Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

:3 They're Pretty Pretty SHINY SHINY, and my beautiful girlfriend needs a new keyboard :3 

I would like the chance to win a mouse. This Is due to the fact that I've been using my trusty Logitech g300s for some time now and I feel like its time to find a new mouse.

Keyboard. i would like to win a gaming keyboard because i just built my first gaming pc today and have a gaming mouse but just some dinky keyboard for gaming.

The Keyboard, because i really need to replace my 3 year old keyboard. 

If i win it, it will be my first mechanical keyboard.

Oh my god I want the keyboard so bad because I have been using an ISO LAYOUT shit Gear Head KB2500U. Please bless me with that keyboard omL I can't keep using this shit pls its been 2 years!

I would like the keyboard because I need to upgrade from my lenovo ku-0225.

22 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

Because I'd really like to win something in my life for once. 

I would love to get that sweet Excalibur V2! Because it looks sick, and because my gaming is suffering with my cheap Aula. A real mechanical keyboard would really make my gaming experience that much better! 

On another note awesome video about delidding! I am glad I have never tried it. Please keep those amazing videos rolling out!

HI, 

I would like to have the Tesoro Excalibur v2 keyboard, My keyboard is old and a few keys almost stopped working!!!

Krrish  B)

I could use the keyboard. I am just about to

purchase all the components necessary to build my first computer. Winning the keyboard would help me cut down on cost.

I'd like the keyboard because I've always wanted a mechanical keyboard, and I just spent all my money on the 599 Oculus Rift

I would like a keyboard please.  I have been using an old apple keyboard for my PC for over 5 years.

i want Sagitta Spectrum mouse because dollar in brazil is fucking high, can't afford a mouse like that and i wanna play like a pro in cs:go.. aand show off to my friends...

the   Excalibur v2 keyboard forsure... I DESPERATELY need a new keyboard for work... i am using the horrific stock dell membrane keyboard... my fingers hurt so bad after 8 hours of that crap... Please help...?  

I want this keyboard because I always liked gaming and my last gaming keyboard is not that good. It is by TT Esports. I noticed that the new keyboard that you are giving away, which is the EXCALIBUR V2 MECHANICAL GAMING KEYBOARD, is much better, my last keyboard doesn't have on board memory. I couldn't afford a better keyboard as I am only just a student studying IB diploma. Honestly, I have the keyboard on macbook too, which I plan that I could use this new keyboard to type all my course works and play some games with it at my leisure time. Also, I have followed their twitter. 

At last. I love your vids Linus! I want to try to build something similar as some of your vids, like the recently 7 gamers 2 cpu system. But unfortunately I am not that rich, all I could afford is a cheap mid-class i5 gtx 960 gaming rig....

The mouse, because my current one is getting kind of old and it doesn't have RGB lighting xD

I would like that keyboard because my brother is using a shitty DELL keyboard for ~2-3 years now.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/7vk3qs

I'm building my first personal rig, I've been working on it for months conceptually using LTT as my primary source of reference. Your guides are excellent! I've learned so much in such a short time. I'm going to be ordering it with my next paycheck after a little extra bargain shopping - I'm so excited!

I'd like a mouse if possible - it's currently missing from my components list as I already own a great keyboard.

Thanks for the opportunity Tesoro and LTT.

P.S. I'm following Tesoro Twitter under BigMac8000.

I would like the Sagitta Spectrum mouse. I'm getting married soon and I've had a crappy 5 dollar mouse from Amazon for a while due to my paycheck going towards the wedding and then the apartment, so having a mouse that will actually connect when it gets unplugged would be lovely.

I would like to win the keyboard and send it to my dad for his birthday to replace his tired, old, wireless, membrane keyboard so he can enjoy his video games more. 

I would like the keyboard, been using a old razer for the last 7 years and could use a upgrade. Thanks

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

I would like the sagitta spectrum because I'm currently using a $5 mouse I found on Amazon. I couldn't and still  can't afford anything better. If I swipe too quickly to either side the cursor will glitch out and zoom to the bottom of the screen. This is an issue with competitive gaming. My current mouse also is not ergonomic at all so when I'm working long hours on a graphic design piece my wrist aches and my hand begins to hurt. 

I would really love to have a new mouse

and

and

I'd really enjoy that sweet sweet keyboard cus my old rev1 corsair keyboard has a half-broke space bar and other problems that are driving me nuts! Haven't tried Tesoro products before but these look nice!

The mouse. Always looking for something better.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S