The WAN Show Hoodie

On 3/31/2016 at 9:16 PM, digisax said:

Got mine on monday and love it, so comfy and so many pockets. Still not sure how to use the cable management loops though, like should I just leave my earbuds attached to the hoodie? I definitely don't want to put them through everytime I want to use them. Either way I like it.

Also Dennis should host more videos.

Glad to hear you like it so far :D

Yeah they cable management loops are a bit weird. Helpful if you're going to be wearing it (and your earphones) all day, but if you have to put it on and take it off frequently they do get annoying.

My advice would be to only use them when you're going to be wearing the hoodie for a while (1 hour or more? Idk, whatever you determine as "a while"). I wouldn't necessarily recommend just leaving them attached as I'm sure that wouldn't be the best for the cable (depending on how you store the hoodie when you aren't wearing it).

And I agree! Dennis is awesome.

20 hours ago, LLOYD-AF said:

I know it has been addressed but just wanted to complain that we don't have stock in the UK, I've never been a fan of overclockers.co.uk anyway and the first thing I ever purchased from them was the LTT/LMG Noctua fans.

Trust me, we're pretty upset about it... If there was a good solution we would have taken it. We were really left out in the cold on this one :(

Sorry we can't be of more help for you guys...

7 hours ago, BetterNameThanYours said:

@nicklmg @LinusTech I really want one of these and I'm determined to get one. I can't afford it at the moment. Can you guys do anything to reserve one for me in Adult Medium?

Any reservations are in the hands of the retailers now. We don't have control over their inventory and we didn't retain any inventory ourselves.

I doubt they would be willing to set one aside but it can't hurt to contact them.

God dammit.

DHL/Customs charged me £24 for import/customs fees into the UK.

Getting the hoodie on Tuesday though.

7 minutes ago, OPSJono said:

God dammit.

So what was your final cost to get the hoodie into the UK?

Azure Fists - "Grown men playing with each other since 2009"

Spoiler
Spoiler

CPU : Intel® Core™ i5-4590T, OS : Windows 10 64bit + Custom Alienware Console Interface, GPU : NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 860M 2GB GDDR5, RAM : 8GB Dual Channel DDR3L 1600MHz, SSD : Kingston V300 240GB, WIFI : Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 2x2 + Bluetooth 4.0, CASE : Alienware Alpha, PSU : External Power Brick, MOBO : Custom Dell Motherboard.

Spoiler

CPU : i5 6600, Mobo : Asus Z97i-Plus, RAM : 16GB DDR4 3000mhz Corsair Vengeance LED, GPU : Gigabyte G1 GTX 1080, Case : Silverstone RVZ02, Storage : SanDisk 1TB M.2, PSU : Silverstone Strider SST-SX700-LG, Display(s) : AOC Q2963PM 29" IPS Ultra Wide 21:9, Fans : Noctua NH-L9i with Be Quiet Pure Wings 2, Keyboard : Razer Blackwidow Stealth 2015, Mouse : Razer Naga 2015, Sound : LG Wireless Soundbar /Razer Kraken Pro, OS : Windows 10

1 hour ago, OPSJono said:

God dammit.

Interesting... we ordered from different places then (I used NCIX). Tracking on mine is saying by 12pm Monday by FedEx. No mention on any possible import fees so far.

Gaming system: R7 7800X3D, Asus ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming Wifi, Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE ARGB, Corsair Vengeance 2x 32GB 6000C30, RTX 4070, MSI MPG A850G, Fractal Design North, Samsung 990 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Productivity system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, 64GB ram (mixed), RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, random 1080p + 720p displays.
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible

2 hours ago, LLOYD-AF said:

So what was your final cost to get the hoodie into the UK?

52 minutes ago, porina said:

Interesting... we ordered from different places then (I used NCIX). Tracking on mine is saying by 12pm Monday by FedEx. No mention on any possible import fees so far.

Just shy of £130 total cost for me! :(

This better be a damn good Hoodie

3 hours ago, nicklmg said:

Yeah they cable management loops are a bit weird. Helpful if you're going to be wearing it (and your earphones) all day, but if you have to put it on and take it off frequently they do get annoying.

My advice would be to only use them when you're going to be wearing the hoodie for a while (1 hour or more? Idk, whatever you determine as "a while"). I wouldn't necessarily recommend just leaving them attached as I'm sure that wouldn't be the best for the cable (depending on how you store the hoodie when you aren't wearing it).

Yeah that's what I'm thinking I'll do, I've been wearing it most of the day so far this week, except yesterday when it hit 70 which was unexpected considering it was March in New England.

