Which game would you give this award to?

ANUPLUCIFERGAMER

So title says it all. Which game(s)  would you give the tile of "BEST GAME OF ALL TIME"? There could be many, as many as you want. You can even put it in the order.Mention the reason also if you can. PC game would be better. And usually, most of the games on PC are on consoles (GTFO Destiny)

Mine are:

1:Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, Vice City and V of course

2:Microsoft Flight Simulator X

GTA Series because it's Open World. I know, there are a lot more out there. But these will always be on my list , at the top. 

Flight Sim X? Because I wanna be a Pilot :)

So what's yours?

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

1. Super Mario Bros 3.

2. Pokemon Gold & Silver

3. Zelda: Twilight Princess (sorry, didn't play Ocarina)

4. Crash Bandicoot 2.

5. Grand Theft Auto IV. First time I bought into a game's world as realistic.

1 minute ago, Dredgy said:

1. Super Mario Bros 3.

2. Pokemon Gold & Silver

3. Zelda: Twilight Princess (sorry, didn't play Ocarina)

4. Crash Bandicoot 2.

5. Grand Theft Auto IV. First time I bought into a game's world as realistic.

I don't know about the others. But GTA IV was shit.

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

minecraft

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Just now, ANUPLUCIFERGAMER said:

I don't know about the others. But GTA IV was shit.

GTA IV was a believable story, a realistic world and fun. I played it 3 years after it came out, so had no performance problems.

I asked for a refund after about an hour of playing GTA V, I couldn't relate to the characters at all.

Chucky Egg 9_9

I loved Final Fantasy 7/8

I spent 7-8 years on World of Warcraft, but that's more down to design and desire

Super Mario 64 was amazing at the time

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

I don't think I could give that to just one game. There are so many games in so many genres it would be impossible for me to pick one. Witcher 3 jumps to mind for recently amazing. Fallout New Vegas probably the game before that I felt was incredible. Ocarina of Time, The OG Pokemon games. I can't pick one

Intel i5 6600k

Powercolor AMD R9 390

Hands down L.A. Noire for me. I loved that game and wish I could forget it and play it again.

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

17 minutes ago, ANUPLUCIFERGAMER said:

So title says it all. Which game(s)  would you give the tile of "BEST GAME OF ALL TIME"? There could be many, as many as you want. You can even put it in the order.Mention the reason also if you can. PC game would be better. And usually, most of the games on PC are on consoles (GTFO Destiny)

Mine are:

1:Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, Vice City and V of course

2:Microsoft Flight Simulator X

GTA Series because it's Open World. I know, there are a lot more out there. But these will always be on my list , at the top. 

Flight Sim X? Because I wanna be a Pilot :)

So what's yours?

All the Pokemon Games. Skyrim. Minecraft. And Dungeons and Dragons.

11 minutes ago, Dredgy said:

GTA IV was a believable story, a realistic world and fun. I played it 3 years after it came out, so had no performance problems.

I asked for a refund after about an hour of playing GTA V, I couldn't relate to the characters at all.

Well. The game was okay. On a scale of 10, I would give it 4. But, the way it was supposed to be made, it wasn.t And, I GFWL made it more shit.

COMING SOON

On my first place: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas because i love the Story and it was my first openworld game
on the seccond hand: Minecraft because this is so unbelievably simpel and you can do what you want (i knew it since the first published hour).

Written by MrHeaderr | Link to my PC system

Spyro Riptos Rage. I'm on my like 10th playthrough. I can even play it on my phone via emulators. 

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

I hate ranking games; it's always so hard to decide. But the one I keep on thinking about over and over again is Life is Strange.

-Gothic 1+2 (Story, World, Humor, Difficulty)

-MassEffect Series (ME3 excluded) (best SiFi Story ever)

-Witcher Series (World, Setting, Artdesign)

-Crysis 1 (Graphics blew my Mind and Hardware)

-Never Winter Nights / Baldursgate (D&D at its best, Story, Gameplay, Lore)

-Fallout and TES Series (open World, Freedom, Modding, well....the Reasons should be obviously)

-Counterstrike 1.0 (Best CS Version ever, i´ve spend hundrets of hours on LAN Party´s with it)

-Halflife Series (Its Halflife...what else is there to say?)

-Doom 1+2 / Wolfenstein (my first Ego Shooters, will never forget them)

-TombRaider (i´ve played every TR, i love Lara Croft, no realy...i love her)

I think thats enough for now.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Okay, here's my list. I think I forgot a few, but I'm tired and lazy, so....

