Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I'd like to win the Sagitta Spectrum mouse, so that I can gift it to my friend to improve his gaming experience when we play together online.

Well I'm going to build a rig this month and it's going to be my first  PC, I don't really have a big budget for the peripherals... So if I could win the Excalibur v2 keyboard that would help me in my PC experience haha

The mouse, because right now I'm using a rather terrible Microsoft mouse.

May Our Framerates Be High And Our Temperatures Be Low.

PSUs: EVGA B2/G2/GQ/GS, Corsair RMx/i, Grey-Label CXM, Everything Seasonic/Delta/Super Flower, XFX except XT

Use pcpartpicker.com

i just need a better keyboard maby a Excalibur v2 keyboard

that keyboard would be great since my work keyboard has been a dell membrane keyboard for over 3 years now 

I would like to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard because I have a keyboard with Kailh Blue switches (might seem unfair for people who use gross membrane keyboards) that are extremely loud and the other people living in my house complain about the noise my keyboard makes, so it would be very nice to have a keyboard with Kailh Browns rather than Blues.

The keyboard of course my " w" key is broken on my razer keyboard (cough cough "15m" keystrokes) so i have to copy and paste lol sad but funny i know.

I would like the Tesoro  Excalibur v2 keyboard, i think it would be a great replacement for my old IBM membrane keyboard and also it looks very cool. I would like to start upgrading my setup, and having a great mechanical keyboard could be a good start.

Temporary using a Dell Inspiron 14" laptop:

CPU: Intel Core i5 6200U | Memory: 8GB DDR3 | GPU: AMD R5 M315 2GB  | Storage: Western Digital 1TB 5400RPM

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570k | Motherboard: Asrock H61M-DGS | Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 | GPU: MSI GTX 650Ti Boost 2GB | Case: NZXT Source 210 | Storage: Samsung 1TB HDD | PSU: Seasonic X-Series 650W

I'd love the keyboard. I've never used a mechanical keyboard yet so it would be pretty interesting to try. Plus it looks pretty good with a nice layout

I'd love to win the keyboard because I am a programmer on the side and spend at least 6 hours a day programming, which is a fun experience but not that great on my current rubber dome keyboard. Alas my Code keyboard broke a while back and haven't had enough cash to replace it. Thanks Linus and everyone else at LMG, especially Luke, love me some Luke. 

18 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would really love to win the keyboard. I have been using a IMB mechanical keyboard for years and could really use an upgrade, but lack the funds. 

I would like the mouse please. My reasoning here is that my CoolerMaster mouse has a terrible screech on the mouse-wheel and brown switches are really loud if I'm not mistaken. My gf already thinks my CoolerMaster keyboard is too loud lol. Also I ctrl-F'd "keyboard" and "mouse" (this sounds dirty right?) there were many more keyboard requests so my odds are better with mouse.

I'm a CSET major so I should get it so I can show it off to all my other CSET major friends.

Thanks guys!

-Inadaizz

PS: How do you confirm my twitter follow? I did it but I don't see an easy way to confirm this. Luckily my sn on twitter and LTT are the same i guess? 

The keyboard. Because I'm using a Bluetooth wireless keyboard to game on. And it's all I have. Please help.

I would love one of the Excalibur v2 keyboards! It looks really cool and I like the individual key lighting!

i want to win a keyboard for my budget pc build, and it with my luck nobody gonna read this and not gonna win anyway. 

I'd want the Excalibur v2 keyboard because... well just because i guess. my current keyboard is old and basic but it works. would be an amazing upgrade though.

Hello, I would like to get the keyboard.

reason: I have been wanting to build my first computer with my father for a long time now. He is a software engineer and likes to develop apps on the side, so he has the know how and I think it would be great for the two of us to do something together, since the last time I've actually done any sort of project with him was when he built a rocket with me when I was a cub scout. I'm hoping that if he sees that I got a nice mechanical keyboard and reads this post that it will encourage him to open up to me  a little more and have a good time building a PC for me. This would also mean so much to me because I am thinking about studying in the field of computers and possibly getting a job involving that in the future. I am lucky that my school offers computer programming classes, so I will be able to experience this in an educational environment. Thanks LMG for teaching me about all of the interesting things that can be explored about a computer, even though before I thought that building a PC was for lifeless computer nerds, which I Hopefully don't become. 

P.s. Still not completely opposed to the idea though

p.s.s. If this works out you can call yourselves the savior  of my relationship with my father.

Hi;

Would like to win both the keyboard and mouse as my logitech wireless setup isn't the best gaming setup.

thank you best of luck folks.

Tesoro Excalibur v2  because i never had a mechanical keyboard before... and would like to have one :D

I would like to win Excalibur v2 keyboard because of it reliability-60M Keystrokes, also i love free stuff B|

I would love the keyboard because I've been stuck with a Mac keyboard that I got at a yardsale for $3....

I would love to have the  Excalibur v2 keyboard because the logitech k120 keyboard im using now is just so bad. lol its for an office setting not trying to play cs and other fps games. good luck to everyone!!! also thanks Linus!

The Sagitta Spectrum mouse would be perfect because I'm just a poor university student and would love a mouse that worth more than 8 Canadian pesos :D.

"I wanted to change the world but they wouldn't give me the source code"
    ~ Unknown

18 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would want the Excalibur keyboard

I would love the Excalibur keyboard because my friends birthday is coming up and he's been using a nasty HP keyboard he found outside for the last year now . thanks for the giveaway

The mouse please.

Everyone needs a mouse that has the next and back keys, it is basically a essential.

Why do I need one? Think of it like a breath of fresh air

May the luckiest person win. 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4   CPU: 4790K OVCK 4.7  CPU COOLER: H100iGTX (NOCTUA FANS) RAM: COSAIR VENGEANCE PRO (2x8) MOBO: GIGABYTE UD5H z97x  PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA 750 WATT 80+ GOLD GRAPHICS CARD: GIGABYTE G1. GAMING WINDFORCE 970 4GB BOOT SSD: Crucial m550 M.2 256 GB HDD: SEAGATE BARRACUDA 2TB  2nd SSD:SAMGSUNG 500 GB 850 EVO