Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I just purchased a new revolt 2 extreme after I watched your ces review and your breakdown video. I would love a new Tesoro mouse to go with my gaming desktop. Thanks Linus. Keep up the awesome content. 

I Would love the keyboard! it looks really cool. It will be amazing to start trying Tesoro's products!

The Excalibur V2 Mechanical Keyboard! It looks super versatile and straightforward to set up and go, plus mechanical keys!!!!

The Keyboard because i'd like to surprise my room mate for putting up with my terrible cooking for the past three years.

The keyboard would be nice.  My Logitech G502 is starting to act up *sad face*.  I won't mind trying the keyboard and give my review of it

I created this account for the Excalibur v2 Keyboard giveaway from Tesoro. It would be amazing if i got it but if i won't, well, still finally got my account on this forum B|  peace!

I would love the mouse,in the last 3 years I had to change 3 low-quality mice and i'd like to have something better for change.

23 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

Keyboard. My razor keyboard died recently. 

I want the keyboard because I have an my master but my keyboard is a cheap hp one.  I want the keyboard so my desk looks a lot better and I can have another piece of cool tech to show off.

Keyboard would be nice and I bet that is better than my keytronic. :D

I like the mouse to match my new tesoro keyboard witch is great :D

I would want to win the Tesoro Escalibur V2 Keyboard because I have always loved the feel of Brown switches, yet I am currently using red switches. Having brown switches would make things amazing and the Excalibur seems to have very promising features and build quality.

I want the mouse because im using some shitty 5 euro mouse atm which, when i scroll half the time doesnt work and it has the most awfully mushy side buttons

I'd like the keyboard because I've been using a $7 Logitech K120 keyboard for the last 8 years, with missing feet so it slides all around my desk :(

I'd like the keyboard just because my cousin switched to PC and he has a crappy keyboard and it would be nice to gift him something :D

The keyboard. Because I'm using a Microsoft brand keyboard right now.

I would like to win the Excalibur keyboard because I can't afford to buy one.

23 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

The keyboard, because membrane keyboards are ridiculously mushy and cherry mx brown is my fav switch, I'm just hoping this is similar enough ?

I'd love that key board. My 'W' key keeps popping out; quite a bother as you can imagine.

really need that keyboard, because i am stuck with an old membrane microsoft keyboard :(

CPU:  i7 5820k  @4.0Ghz Cooler: Thermaltake Nic C5 Motherboard: MSI X99A SLI PLUS  Ram: 8 gb @2133Mhz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 @1560  Case: Proprietary Sun Ultra 24  Storage: HyperX 120gb & 1 TB WD Green PSU: Cooler Master 550w 

i wanna try your products, so i want the keyboard.  that would be sweet.

I need a new keyboard. I'm so poor, I can't even afford to pay attention.

Have you tried turning it off and back on again?

I would like the mouse because my friend has this kickass gaming setup and all I have is a laptop with a little wireless mouse I got for $10. I think this will be very cool to hav

That mice gonna be good for my old mice. I'd like to win that.

BTW, thanks Tesoro. Good luck with everything Tesoro.

One day, I will find myself! MY TRUE SELF!!!

I'd like the mouse, just because the mouse i have right now is kinda weird in some games.