• The Last of Us; absolutely beautiful. First game I have played that delivers its story and characters so wonderfully that I believed the characters had real depth. I felt the feels more than ever.
  • Witcher; wonderful story overall.
  • Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time / Majora's Mask; OoT remains on the top of my favorites list. Its just a wonderful game all around. I don't think the gaming world would be very good without this game in it.
  • Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap; this game surprised me. It is engaging, fun, spirited (cute too) and has a pretty original story. Third or fourth favorite Zelda game.
  • Kingdom Hearts; great, original story with a fun cast. I really love originality in my games/movies/books.
  • Final Fantasy VI; my favorite FF game of them all. It was the first to have such a large, engaging cast (with the exception of a few like Gogo/Umaro) with a story that began the FF games deviating from the typical "warriors of light" story (which of course is not a problem!).
  • Final Fantasy XII; it took FFVI, doubled it, borrowed more likeness from Star Wars and catered to the original feel of the first FF games without the "mundane" aspects of it...that is, far more fantasy, Star Wars-y feel and having crystals be a way to save the world/country.
  • Final Fantasy X; when I first played it, I thought the story was very different from other FF games. That thought made me go into the game thinking would be really bad, but it turned out really well.
  • Final Fantasy VIII; another FF that sets itself apart from others. It and X have the best  "most different" storylines of the series.
  • Final Fantasy VII; let's face it...this game is one of the greats. Not for many of the reasons most list, but definitely there regardless. Plus Aerith's death...just wow. What a surprising turn. Poor Cloud. :(
  • Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles; just a very fun game. I felt it had to be here.
  • Chrono Trigger; TIME TRAVEL! Only Doctor Who has ever made it look so fun and easy. I love the characters (the cast is just too much), the settings, the spritework and the music.
  • Alien: Isolation; Very immersive. Gotta love that, and the fact that it felt like it was apart of the movies originally. This game is 100% awesome.
  • Mass Effect (series); my bro got me into this series on Xbox. I started with ME1. I said "I am going to hate this game" a thousand times over, but as soon as I got through character creation and that sort-a boring intro, I was instantly hooked. I can't really explain it, but the whole story just made me acquiesce (to its every whim). I love the idea of the Reapers, and someone uniting a community of aliens who have reasons to hate each other (really only the Krogan possess a valid reason), to save it. Shepard just insta-killed my heart, I guess.
  • To the Moon; I cried and laughed. It was really strange. I won't play it again because it was too much, but it truly is a beautiful, sad and fun game.
  • Digimon World 3; the only good Digimon game we ever got. I still hope for a Pokemon-like game for Digimon...maybe some day that will happen. I'd love to have a Dorumon or Guilmon of my own playing a semi-decent storyline. Ahh...childhood wish will never come true though.
  • Super Mario Sunshine; that water. I still dream of it. This game was the first game that made me "wow" at the water. I haven't "wow" water in video games since. Every game just makes it look murky and disgusting.
  • Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars; what's not to love?! It was Mario as an RPG with a large character cast you'd normally never think possible of Mario (Bowser?!). I'm still hoping for a sequel!
  • Shenmue; come on...if you have played it, you know why it made the list. If you haven't played it...go play it and tell me it doesn't make your list.
  • Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas; loved the story and that it was the first game I could walk around a game world and appreciate details. I tried to get into other GTA games but none of them have clicked with me like this one.
  • Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 / 3; years of playing this game with family. Yes, years. In fact, I still play them. I love fighting games.
  • Dragon Ball: Xenoverse; I MADE A FIGHTER OF MY OWN AND GOT TO FIGHT GOKU AND BEAT HIS ASS. They answered my hopes and dreams. The Online game that came out ages ago was truly terrible, but this? Thank the Lord!
  • Super Smash Bros (N64/Gamecube); just a game I love to play with family. Yup. That's the kind of thing that'll make a game hit my "BEST EVER" list.
  • Donkey Kong 64; same as above. I played the main story like four times, but I mostly ever play it with family. But damn...looking at it now, those colors blind me.
  • Spyro (first three); it and the older Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles games were the only games my parents actively played with us (well, my pa loved the original Xbox Counter Strike but whatever). My father really loved these two titles though, and would play them all the time. These two series have lots of good memories with me, and I just can't let that go. Plus I friggin' love dragons, the color purple and TMNT.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

5 hours ago, Albatross said:
  • Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time / Majora's Mask; OoT remains on the top of my favorites list. Its just a wonderful game all around. I don't think the gaming world would be very good without this game in it.
  • Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap; this game surprised me. It is engaging, fun, spirited (cute too) and has a pretty original story. Third or fourth favorite Zelda game.

