Shocking discovery about Windows 10

Johnny09
23 hours ago, Johnny09 said:

I dont care about ipv6 it will not happend in my life ipv4 will live for long time

you're from the USA arent you?

the USA has been out of IPv4 addresses for quite a while now, we've been recycling them beyond belief, its very, very soon gonna hit a brick wall.

almost the entire world is ready for IPv6, for my isp literally all thats left is flipping a switch to ditch IPv4 forever, and they have been running dual stack for a long time, and quite successful.

in fact, without your little ass knowing, we've had several "IPv6 test days" already, where the entirety of the internet ran on strictly IPv6 for one day, to see if problems came up. we are ready to let stone age technology go, and its idiots like you that are keeping us to a standard that can supply addresses to barely a percent of the amount of internet connected devices out there.

5 minutes ago, manikyath said:

you're from the USA arent you?

the USA has been out of IPv4 addresses for quite a while now, we've been recycling them beyond belief, its very, very soon gonna hit a brick wall.

almost the entire world is ready for IPv6, for my isp literally all thats left is flipping a switch to ditch IPv4 forever, and they have been running dual stack for a long time, and quite successful.

in fact, without your little ass knowing, we've had several "IPv6 test days" already, where the entirety of the internet ran on strictly IPv6 for one day, to see if problems came up. we are ready to let stone age technology go, and its idiots like you that are keeping us to a standard that can supply addresses to barely a percent of the amount of internet connected devices out there.

I dint think op is from the US.

But yeah IPv6 is coming real soon, sooner the better.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

16 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

I dint think op is from the US.

But yeah IPv6 is coming real soon, sooner the better.

*pats my dual stack router*

IPv6 is here already. it just needs to be "there" too.

(with "there" being those ISPs in the states that think e-mail is still all one would ever do on the internet)

4 minutes ago, manikyath said:

*pats my dual stack router*

IPv6 is here already. it just needs to be "there" too.

(with "there" being those ISPs in the states that think e-mail is still all one would ever do on the internet)

Yeah my router has it as well, I am pretty sure that most routers today have IPv6 integrated.

The switch need to be made...

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

5 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

Yeah my router has it as well, I am pretty sure that most routers today have IPv6 integrated.

The switch need to be made...

last i heard about the switch was that theres a few nodes in the usa still to be upgraded, the us gov may have issues as well, afaik winxp doesnt support ipv6

1 hour ago, manikyath said:

last i heard about the switch was that theres a few nodes in the usa still to be upgraded, the us gov may have issues as well, afaik winxp doesnt support ipv6

Yeah, IPv6 support was introduced in Vista. XP and below don't support IPv6.

So I looked in that Voat thread the OP linked to, and it seems people there were just as trusting of him as we are here. He also provided a link to an ISO that apparently doesn't work in a virtualized environment and must be run on a physical machine; pretty suspicious. A lot of his method seems to involve disabling random Windows applications and completely innocent network services in the name of preventing spying, which the OP conflates to human rights abuses, which shows that he has no idea what he's doing or even talking about. The applications he provides are safe, but one of them has a commercial license and can't legally be redistributed without permission - so he's basically promoting piracy, again, in the name of preventing spying. Oh, and when people question why he disables this or that even though they're pretty essential towards the functionality of Windows, he gets defensive and accused people of being MS shills for doubting him.

I think it's pretty safe to say that OP is full of shit.

2 hours ago, Daring said:

So I looked in that Voat thread the OP linked to, and it seems people there were just as trusting of him as we are here. He also provided a link to an ISO that apparently doesn't work in a virtualized environment and must be run on a physical machine; pretty suspicious. A lot of his method seems to involve disabling random Windows applications and completely innocent network services in the name of preventing spying, which the OP conflates to human rights abuses, which shows that he has no idea what he's doing or even talking about. The applications he provides are safe, but one of them has a commercial license and can't legally be redistributed without permission - so he's basically promoting piracy, again, in the name of preventing spying. Oh, and when people question why he disables this or that even though they're pretty essential towards the functionality of Windows, he gets defensive and accused people of being MS shills for doubting him.

i think its pretty safe to say we should ask a mod to comb trough here and edit the stuff out the thread that may cause people to LEGITIMATELY break their computer "because linustechtips told me to"

4 hours ago, Daring said:

Nothing will happend to you man stop being over paranoid. There is no any malware. I had disable things that are not needed tell me how my PC is working flawlessly almost two months? Do you want me to record yoy how i answer you from windows 10 and to show you all disabled processes again to prove you that you are over paranoid? leave me that talking about permission half world has downloaded something so what nothing..you can install that iso and activate is with your legal serial so dont make unexisted problems without reason.

nothing esential has been shut down all programs are working,games, skype, steam, antiviruses, players, windows update is working do you need something more?????

dont sabotage my amazing method if you dont want then dont use it but dont scare people with your ignorance and you did not even test my method. I HAD TESTED it and it works flawless system IS stable completely

1 hour ago, manikyath said:

i think its pretty safe to say we should ask a mod to comb trough here and edit the stuff out the thread that may cause people to LEGITIMATELY break their computer "because linustechtips told me to"

I am from Serbia i am not from USA ..ipv4 will last for long time,and you can easily turn on ipv6 it is not rocket science. There is no problem and it will work.

I dont use sign in for microsoft account on win10 and i am sure that many people dont use.

but if you use it, skip that blocking from list. Thanx for suggestion i had skipped that

i do not want to even give system change log to them because NSA intercept them and gathering massive data, it has confirmed they had done that in past, and Microsoft colaborate with them. google that dont defend greedy evil Microsoft and their spyware win10

use this combined amazing method instead to save yourself from spying. nothing wrong woll happend on single config PC

1 minute ago, Johnny09 said:

i do not want to even give system change log to them because NSA intercept them and gathering massive data,

well, this data went trough the usa, conrgats, they have this data...