R7 2700x | ASUS Strix X470-f | 4x8 Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro | Zotac RTX 2080ti | Lian Li PC-011 Dynamic
2x Xeon X5650 | Supermicro X8DT3-LN4F | 6x4 Micron DDR3 ECC | 4x4TB HDD

Just got the notice from Fedex's tracking saying that my order is now under "International Shipment release - Import". After some light googling I found out this basically means that it has gone through customs without any issues. So all in all it's a little over 100 pounds with shipping, like I said 10 pounds extra that what it probably would have been if ordered from OCUK directly. If you don't hear from me by monday noon you can assume that there haven't been any unexpected customs issues but I'm posting this now because of the limited stock of the product. As I post this Performance-pc already does not have the XXL option anymore in stock so I thought to best get this information out AFAP.

1 minute ago, jx22 said:

Just got the notice from Fedex's tracking saying that my order is now under "International Shipment release - Import". 

Ooh, just checked my tracking, and it only shows as arriving at Stansted. Customs after that?

Gaming system: R7 7800X3D, Asus ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming Wifi, Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE ARGB, Corsair Vengeance 2x 32GB 6000C30, RTX 4070, MSI MPG A850G, Fractal Design North, Samsung 990 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Productivity system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, 64GB ram (mixed), RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, random 1080p + 720p displays.
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible

1 minute ago, porina said:

Ooh, just checked my tracking, and it only shows as arriving at Stansted. Customs after that?

Yup mine at Stansted was saying that it was "At destination sort facility". It then went through "at transit" for a couple of hours before it said "International Shipment release- Import"

Bought my hoodie earlier, gonna be handy when it's cool here in southern New England next week.

On March 30, 2016 at 6:00 PM, porina said:

I debated a bit if I should get one at the cost it would to import to UK, and ordered in the end through NCIX. Total with shipping was just under 200 CAD, and there's a fair chance I'll be stung by customs by the time it gets here.

This makes it the most expensive single piece of clothing I've ever bought, so it better be worth it! Dennis really sold it to me :) Now I wait...

Oh, it is worth it.  The stitching is excellent as is the quality of the materials used.  So many great details!  It is easily the best hoodie I've ever owned.  I hope you enjoy yours as much as I am enjoying mine! :-)

16 minutes ago, acsonline said:

Oh, it is worth it.  The stitching is excellent as is the quality of the materials used.  So many great details!  It is easily the best hoodie I've ever owned.  I hope you enjoy yours as much as I am enjoying mine! :-)

Tracking shows it is still scheduled to be delivered to me within 22 hours so I hope to know first hand by this time tomorrow :) 

My total importing it to Germany via performance-pcs.com was:

ab9f5f4181.png

or € 124,01 (EUR)

Got a discount through +1'ing their Google+ page.

(FedEx International Priority + Insurance)

Still cheaper than a hoodie from Tek Syndicates store though (even excluding shipping), lol...

On 4/1/2016 at 10:19 PM, jx22 said:

Yup mine at Stansted was saying that it was "At destination sort facility". It then went through "at transit" for a couple of hours before it said "International Shipment release- Import"

Mine said the same. Due to arrive today.

However with FedEx to get it through as fast as possible they tend to pay the import fees for you and then bill you for them later. So I would not be 100% certain it has got through without fees.I hope so though.

Received mine, Appears to have not been charged import fees thankfully. Hopefully wont come in an invoice later.

Is it just me or are the sleeves very long on these? I got the large as I am probably a little fat for the Medium now :x, and I have another hoodie in Large that fits perfect.

Everything on this hoodie is perfect in size apart from the sleeves. I have compared with my other hoodie and the length of everything is identical apart from sleeves which are about 25%+ longer on this hoodie.

Can however bunch the sleeves up by pulling them up, not sure if this was intended though.

24 minutes ago, Reser said:

Is it just me or are the sleeves very long on these? I got the large as I am probably a little fat for the Medium now :x, and I have another hoodie in Large that fits perfect.

Got mine too. Still working out what goes where. I'm on the fat side and the XL fits well. I had to play with the end bit of the sleeves. Note there's a hole on the side of the end. If I stick my thumb out of those, so the sleeve actually covers about half the hand, and the sleeve length is about right. If you didn't want to do this, then yes the sleeves are a bit long.

3 minutes ago, porina said:

Got mine too. Still working out what goes where. I'm on the fat side and the XL fits well. I had to play with the end bit of the sleeves. Note there's a hole on the side of the end. If I stick my thumb out of those, so the sleeve actually covers about half the hand, and the sleeve length is about right. If you didn't want to do this, then yes the sleeves are a bit long.

