Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I'd like the keyboard of course beacuse i have an eagle warrior keyboard ( Mexican brand ) and has some awesome backligh ( One led stripe on the back) and has this gradient of light, with more power at the bottom.

I would love to get the keyboard, because I currently have a membrane keyboard and I've really been wanting to get a mechanical keyboard.

i would like the keyboard as I do not have a mechanical keyboard, and I like the feel of mechanical keyboards

I would like to win a mouse because I use one that I pulled from the garbage in school.

I would love the mouse because I have a really bad 2 year old CM Storm Devastator with a broken left click and a squeaky mousewheel!

I would like a keyboard I've been looking for a new keyboard for so long! 

19 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

The keyboard. I'm starting off as a newbie in the PC world. I'm still gathering my last parts but I still need a keyboard and a mouse. Why not try to win this giveaway to help save some money after this build? Haha

I would love to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard, just really love mechanical keyboards and is immensely satisfying to type to, and the Excalibur looks like a really radical one.

19 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

ok well, here goes to winning, the excalibur v2, and i need it, not really a want, i need it because i am gaming and typing on right now a microsoft wireless keyboard that uhh i splilt pop on and is now sticky, and its a basic microsoft keyboard so it sucked before i spilt anything on it. So save me from my literal "sticky keys" pleasee

I would like the mouse because when reading all the other replies it seems that I will have a better chance of winning.

I would really like the Mouse because it looks pretty coo. my current mouse is kina tiny so I cant really get a good grip...

I love your show linus! keep up the great videos!

I'd love to have that keyboard because the one I have right now is about 4 years old and is a membrane keyboard, but I like the feel of mechanical keyboards more (one of my friends has one). Overall I'd love a nice new keyboard.

I want this keyboard so I can finally get a mechanical keyboard. It looks pretty sweet.

I would like the keyboard. I'm in the process of building a new computer and it'll be my first build so I would like to try a mechanical keyboard to see if the benefits justify the higher cost.

I would love one of their Excalibur v2 keyboards because I don't currently have a mech but rather an old HP chicklet membrane keyboards.

I would like to win this keyboard because my keyboard is nearly as old as i am. :$

I would love to have the keyboard because my current keyboard has reached its lifespan end and some keys do not work anymore. It is also really annoying to use that keyboard as the lights on it have one light setting. Bright. I cant look down and see the keys because its so bright. Another reason is that I'm in a financial crisis so I cant really get a new keyboard. the PC I have was given to me as a gift when all my friends chipped in, but currently a laptop keyboard isn't that great for gaming. especially because of the way the touch pad is placed. it is right under the WASD so every time I game I end up messing something up with the touch pad. If I win the keyboard that would be awesome and solve a bunch of problems.

I would like the mouse because I already have a really good keyboard and hey why not.

My keyboard sucks, so I need a new one and that is a awesome one

Sagitta Spectrum - Looks absolutely amazing! I'd love to be able to play my games with a quality mouse!

I definitely want that mechanical keyboard my chiclet one is getting old.

i'm using crappy 15 dollars keyboard and mouse combo... PLEASE SEND HELP

The Excalibur keyboard b/c life is hard and I've never owned a mechanical keyboard.

Beware geeks bearing gifts

I'd like to win the Excalibur Mechanical Keyboard because the keyboard I'm currently using isn't mine, I'm borrowing it from a friend.

Would like to try one of those Mechanical keyboards.