Completely agree, OoT and MM are amazing and Minish Cap is just plain charming. Love all 3. Very unique Zelda game.

6 hours ago, Albatross said:

snips

My gawd, 99.39% agree. I never played Isolation, Shenmue, or To the Moon and didn't like Xenoverse that much but the rest, +8/10 for all.

----

Mine

• Chrono Cross: First game I ever replayed start to finish +2 times
  • Mass Effect Franchise: After a certain Salarian's death I couldn't finish 3 but that just shows how good that game was with the feels.
  • Pokemon Franchise: Just a nice and fun series where I can sit and waste time without stressing. Each game easily gives me +36 hours of usage.
  • Crash Bandicoot: Why did Naughty Dog have to go be all serious/realistic with Drakes Uncharted and stuff??? WHY?!?!
  • Digimon World Franchise: I'll even include some of the DS/3DS releases. I got Cyber Sleuths but haven't had the chance to play yet.
  • Final Fantasy 9: I don't know why, but 9 pulled me in the most. After 10 the series went downhill IMO.
  • Fallout Franchise: Fallout takes one of my favorite settings (dystopian future), makes it my favorite genre (open world), and sucks away +100s of hours of my life. I <3 Bethesda.
  • Elder Scrolls: Not as much as Fallout but I get to be an Elf with a bow like Legolas! 
  • CS 1.6: The real man's (and woman) FPS! First intro into the multiplayer world.
  • Day of Defeat: CS set in WW2! I went pro in this game and I actually thought I could make it into a FT thing (like Nadeshot and other people) but I was young (10-13) and esports wasn't even a tick compared to what it is now. DoD:S was a disgrace to the Day of Defeat name

Games/Franchises I loved but have since lost interest

• Call of Duty: Story went to poop and multiplayer is full of annoying 12 yr olds and hackers
  • Halo: loved CE to Reach but didn't like 4 enough to get a Xbone for Guardians :/ 

Probably more but can't think of them right now :3

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

hmmm thats really hard to answer :P

but GTA is for sure a game that could get it.

maybe the witcher or diablo?

Also games like mario and stuff

But really i think its almost impossible to say 1 game thats really the best of all time.....

CPU:  fx8320 4.5Ghz  Motherboard: Asus M5A99x EVO R2.0  GPU: Asus Nvidia GTX 970 strix  Cooler: Corsair h60  RAM: G-Skill Ripjaws z 32gb 

PSU: Be Quiet! Straight power 500w  SSD: Samsung 840 evo 250gb  HDD: 320gb - 500gb - 1tb

Firestrike score: http://www.3dmark.com/fs/7844872

1. Portal 2

2. Portal

3. Half life 2

4. Counter Strike Global offensive

5. Rocket League

Definitely Witcher 3 for me (with Witcher 2 being a close second). I've never experienced a world that looked so beautiful and so full of life. The amazingly detailed world was complemented perfectly by such a rich story/well written characters and a fantastic sound track. I actually care about the characters in that game and what becomes of them. And the game often forces you to make bittersweet decisions that change their outcome forever. The combat is fun, dynamic and tactical. I've never put so many hours into a game before. #noragrets

#1=Diablo 1/2 (3 is good but... i mean I've played it like 2000 hours but, idk It wouldn't feel right being here so I wont, but honorable mention!)

The rest in no particular order:

-The Elder Scrolls Series

-Final Fantasy (all titles before ff8, ff9 is great too though)

-Fallout 3/NV/4 (yes, I love fallout 4. go eat a cactus)

-Borderlands Series

And then honorable mentions:

-Resident Evil 1/2/4

-Gran Tursimo

-Star Craft

-War Craft2/3 (no, not world of war craft, I'm talking about the RTS)

-Mass Effect series

On 3/8/2016 at 8:47 AM, ANUPLUCIFERGAMER said:

There could be many, as many as you want.

Uh... I nominate every game ever made.

CPU: Intel i5 3550           | Cooler: Corsair A50          | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77      | Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   | GPU: GTX 1650                | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)  | PSU: EVGA 650W G2            |

On 8.3.2016 at 3:02 PM, Orangeator said:

Hands down L.A. Noire for me. I loved that game and wish I could forget it and play it again.

It's really good, but that 30fps lock hurts the gameplay imo.

And somehow my save game got wiped :(

Halo 1, 2 & 3

Life is Strange

Red Dead Redemption & GTA V

144Hz goodness