Yeah, after wearing a little longer and getting a second opinion, they do seem fine, think it was just my initial reaction when i put it on. You are right with thumbs through holes they do seem perfect length.

Just got mine today. Absolutely love it and I don't think any of you should worry about the quality if you did order one. It fits pretty loosely, which is actually good because a lot of sweaters made from custom sites  It feels extremely comfortable and all the features are actually handy. My only tiny gripe is how difficult it is to open the earbud pocket, on the left sleeve, when you're wearing the sweater. My wireless earbuds fit perfectly in there though, so +1.

I bought my WAN hoodie online from Performance PC's $100 plus $40 odd for express postage, got it in about 4 days, that's before i found out they are selling through PLE Computers in Australia WA and VICTORIA.

i think it's worth the cost, and i absolutely love it, and to say it had all the bells and whistles would be an understatement, built in gloves (a little pocket inside the sleeves for the gloves to be tucked away into), thumb hole, multiple cable management loops - interior and a small velcro loop on the outside under the arm is useful, multiple zip pockets outside and inside, as well as little drop-in pockets inside the front pockets, and the print around the outside is.....BALLIN'

Wear it with pride, 'cause i am :-))))))

Got mine today, it's made well, and as I suspected, it's definitely a light jacket and not a classic "hoodie" with whatever dumb university on it.

It feels really nice, the sizing is accurate, and the perforated lining is really comfy.  

The downside is if I had to do it again, it isn't worth $140CAN to me.  I'd happily pay $100-$110CAN for an article of clothing like this, but $160CAN with tax and shipping is too much.  Its nice, but not that nice.

However, since LMG mostly caters to a USA audience, if I was in America, I'd totally pay $99USD all day.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

After wearing it for a while, I do love it, but personally think they could easily have made it cheaper and got rid of some of the unnecessary features. I do not feel the quality feels worth the price I paid to get it in the UK or maybe even the $99.

I do not need all the pockets at all, most wont be used. The addition of longer sleeves and holes in cuffs also unnecessary and wont be used by me much either.

The gloves I find incredibly annoying as they keep coming out of the pockets when i put it on and when they are in the little pocket its a constant lump in the sleeve which I find irritating, the gloves are also not even worth being there as they are not comfortable or warming, and tricky to get on. So personally I think I will be actually cutting these out eventually. 

Also I personally for comfort would have preferred more fleecy material inside of the hoodie and not all the netting.

If a hoodie like this is ever to be done again I would suggest less pockets, no gloves, shorter sleeves, if possible fleecy material inside instead of the netting, and inturn a lower price.

However I am very happy with the hoodie, I do love the look and the style.Just feels like they tried to make it a jack of all trades and in turn its a master of none.

Ordered the hoodie on Friday, paid $113 ($99 for the hoodie, $13.37 for the shipping), got it today while I was in class. Very warm and feature-rich. Definitely worth the money.

Just ordered one from PerformancePcs and selected for FedEx delivery, seems they are the best for a chance to not be charged custom fees.

Fingers crossed :) and now the long wait......

Spoiler
Spoiler

CPU : Intel® Core™ i5-4590T, OS : Windows 10 64bit + Custom Alienware Console Interface, GPU : NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 860M 2GB GDDR5, RAM : 8GB Dual Channel DDR3L 1600MHz, SSD : Kingston V300 240GB, WIFI : Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 2x2 + Bluetooth 4.0, CASE : Alienware Alpha, PSU : External Power Brick, MOBO : Custom Dell Motherboard.

Spoiler

CPU : i5 6600, Mobo : Asus Z97i-Plus, RAM : 16GB DDR4 3000mhz Corsair Vengeance LED, GPU : Gigabyte G1 GTX 1080, Case : Silverstone RVZ02, Storage : SanDisk 1TB M.2, PSU : Silverstone Strider SST-SX700-LG, Display(s) : AOC Q2963PM 29" IPS Ultra Wide 21:9, Fans : Noctua NH-L9i with Be Quiet Pure Wings 2, Keyboard : Razer Blackwidow Stealth 2015, Mouse : Razer Naga 2015, Sound : LG Wireless Soundbar /Razer Kraken Pro, OS : Windows 10

i was just wondering if anyone else has had issues with the cable run loops breaking on there sweaters and if anyone had any suggestions for easy ways to fix it

Hey people,

My hoodie is being shipped with Fed Ex and is currently at Stansted, How long did it take for yours to leave customs? and did you get any extra fees, if so who did you ship with?

14/04/2016 - Thursday
18:44 At destination sort facility

STANSTED GB

@OPSJono

@porina

Thanks guys.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler