Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I really need the keyboard since mine is totally broken :(

The keyboard, I'm using a g502 with a old dell worn out membrane keyboard:(

For a chance to throw my Microsoft stock keyboard in the trash.

I want it because I've been pc gaming since 2008 starting with world of warcraft and have been using the same usb keyboard since the day I started.

I could use a new keyboard WASD are all out and I have to press on the thing under now and that hurts sometimes...

I would like to win the Keyboard because I have been using the same keyboard I was handed down for almost 9 years now.... it's pretty depressing >.<

It's a Dell QuietKey RT7D5JTW... Yes it is old

23 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would like this keyboard because the keyboard I have is a really basic keyboard not all that great for gaming 

I would like the keyboard because I have a generic Genius one, and peripherals and general hardware cost a lot in my country.

Thanks, keep doing the great work.

Genius_KB_110X_KB_110X_Basic_Keyboard_820363.jpg

Excalibur v2 keyboard

i have been wanting a mechanical keyboard for a while now, specifically with brown switches.

and my old ASUS OEM keybord that came with the computher, has seen better days.

I'd love to get the mouse , cause i broke my Razer Abyssus the other day and now I'm stuck with a touch-pad of a laptop for my dota addiction.

definitely the mouse. My mouse so bad sometimes the left click doesn't even click and suddenly it does a double click which is annoying when playing CSGO or basically do anything else.

Id definitely like the keyboard! Having a janky A key for my desktop isn't fun at all.

Because in breaking up with my girlfriend-- she took my keyboard, so for the past 2 days I have been using the ole microsoft click keyboard... including this message.

I'd like the keyboard because i've been using membrane keyboards all my life, and am definitely ready for an upgrade.

I would love the keyboard to replace my very old and broken logitec wireless board. wrist pad is coming apart and after much use the lettering is vanishing as well lol.

Keyboard because I can't see wasd anymore...

The keyboard.

Never had a chance to use a mechanical kbd, and I want to give it a try.

I've been rocking a Logitech k120 for quite some time, so I wouldn't mind having that fancy mechanical keyboard. Plus I've never used a mechanical keyboard. :P

Thanks

I would like to win the mouse because my mouse is getting really old and is not too good for gaming, also I have a laptop so I have no need for a keyboard.

I'd like to go for the keyboard as I will be building a whole new PC sometime in the near future and this would rally help save for internal components.

I would like the mouse cuz i have a really bad one. Its a genius office mouse and i cant really game on it.

I would like this keyboard beacause my current one is primitive, using ps/2, and I think it's time to get some new tech.

Keyboard please,  to heat things up in my frozen corner of the world:) 

Excalibur v2 keyboard please as my current keyboard is lacking features I need and is due to be replaced.