Spent $27 on a LTT shirt and...

orangewhite

Well, I wasn't upset that it took over two weeks to get, but I was pretty confused when I noticed that the Linus Tech Tips logo is completely off center and tilted (not level). I know they have to print hundreds of these shirts up, but I didn't get my $27 worth.

The shirt is super comfortable, which is great! Because it's totally just going to be a pajama shirt now.

You guys can sleep well knowing I'm sleeping with your crooked logo on my chest.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

You might want to PM Luke and Linus about that, TBH. Just posting it might not grab their attention.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Just now, Jacktastic-Mofo said:

Thought I was the only one.

you're wearing a shirt in your profile pic, reported for lying to me ;(

OP, PM linustech or nicklmg, I don't know what they'd do but you can try.

I used to be quite active here.

4 minutes ago, ONOTech said:

This is why I just walk around shirtless all day. :P

2 minutes ago, Jacktastic-Mofo said:

Such manly, very abs, many testosterone, wow! Amaze!

I'm not really concerned with returning it or anything. I'll just probably not buy another one unless I absolutely know for sure it's not going to look like it was done by a four-year-old.

6 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

What do you expect from the same company that can't properly make backup plans for their data and does more Titan X videos than anything else.

Didn't their last backup plan pretty much boil down to a load of refurb drives in multilevel RAID?

15 minutes ago, ONOTech said:

Nah fam, you're not alone. 

T.Hanks

9278.jpg.ce950add15290e4167f3be5124fefac

15 minutes ago, Kobathor said:

you're wearing a shirt in your profile pic, reported for lying to me ;(

Im soooo srry bb, i wuv u rawr xD

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

Just now, KemoKa said:

Didn't their last backup plan pretty much boil down to a load of refurb drives in multilevel RAID?

In other words, I'm probably as prepared as they are.

I'm a 15 year old fuckhead that doesn't do shit.

Linus Media Group is a damn company.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Unfortunately there isn't a ton I can do directly (at this point) as all of our shirt orders are fulfilled through Teespring. I cannot contact their support team on your behalf (I've tried in the past when there were other issues in shipping or printing), but if you contact them and are not satisfied with the result, let me know and I'll make sure it gets elevated and taken care of.

If you submit a ticket through their support system with order # and a picture of the botched print, they should provide a reprint & ship with no cost to you. If that's not the answer they give, I'll make sure it's the final result.

PM me pls. Want to make sure this gets fixed for you.

4 hours ago, ONOTech said:

This is why I just walk around shirtless all day. :P

I don't suppose that's you in your avatar otherwise I'd want to FAP endlessly if I got to see you shirtless all day.

Linus is my fetish.

4 hours ago, Jacktastic-Mofo said:

Same to you.

Linus is my fetish.

14 hours ago, orangewhite said:

I'm not really concerned with returning it or anything. I'll just probably not buy another one unless I absolutely know for sure it's not going to look like it was done by a four-year-old.

propably linus son printed your one