Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I'd love the mouse or Keyboard because I need to get those sick flicks in Counter Strike :D  And it would be pretty awesome to be able to play as good as my Friends!

Good luck everyone!

On 4 March 2016 at 8:06 AM, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would like to win a free mouse as I need a new one desperately, I can't use my desktop without a mouse. Please help me :)

I would like  to win the mouse, because I currently have a crappy mouse that has noticeable delay (I am using USB 3.0) and sometimes doesn't respond, and the scroll wheel isn't tactile, it just keeps scrolling when you let it go. (I'm sorry I don't know exactly how to describe it.)

I would like the keyboard. i love the feel of mechanical keyboards, but can't afford one on my own. 

iv'e been watching your shows forever now. Linus was my inspiration to build my first pc. ^_^

i would love to get the Excalibur v2 Keyboard =). ive been using those logitech keyboard tat cheap xD.and Linus i always see ur new videos and i love it. and i never have a mechanical keyboard so this will be my first mechanical keyboard if i win this giveaway

~Edward

I would love to get that mice,  I've been stuck with my trust "gaming" mice wich is starting to fall apart rapidly. And yes keep making this awesome content! 

I would like the mouse cause i have a crap mouse that i don't even know the name of.

Keyboard it would be nice to try a decent keyboard sometimes. Now I have just have a laptop and its keyboard.

I've been using a a4tech standard keyboard since my old Logitech G15 and MS Sidewinder X6 keyboard was broken. 

I just wish that I can have a new one that has lights so I can work / game even if the lights are off.

I'd like the keyboard. Because I've never really owned a mechanical keyboard, and the one I have been using... I can't read it anymore lol. 

The keyboard because I've been using a stock hp usb keyboard for too long, though the system deserves a keyboard upgrade. I have been drooling over mechanical keyboards for years without justifying the cost since I'm always upgrading cpu, RAM, Graphics card (most recent to a GTX 960), or going to ssd. When I'm upgraded, then it's the wife's turn lol, then start all over again.

I would like the keyboard because I'm typing this out on an eMachines (the old Dell company that went bankrupt) PS2 keyboard that is older than by brother, stained and ugly beyond comparison. I can also offer LTT a pinky promise that not only me, but some of my friends will "continue watching the awesome content [you] produce".

CPU: i5 4460

RAM: 8GB 1866mhz DDR3

MOBO: MSI GAMING 3

GPU: MSI R9 380 4GB

CASE: Corsair SPEC-03

SSD: Kingston Savage 240GB

PSU: XFX 500W

On 3/4/2016 at 1:06 AM, nicklmg said:

I would love to have the Sagitta Spectrum mouse because I've always used this cheap mouse, that came with my HP AIO, so I've been using it for about 2 years now. My mouse is falling apart, loud as hell, and also doesn't always detect right or left clicks. This is why I would love to have the Sagitta Spectrum mouse. 

The keyboard cuz I got kinda ripped off IMO on the keyboard i have now and I've never even touched a mechanical keyboard before so that would be amazing! :D

I would like to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard because the one i use is old, parts of it are broken(not the actual keys but most of the rest), it's not really comfortable :) 

one keyboard and one mouse plz

i need them

thx

The keyboard because it's better than the one I have right now

Rosewill Nighthawk 117, I5 6600, Cryorig R1 Universal,  Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2133, WD Blue 1TB, Corsair RM850, PowerColor R9 390 PCS+, Asus 24x Dvd burner, Asus pcie a56 wifi, Acer H236HL 1080p

I would really like the keyboard. Have had the same mouse/keyboard budget bundle for a couple of years now and i have looking to upgrade the keyboard for a long time. 
Its what i was looking for, because i need to make som keys different colors so i can remember the shortcuts when im editing - which i do a lot. 

But great giveaway, and amazing channel, i am a huge fan! 

The mouse would be awesome because I'm currently building my first ever system, but I don't have the budget for a new mouse socurrently using a cheap one from amazon that likes to double click

Would like the keyboard since I'm currently typing on a keyboard wil 12 keys missing and it's gonna be my birthd

Spoiler
Spoiler

ay on 7th March and I would love a birthday gift from you guys

Spoiler

PS accidentally clicked spoiler... Dunno how to remove on mobile

I would like to win a keyboard because I've been searching for a good quality back-lit mechanical keyboard for some time.

The mouse, my old microsoft mouse is far from ideal for anything ;)

I would like The Sagitta Spectrum mouse because I have been using an crappy acme mouse for 5eur for as long as I can remember :D. Never had any gaming gear in my life as I am young I have no income It would be nice to see what difference does it make.