Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

Keyboard would be great. been using Logitech G105 for 3 years. Some of the keys are getting a bit old. and non responsive at times.

The reason why I would want to win one of these keyboards is because of I'm trying to save money for a Gaming build I was thinking this might actually help me. It will help me break down the cost of the Gaming supplies and also it looks amazing. Hopefully I win this is an amazing opportunity to cut down some costs. And I would actually like one of the black ones if there is one. Please and thank you Linus.

I'd love the keyboard because I just built my first pc but ran out of money so I couldn't get a good keyboard 

I'd like to get this keyboard (I don't need the mouse) because I don't have much funds to buy me a decent one. I have been programming in C++ and doing alot of front-end work with my 6.5 year old DiNovo edge logitech keyboard, I could really use a new keyboard :)

1. I would like the keyboard for making comments on u r all awesome tech videos ?? and for gaming at night

i'd love the keyboard (not realy fussy though will accept the mouse ;0 ) because i am still using an old rubber dome from school.

I'd like to win the Excalibur keyboard. It seems to be really nice, plus I need to get rid of my dreaded membrane keyboard!

I would like the mouse because my keyboard is fine and very special to me where my mouse isn't and i would really like a new one. also it looks great and the light up scroll wheel is one of the best light effects that a mouse can have to my taste.

because i havent won any of this kind of giveaways? 

I want the sagitta spectrum mouse bc both of my laptop mouses broke so i need a new one, and pref a gaming one cause i play a lot of games

I'd like the Excalibur keyboard because I'm pretty satisfied with my mouse, honestly. Can't say the same thing about the keyboard though. xD

I would like to win the keyboard because I have been using a sub-par Dynex wireless keyboard ever since my last super awesome Logitech g15 Gaming Keyboard went missing several years ago... Thanks for the opportunity, and keep on with the great content!

I would love to have Excalibur v2 keyboard  for my new pc I'm building. its fantastic the review are great and what it can do for me to enhance my gaming and usage is superb. I would love to win this it will look super great with my complete gaming set, finally get away from my 5 year old Asus laptop and small lap top keyboard.

I don't want to win the mouse because I'm going to buy the mouse and combo it with this amazing Key board.

thank you very much for this opportunity!

I'd like to win that mouse! I've had some pretty bad luck with malfunctioning mice, and now I'm running off an old stock mouse with a broken scroll wheel button.

Excalibur v2 keyboard cuz i need to replace my 10y.old currect one.

the keyboard cause I've been using an on-screen keyboard ever since I built my pc. Winning a keyboard will prevent me from selling my body to buy one for the first time. T_T

Hi,

I'd like the Excalibur v2 keyboard because I live in Romania - "ain't nobody got $ for that". No seriously, that keyboard is awesome, and doesn't compare to my G110... + i never used a mechanical one...

I'd like the Sagitta Spectrum mouse. Need a gaming mouse for CS: GO.

Actually I want them both because my keyboard and mouse cost 10$ combined. ;( I think I would go with keyboard because the keys in my keyboard are getting stuck once in a while and that is a huge pain in butt. Goddamn cheapass ACME keyboards :@
I hope I win because that would be the first time in my life that I win something.

the keyboard because my 7 year old membean keyboard i fixed twice is on its last days

I would really like to get the keyboard for the simple reason that I currently use a wireless gembird keyboard that is worth like 5€ and to be honest is pretty crap. It's response time is bad and the key presses don't register 100% of the time. So that would be an amazing upgrade. 

Excalibur v2 keyboard Neeew keyboard because my old have too much bread inside :D

EXCALIBUR V2 Keyboard. Truth be told, I've got a Corsair K70 RGB with Cherry MX Red switches, the keyboard (if I win) I'd end up giving to one of my friends, Lance, who really wants to get a new keyboard, and seeing as he has a Black and Blue system build, the blue led's would finish his current system and on top of that he's never had the chance to use a Mechanical Keyboard before. It would make his year if HE could get a new, blue backlight mechanical keyboard. Here is a picture of his build!

IMG_20150801_102558.jpg

i would love to have the  Excalibur v2 keyboar, i've been upgrading my rig at a slow phase due to low budget, and haven't reach the keboard priority jet, i have a really cheap one meanwhile (or forever) i get the other more important pieces (ex. SSD).

Thx for all your content guys, keep it up!

i would love the keyboard as i dont have a higher end keyboard

thanks for the giveaways