This really feels like a scam. Just the way you wrote it, etc, makes this seem like a scam or fishing. 

Welcome to LTT! Feel free to PM me if you just wanna chat, I love conversation!

If you ever have any audio questions, wether it's software, hardware, or production and theory, feel free to ask me. Odds are I can help you, or get you help. 

Just now, manikyath said:

well, this data went trough the usa, conrgats, they have this data...

They cannot intercept because i had blocked error report exe..ahahaa

i had blocked crash report in firewall..i dont allow NSA to spy and intercept me..

it is confirmed in past so accept that microsoft is colaborating with them to spy global usa goverment...i dont even have a single crash or any problem with any program..

my files are clean and safe and i have same right as anyone here on this amazing LTT forum

dont attack me just because i am from this country or you dont like my method, thats does not give you right i had tested this

Just now, Johnny09 said:

i had blocked crash report in firewall..i dont allow NSA to spy and intercept me..

it is confirmed in past so accept that microsoft is colaborating with them to spy global usa goverment...i dont even have a single crash or any problem with any program..

my files are clean and safe and i have same right as anyone here on this amazing LTT forum

dont attack me just because i am from this country or you dont like my method, thats does not give you right i had tested this

the nsa doesnt care about you blocking your silly exe, everything you send to and from the USA (canada goes trough the usa) gets intercepted.

they dont care its your stuff, they dont care about you either.

you can be using linux, 20 VPNs, tor, and frikkin voodoo, everything of yours that moves trough the USA gets intercepted.

--

and yeah, you totally have the same right, its called free speech, we allow everyone to voice their opinions here, thats why the forum also allows you to make a complete idiot of yourself with douzens of proven community members that have actually studied networking and software engineering telling you you're so far off its beyond funny.

1 minute ago, Derpologist said:

This really feels like a scam. Just the way you wrote it, etc, makes this seem like a scam or fishing. 

I assure you that it is not any scam i dont have any malware,surveys,alfilitrate links anything. Yes maybe presentation is awful but nobody is perfect.

Dont generate you can easily check on voat tread there is no any malware,or scam, anything wrong.

just my amazing method which i already use for almost 2 months. So i had share it because it is not enough to use anti spy program only microsoft knows that Mr.Belfiore has speaking about it. You need to block 99 percent of connections and allow two crycial system connections and thats it everything works fine which is tested and documented by me

you have video download on my previous message, dont be paranoid its only .avi file recorded with Bandicam. I can put it on YT if you want

3 minutes ago, Johnny09 said:

lol WTF????

You genuinely think blocking error reporting stop NSA metadata collection????

hahahahahahahahahahaha

That's effin hilarious!!!

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

Just now, wkdpaul said:

lol WTF????

You genuinely think blocking error reporting stop NSA metadata collection????

hahahahahahahahahahaha

That's effin hilarious!!!

It will not stop them completely i know that NSA have backdoors in many routers itself..but i dont need that report options...at least to stop microsoft spyware

15 hours ago, manikyath said:

now, tell me what you think this does?

i'll tell you what i think it does:

since windows 8 we have the ability to sign in with microsoft accounts, thats that right there.

and thats also the proof you're breaking core windows functionality with no idea of what you're doing. for all you know tomorrow your pc refuses to log you in because it cant verify your ms account anymore. (if you chose to use one)

Yes i had forget to mention that. I DONT USE microsoft log in i have regular login so i disabled.

i had forget to mention that ,yes its one thing so do you will crusify me now because of one tiny error.

common dont be like some moanny granny .

I will upload video on YT to show you that system is stable with my method. So you can stop being paranoid that somebody will hack you.. its You Tube,its usa channel are you happy now members. you are affraid too much nobody want to hack or give any malicious content.

Stop being overparanoid and like some granny i will show you 33 minutes evidence about win10 its working fine even windows update,on You Tube so you can stop be paranoid that somebody will intercept you on mega, or destroy your pc 

Here is a first video on You Tube truth about windows 10

This was presented to microsoft. So you can see my evidence that my method is working amazing and this will inprove your privacy against microsoft spying.

Please watch entire video demonstration. I know you americans and your mentality i was in usa for some time as tourist...if i was Joshua from usa you would use and share this as hot cakes.....because i am from this part of europe you are scared and believe in some scam or malware there is no such files i quarantee.

dont use this as guide because i had changed for windows firewall control program configurations you have another videos in previous post for guide

On 17/2/2016 at 5:41 PM, JoeyDM said:

Nice clickbait title.

10 weird tricks the government doesn't want you to know! Megacorps HATE them!

@Johnny09 if you're going to make a claim show us your data. Your description of your ""discovery"" is way too vague to mean anything.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Just now, Sauron said:

10 weird tricks the government doesn't want you to know! Megacorps HATE them!

@Johnny09 if you're going to make a claim show us your data. Your description of your ""discovery"" is way too vague to mean anything.

Watch that YT video and see shocking fact about windows 10.. i was have idea to use WFC combined to regular anti spy programs.. see in video programs are working, windows update working, network is same upload and download, my adapter is working when i disable it. So only two crucial services are allow to connect

so you dont have now excuse to be scared is You Tube safe site ..usa site... are your paranoia level reduced now enjoy and inprove your privacy if you want this is BEST method  works amazing ..simply amazing

assure yourself win10 is working fine and still working fine almost 2 months already

be shocked win 10 for single pc config amazing

Can you post the method more clearly I'm Instrested In trying It out.