Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would love and cherish that keyboard. I've never owned a mechanical keyboard before and I have been looking into getting one recently but they're all so expensive and I can't really afford one. T_T I watch your YouTube channel daily and would love to experience a mechanical keyboard for the first time. :)

I would love the keyboard because i have a old razer keyboard and this would be a huge upgrade to my set up!

I would want the Excalibur keyboard as the keys stick on my current second hand mechanical keyboard, also the Excalibur look freakin awesome

I would love to win the Sagitta Spectrum mouse as the one I am using right now is a no brand generic, machine gun loud, wood stiff clicking abomination. I've had this thing for over 6 years now, think it's time for a possible upgrade.

Thanks again for the amazing content here and on your YouTube channel. I have learned so much and always anticipate what new content you could be putting out. 

The mouse... Yeah the mouse... It's because I'm playing GTA 5 on my pc with a freaking $8 mouse now... Want to buy a new one but money isn't in my favour. Thanks for the giveaway Tesoro... Anyways that's an awesome mouse with great build quality really want to have my hand on it.

I would like the keyboard but ill take the mouse and because i am a broke high school kid and i am using stock keyboard and mouse. And the Washington Capitals lost tonight 

I'd say the keyboard, since I'm using just a regular 10 bucks keyboard, other than that the mouse does look awesome, specifically the ergonomics but I'm more in need of a keyboard :)

19 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

Keyboard, due to mine being okay, but five years old, I would love to have a new one and gift mine to a friend.

I'd love a new keyboard, mine does not have arrow keys.

I'd like to win the keyboard because even though I have a decent mouse, my keyboard could use a boost, and I've yet to try a mechanical keyboard.

I would like Mouse because I cant not get my gaming on if my mouse is braking =p....And it would be a cool to win a new mouse mine is worn.    

If I were to win, I'd take a mouse, because I'm currently using a wireless Microsoft mouse, and its scroll wheel likes to not work sometimes.

19 hours ago, nicklmg said:

Excalibur v2 keyboard- 

really need a keyboard with customizable backlighting

I need a keyboard because i have a monitor but i have no keyboard i just use my laptop for a keyboard while my monitor is elevated.

i'd love to win Excalibur v2 keyboard because who doesn't win a free stuff? it's a nice keyboard, doesn't matter for me if it's membrane or mechanical keyboard. march 15th is my birthday, so i want to give myself a surprise birthday present, and i want to know if you could send stuff to 3rd world countries (i live in Yogyakarta, Indonesia), ever heard of it?

I would like a keyboard because I game on a laptop (not a gaming laptop) and use a Razer Deathadder Chroma. I would like to game with a mechanical keyboard and not with my laptop's keyboard. I know that's there is a big difference between a mechanical keyboard and a laptop's keyboard. That's why I want and prefer a mechanical keyboard.

I don't have a keyboard (laptop keyboard) and my mouse was £5, as a student just can't afford a proper mouse
The mouse would be ideal, since my mouse is semi broken and is just such poor quality

I would go for the keyboard, because my web media keyboard does not meet my high gamer standards! lol :P

I'd take the keyboard because my $5 hp keyboard is starting to break because I've had it for so long

I would like the keyboard because my Razor Black widow just stopped working and its out of warranty, so i need a replacement daily driver

I would really like the keyboard.  I have never ever had a nice gaming keyboard to use.  I think its time!

The keyboard! I got my girlfriend into PC gaming and away from the silly console bandwagon, however the keyboard is the last piece to fully completing her gaming pc build! She is also a motion media design major at SCAD and could use the best of the best equipment to help with school and her future career. Thank you for your awesome YouTube content and have a great weekend! 

I would choose the mouse because I've been using an old Logitech one from like 2004 or so. lol Not my first choice but the only one I had readily available at the time.

I would like the keyboard its RGB and cherry mx brown so why not