The WAN Show Hoodie

I just received my WAN hoodie as a BDay present and I have some questions because I'm not sure if it's supposed to be this way or if mine is just faulty.

What material is the inside of the sleeves and torso supposed to be? Mine is pretty rough and itchy. The hood part is very nice, but the rest is kind of uncomfortable on first impression. Would washing it help?

How are the gloves supposed to be sewn on? I can't help but feel like the gloves should have been sewn closer to the pinky side of each hand, so that the seams on the gloves line up with the outer seam of the sleeves instead of the inner seam. As they are now, it feels like there's an unnecessary amount of sleeve twisting needed to put on the gloves comfortably.

On 14/05/2016 at 7:39 AM, Masterfroglicker said:

What material is the inside of the sleeves and torso supposed to be? Mine is pretty rough and itchy. The hood part is very nice, but the rest is kind of uncomfortable on first impression. Would washing it help?

How are the gloves supposed to be sewn on? I can't help but feel like the gloves should have been sewn closer to the pinky side of each hand, so that the seams on the gloves line up with the outer seam of the sleeves instead of the inner seam. As they are now, it feels like there's an unnecessary amount of sleeve twisting needed to put on the gloves comfortably.

I'm no expert but I think you're supposed to wear something like a T-shirt under the hoodie...

To me the material is comfortable and there's nothing itchy even if wearing the hoodie without anything under it though.

Can't say much to the glooves, don't use them (got better ones) but the sleeve is kinda twisted when I'm trying to put them on (not much though), but my hand is kinda too big for these anyway as I can't put them fully on, gonna probably just remove them.

• 2 weeks later...

hatshoodie.jpg

Pic taken at work today for another thread, but thought I should put it here also.

Today was also the 1st day I actually tried wearing it outdoors, since I had to take it into work to get the photo. The gloves kept falling out of the little holders when I put it on, so that was kinda annoying. I wonder if I can pin them in some way to keep them from falling out. Not the best season for wearing it right now so will save it for winter.

Gaming system: R7 7800X3D, Asus ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming Wifi, Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE ARGB, Corsair Vengeance 2x 32GB 6000C30, RTX 4070, MSI MPG A850G, Fractal Design North, Samsung 990 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Productivity system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, 64GB ram (mixed), RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, random 1080p + 720p displays.
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible

52 minutes ago, porina said:

hatshoodie.jpg

Pic taken at work today for another thread, but thought I should put it here also.

Today was also the 1st day I actually tried wearing it outdoors, since I had to take it into work to get the photo. The gloves kept falling out of the little holders when I put it on, so that was kinda annoying. I wonder if I can pin them in some way to keep them from falling out. Not the best season for wearing it right now so will save it for winter.

let me know if you find a good way to pin the gloves i have the same problem with them falling out when i put it on

i would like to get one but man the shipping cost and the price

8 hours ago, ShardZer0 said:

Really hope you guys do a 2nd run of these!

And hopefully with some re-seller in Europe this time too.

Would try to get into contact with more companies so that one falling out wouldn't mean to products being sold in one continent with a huge audience/market like Europe.

Also maybe consider a making the same hoodie, only without the gloves and cable management to perhaps lower the cost?

• 3 months later...

Are these all out of stock? I can't find them on NCIX or Performance PCs. I hope they do a second run.

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...
6 minutes ago, Owen Bachyrycz said:

I've wanted one of these hoodies for a while now, but I haven't looked into them until now. I've tried using the PPC link and it just brings me to an error page, and if I search for it in their website nothing shows up. I don't know if it just isn't available anymore or if it's a problem with the website. I suspect the former but it was worth asking.

Not available, and Linus has said on this forum that they're not doing another run unfortunately.

Capture.PNG