne who's in charge of organizing the retailers mentioned that they will be going to NCIX among other retailers. She also said there will be an official announcement video coming soon with information so hopefully all answers will be there (especially about sizing) :)

I too would like to know if there is there a sizing chart? If I decide to splurge and spend that kind of $$ (plus shipping costs) I want to make sure I get the right size! I have long arms so sleeve length is a big issue for me for proper sizing.

Ouch. That's a pricey piece of merch...

My Good Mythical Morning hoodie cost less than half of that. 

16 minutes ago, Okjoek said:

Most other hoodies that are used are generic hoodies, mass produced in the thousands. Which is turn gets the print on them.

And I can only assume that the hoodie LTT uses isn't mass produced anywhere at the same as generic ones. You can easily tell by the orange lining and such. Not to mention that they have print on both the front, and the back.

Just now, GlassBomb said:

Most other hoodies that are used are generic hoodies, mass produced in the thousands. Which is turn gets the print on them.

And I can only assume that the hoodie LTT uses isn't mass produced anywhere at the same as generic ones. You can easily tell by the orange lining and such. Not to mention that they have print on both the front, and the back.

If I ever do get a hoodie as expensive as this it would have to wait a while until I'm sure the spare money couldn't be contributed to something more important. (more of an after thought)

I am an enthusiast of the assembly line and mass production though. Sucks having to buy stuff that's produced exclusively or hand crafted.

On 3/25/2016 at 3:11 AM, jx22 said:

1. They will be available from Performance PCs (USA), NCIX (Canada), and PLE (Australia). We had planned to make them available through OCUK as well, we had a deal in place for them to fulfill the hoodies for Europe, and they bailed at the last second, giving us no time to find another UK or EU retailer. So that's why they are only available through the three outlets mentioned above - sorry EU people, we tried to hook you guys up :(
2. There will be very soon! Just waiting on that from the manufacturer. Hope to have more info available later today.

On 3/27/2016 at 8:50 PM, acsonline said:

I too would like to know if there is there a sizing chart? If I decide to splurge and spend that kind of $$ (plus shipping costs) I want to make sure I get the right size! I have long arms so sleeve length is a big issue for me for proper sizing.

Stay tuned, coming very soon :)

On 3/27/2016 at 4:42 AM, Okjoek said:

The only GMM hoodies I found online were standard American Apparel hoodies. We have those as well, for similar prices, at teespring.com/stores/linusmediagroup. This is a custom-designed, premium piece of merchandise where every piece has been specifically sourced, color-matched, and assembled into a final product for this hoodie. The comfort, functionality, and style is SIGNIFICANTLY better than a standard American Apparel hoodie, and it is an extremely limited run.

We feel the price is justified - if some people don't, that's unfortunate, but I'm sure there will be some that do, and I'm sure that the people who buy theirs will be VERY happy with the final product.

On 3/27/2016 at 5:10 AM, GlassBomb said:

And I can only assume that the hoodie LTT uses isn't mass produced anywhere at the same as generic ones. You can easily tell by the orange lining and such.

Pretty much this. Custom product, higher quality materials, higher quality assembly, greater attention to detail. This is NOT a standard, mass-produced hoodie. This product was specifically designed by G8 Brand, the guys who made the famous Nvidia LAN Hoodies.

6 minutes ago, nicklmg said:

1. They will be available from Performance PCs (USA), NCIX (Canada), and PLE (Australia). We had planned to make them available through OCUK as well, we had a deal in place for them to fulfill the hoodies for Europe, and they bailed at the last second, giving us no time to find another UK or EU retailer. So that's why they are only available through the three outlets mentioned above - sorry EU people, we tried to hook you guys up 

I just died a little bit inside. I really wanted one of these.

Oh well, I guess I'll start looking into import costs. Cheers Nick.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

5 minutes ago, ThinkWithPortals said:

I just died a little bit inside. I really wanted one of these.

Oh well, I guess I'll start looking into import costs. Cheers Nick.

i payed 22 euros for my wan hoodie in import costs :///

so rip wallet...

26 minutes ago, nicklmg said:

The only GMM hoodies I found online were standard American Apparel hoodies. We have those as well, for similar prices, at teespring.com/stores/linusmediagroup. This is a custom-designed, premium piece of merchandise where every piece has been specifically sourced, color-matched, and assembled into a final product for this hoodie. The comfort, functionality, and style is SIGNIFICANTLY better than a standard American Apparel hoodie, and it is an extremely limited run.

We feel the price is justified - if some people don't, that's unfortunate, but I'm sure there will be some that do, and I'm sure that the people who buy theirs will be VERY happy with the final product.

Pretty much this. Custom product, higher quality materials, higher quality assembly, greater attention to detail. This is NOT a standard, mass-produced hoodie. This product was specifically designed by G8 Brand, the guys who made the famous Nvidia LAN Hoodies.

What I meant was that the price was too high for me, not the product. I'm sure that it's probably a fair deal for such a premium product. Sorry if I sounded like I was bashing it. I haven't purchased so I'm not that justified in reviewing.

That T stirt mikat linked to does look like a great price.

28 minutes ago, nicklmg said:

It's almost as if I knew what I were talking about.

Just sucks that us EU folks won't be able to get one :(

2 minutes ago, Okjoek said:

What I meant was that the price was too high for me, not the product. I'm sure that it's probably a fair deal for such a premium product. Sorry if I sounded like I was bashing it. I haven't purchased so I'm not that justified in reviewing.

That T stirt mikat linked to does look like a great price.

No not at all! Didn't mean to imply that you were at all, was just using your reply as a place to outline why the price was so high as I'm sure someone will come in wondering.

You were very reasonable in your questions and it didn't come off that way at all, sorry for making it seem like it did!!

1 minute ago, nicklmg said:

No not at all! Didn't mean to imply that you were at all, was just using your reply as a place to outline why the price was so high as I'm sure someone will come in wondering.

You were very reasonable in your questions and it didn't come off that way at all, sorry for making it seem like it did!!

The WAN stealth hoodie on TeeSpring is really well priced and seems easy to import, do you know when another run of that model will be done?

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

38 minutes ago, ThinkWithPortals said:

The WAN stealth hoodie on TeeSpring is really well priced and seems easy to import, do you know when another run of that model will be done?

Just set one live now :)

1 minute ago, nicklmg said:

Just set one live now :)

Brilliant, thanks Nick! I'll be buying one of these for sure :D

Just ordered my WAN Show Hoodie from Performance-PCs.com! I cant wait and BTW totally worth the $99.99 usd!

Thanks guys for being awesome!

3 hours ago, nicklmg said:

1. They will be available from Performance PCs (USA), NCIX (Canada), and PLE (Australia). We had planned to make them available through OCUK as well, we had a deal in place for them to fulfill the hoodies for Europe, and they bailed at the last second, giving us no time to find another UK or EU retailer. So that's why they are only available through the three outlets mentioned above - sorry EU people, we tried to hook you guys up :(
2. There will be very soon! Just waiting on that from the manufacturer. Hope to have more info available later today.

Stay tuned, coming very soon :)

Is there any chance there will be an EU retailer soon, or is this it?

Honestly devastated OCUK fell through as I have been waiting for the hoodie for months.

Was already wanting a hoodie when I heard you would be selling these a few months ago so I held off buying so I could get this. But with Import costs + Shipping its going to end up costing over $200 for a hoodie which is just too much.

16 minutes ago, Reser said:

Is there any chance there will be an EU retailer soon, or is this it?

Honestly devastated OCUK fell through as I have been waiting for the hoodie for months.

Was already wanting a hoodie when I heard you would be selling these a few months ago so I held off buying so I could get this. But with Import costs + Shipping its going to end up costing over $200 for a hoodie which is just too much.

No, unfortunately this is it :( we had a very limited production run here and had to have a very quick turnaround for sending to retailers. Once they bailed we had to reallocate to Performance-PCs, who very graciously accepted the extra stock.

We are as well. They bailed at the 11th hour and really left us in a horrible spot, because now it looks like we pretty much ignored our EU community, which was not the case at all... Really brutal.

Definitely understand that - it's a premium price for a premium hoodie as is, with the shipping, import duties, etc. it really makes it a difficult sell for EU people. I really wish we could have provided a better option for you guys!!

If some of the stock from NA doesn't move for a while I can look into a few other options for EU fulfillment, but right now it looks like they're moving quite quickly...

29 minutes ago, Reser said:

I debated a bit if I should get one at the cost it would to import to UK, and ordered in the end through NCIX. Total with shipping was just under 200 CAD, and there's a fair chance I'll be stung by customs by the time it gets here.

This makes it the most expensive single piece of clothing I've ever bought, so it better be worth it! Dennis really sold it to me :) Now I wait...

Main system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200 3x 16GB 2R, RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible

1 minute ago, porina said:

I debated a bit if I should get one at the cost it would to import to UK, and ordered in the end through NCIX. Total with shipping was just under 200 CAD, and there's a fair chance I'll be stung by customs by the time it gets here.

This makes it the most expensive single piece of clothing I've ever bought, so it better be worth it! Dennis really sold it to me :) Now I wait...

I've been stung 1 too many times by shipping expensive goods from aboard. Ordered a keyboard from massdrop at a supposed discount, after $20 shipping and £35 import duty, it was about £15 more than it would have been on amazon...

i7-7700 | Asrock H270M-ITX | Fractal Design Core 500 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti | 850 EVO 500GB | 850 EVO 250GB | WD CavGreen 2TB

EVGA SuperNOVA 550W | Steel Series Elite Prism | Final mouse 2015 | WASD Keyboards V2 (MX Blue) | Acer Predator 1440p 144Hz