Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I'd like the keyboard for my wife. She has some old crappy no name thing & always complains while gaming with me that that is what's holding her back.

The keyboard of course, and I'd like to win it because my blue switches keep my girlfriend up at night.

I would LOVE an Excalibur v2 keyboard. Ive been using a Microsoft keyboard from 1999 for almost 15 years and i would love an upgrade. not to mention it would be a great birthday present because my birthday is on the 20th. either way, thanks to all the peeps at LTT and Tesoro for bringing this to us

.419NDSY6S1L.jpg

My current Keyboard

I would like to win this  Sagitta Spectrum mouse because i'm currently using a broken $5 mouse which is called starius which is a 3800 dpi mouse and it surprisingly still works after broken but stops working at times

I love this show, I spent all of last weekend binge watching every video from LinusTechTips NCIX, and Jayztwocents.  Great "channel" and awesome format.  Learned quite a bit.  Please keep up the good work.

My nearly 10 year old Logitech G15 keyboard and G9 mouse is ready to hit the graveyard...  Tab key doesn't work, and spacebar barely works....  One foot already in the grave.  Not to mention the suckage that it creates when I try to play FPS games...  : ))

Thanks Linus!

Hello Linus Media Group;

The Product I would love to be able to win would be the Excalibur v2 keyboard. My current Keyboard, the bundled iBuyPower Keyboard (Slim Keyboard) which has a handful of the Letters and Numbers have chipped away over time with the labor intensive work for hours on end I have provided to it. The keys are also very mushy, lack precision, wobbly, and as a whole, the keyboard feels very cheap. I can't expect for it to be amazing given the separate price if bought as a stand alone product, and being bundled with a PC, given most bundled peripherals tend to be on the 'Cost Effective' side. 

I am an Acoustic Engineer, which is mainly focused on Car Audio, and Home Audio applications, as a Side project I also Produce my own music which is of the highest sonic quality possible with the given Vst's at hand. Given most of my contact is via the Internet, this includes my website, Facebook, and Email for networking. A lot of time is spent typing away toward detailed explanations, punching in numbers, and general abuse a keyboard would withstand over a given period of time, working ~12 → 15hr work days when running your own Business as a sole Employee. I'm sure there would be a productivity increase with a Keyboard that wasn't as low quality, nor falling apart at the seams if I were to inherit a Keyboard of this caliber.

Not only do I work day-and-night to provide the utmost quality in Acoustic Reproduction, I game from time to time. As the aforementioned keyboard does still come with its setbacks of mushy keys, which have very poor response, and are prone to general slipping, and binding due to their poor quality. Having the Excalibur v2 keyboard at my fingertips would allow for a much more pleasant experience overall, and an increase in performance without worrying about the previously stated issues I have with my current keyboard. 

Thank you L.MG. for having great giveaways to all of your fans. I do not anticipate winning by any stretch of the imagination, but if it were to happen I would be ever so grateful for the chance to really improve upon what I currently have. 

-Blaine Perkins
~TheOfficialDJSNT

I have a really basic keyboard and mouse! An HP keyboard which is more than 5 years old and a wireless Microsoft mouse. And I game with these in India. I'm trying to build my custom PC but the parts here are super expensive compared to the prices in the US! And international shipping is a huge problem. So I'd really appreciate a good Keyboard and Mouse! So I don't mind either.

I'd love the mouse, i've been with an anker mouse for almost ~2 years. Bout time I retire this thing 

I'd like to win becuase I've never had a mechanical keyboard and I'd like to give it a try :)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand also I never win anything :'(

I need the keyboard because my current one is a crappy membrane keyboard I bought for about $5!

Thanks for the giveaway guys btw!!

I would really like to get my hands on their Excalibur keyboard since mine is pretty banged up and ready to be thanked for his years of service.

The keyboard is super cool and looks like top quality. Hope to win!!

Thanks again!

I would love to hace the keyboard. The reason is that I just finsihed my first almost gaming pc built and it just needs that nice Keyboard to get it ready forma pro gaming. Thanks :D

I would really like the Excalibur V2 because my current keyboard, my Razer Arctosa, is the oldest piece of my entire set-up, and over the last 5 years I have used it daily and have somehow managed to destroy my 6 key (don't ask because I don't even know), and I would really like to finally see for myself the difference between a membrane and mechanical keyboard.

The Excalibur v2 keyboard please. I've been using membrane/dome gaming keyboards because I'm a budget PC gamer (I don't have much money to spend on hardware). I have no experience with mechanical keyboards (though I have been looking around recently because that's actually the next thing I'm going to buy in the next month or two) so I believe that the Excalibur v2 keyboard will be a good start for me in that department especially that according to the video, Delidding an i7 6700K, it has brown switches which is quite close to the feel of the keyboards that I've been using (next to the red switches) so my transition wouldn't be as uncomfortable.

My twitter is @tslmachine by the way. I've already followed Tesorotec. Thank you.

I would like the Sagitta Spectrum mouse because I really need a replacement mouse to replace my 15$ mouse. my last one was a logitech 20$ mouse but it died on me on my LoL promos :). I have followed all the instructions and im waiting for the announcement.

Project "Transcend": i7 7700k-R9 380 4GB by MSi, Z170-HD3P

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $453 ($123 with sales)
  • Games owned: 76
  • Games not played: 40 (53%)
  • Hours on record: 667.0h

I would like the keyboard because I have a pretty decent mouse I like and I've never had a decent keyboard in my life.

So i  would LOVE to win the keyboard i have been using the same stock dell keyboard since 2006.... a good friend of mine has a tesoro keyboard i have always wanted one just like it :) please let me win i never win these things :)

My keyboard just died, I was using a Corsair Gaming k60 and everything I like as a replacement is over $100.  So I would like to win the beautiful Tesoro Excalibur v2

I'd like the keyboard because I would like to retire my PS/2 port. :D

I would love to win the keyboard, right now i'm using a logitech s-510, would love to join the next gen keyboard owners :)

Definitely will love winning a Tesoro keyboard!

Thank you.

23 hours ago, nicklmg said:

I am in the market for a new keyboard and mouse, and this would help me out tremendously! 

I would like the Sagitta Spectrum for my little brother. I'm trying to convert him to the PC master race before its too late and he becomes a XBOX pleb. I already gave him my older PC components but he is still using a ~ $1 dell keyboard.

I'd want the keyboard myself. Recently bought myself a 'blue' switch keyboard for use at work (because they don't care if membrane keyboards are giving me RSI). Would love a 'brown' switch keyboard for quieter use at home.