Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

Oooh oooh! The keyboard please. I'm happy with my current mouse but would certainly like a mechanical keyboard.

I would like the keyboard, I've been using a Dell PS2 interface keyboard on my gaming machine for budget reasons and even when I purchase my own, my friend is also lacking keyboard wise so it would get used even after I finish with it.

The keyboard, who wouldn't want an amazing mechanical keyboard with beautiful colors and functionality. Also, I spilt soda all over my current board. It would be nice to type without every key sticking.

Id like to have one of those keyboards, because I have a 7 years old genius keyboard (with broken spacebar) that I have no idea how is still alive but it is... plus I love compact keyboards and that model from tesoro looks sweet.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Id take the keyboard to be honest. Right now i have a horrible keyboard that looks like a chinese knockoff of a razer keyboard. It will skip keystrokes randomly. I have been watching the videos for quite some time now and since I work in the IT industry, I recommend your build logs for anyone who thinks PC building is too difficult. Thanks again guys and stay awesome. ^_^

i would like the keyboard because teroso is awesome!!!

keyboard pls! using a 13 dollar keyboard currently!

If I'm one of the chosen ones...

Excalibur v2 keyboard.

I could finally type and use shortcuts without the random Japanese Ghost In The Keyboard changing my mushy keys inputto to nihongo mapping and swallowing my soul like an outbreak of Akira.

Save my soul! Praise the Sun!

I'm not crazy but i am hungover.

The keyboard. I'm sick of my dell membrane keyboard.

Well.....I want the mouse. since keyboards can be used even if they are quite old, but mice need to be of good quality for good gaming. I am a small budget gamer so getting this mouse would be great. I cannot spend a great deal of money in good mice, keyboards or screens. this would be a great addition to my gaming setup.... :)

The keyboard, tired of my cheap non-backlit, it gets really annoying trying to game into the night :(

I want NO need this keyboard bcos it looks legendary. And also because I'm tired of using my Logitech 5$ keyboard ??. The guys will be damn jealous when I carry that in my next dota2 tournament ?✌️?

The mouse because last month my mouse was broken and I have the touch-pad of the laptop.

My M60 needs to retire so a Sagitta Spectrum mouse could be a nice replacement.

Thanks Tesoro!

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

CPU AMD A8-7650K || Motherboard Asrock mini iTX FM2A88X-ITX+ || RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB || GPU ASUS STRIX GTX950 || Case BitFenix Prodigy || Storage Kingston SSD 128GB & WD 2TB HDD || PSU EVGA 650GS || Display ASUS VE228 21.5'' || CPU Cooling Noctua NH-D15 || Keyboard CM Storm Quickfire TK Cherry MX Blue || Mouse Corsair M60 || Sound 4xJBL Speakers

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

i would like the keyboard, because the keyboard i'm using now is really old, two of the key are even not functioning well. Some key will stuck. But I cant afford to buy a new and good keyboard. i will be really happy if i can get this give away.

Excalibur v2 keyboard, I would like to replace my 4 y.o  keyboard

The Keyboard, because i have never had a mechanical keyboard (As hard as that is to believe) :P

Enter me in for the mouse.  I want it because it looks like i have a higher chance of getting it since everyone wants a keyboard.  Would enter in both if I could.

I realy hope to win the keyboard...as im still using the original keyboard that came with my dell laptop....which is pretty crappy for typing and playing games!...hope i win so i can rank up in cs go haha

I need the Excalibur v2 keyboard.

My old Tesoro Durandal was great, felt great and heroicaly stood it's ground when me and my cats did our best to annihilate it for three years. Now it looks like it has survived a nuclear explosion inside a latrine (scratched, battered, filthy and with a really thoroughly chewed up cable). I was actually going to buy Excalibur next week. And if this giveaway saves me the hassle of interacting with horrible Czech eshops, it will be awesome:D

I want to win the keyboard, because it is a lot better than the stock one on my laptop.

I would like the keyboard, mainly because my current keyboard has wobbly keys (It's getting old) and because my dog chewed the wire and I had to bodge it together D: