Shocking discovery about Windows 10

Johnny09
Just now, Angrycrab said:

Can you post the method more clearly I'm Instrested In trying It out.

Yes i can post offcourse but explain me what exact you mean clearly. Video has uploaded few minutes ago it is in 1080p, maybe YT still not process it 

4 minutes ago, Angrycrab said:

Can you post the method more clearly I'm Instrested In trying It out.

Here is all data,videos,programs, images you need to have. Its nice to see interested man enjoy. I am here for any suggestion you can write in inbox etc

I hope that people will share this message so other users can have spy free system. Everyone can have zero kb system and microsoft will have 0 dollars from you. 

Firstly i will give you exclusive letter screenshot from Microsoft to read their answer after i submitted all data.All data is hosted on MEGA

Microsoft letter download

https://mega.nz/#!gUEAiDyQ!4XAqnEy5DQYeiWg9u8wHdWyhNbP3E2GoSXJ_p2sJDW0

So lets start firstly you need to download and install Windows 10,if you already have newer version it will not work because Microsoft has made changes in order to prevent this.In that case you need to backup your important data,and format your hdd in order to erase current windows 10. I will give you ISO file,fully stable RTM version i did not encounter any bug,no issues with using it,this system also have directx12 etc.
all data is legit and clean in my post
I recommend everyone to use Rufus and to create bootable USB flash,before doing this make sure to backup all data first. After creating bootable windows 10,restart your pc,enter bios and choose usb flash as primary boot device apply and start installation. 
Code for unrar is 123
http://www85.zippyshare.com/v/sO9TLbMi/file.html

Before you start installing windows 10, disconnect cable for internet first and do not turn it on for now follow my guide.

After successful windows 10 installation,first what you need to to is to disable windows update.

Do not use regedit or group policy it will not work. Open task manager,open Services field,then you will see  Open Services option in lower left corner click on it, find Windows Update service right click on it and select Properites. Change Startup type to Disabled,go to Recovery option you will see three options First Failure,Second failure,and Subsequent failyre change from Restart the Service to Take no Action option in all three fields. 

In Reset fail count after option put a number 9999 days click apply and ok. If Windows Update service is still running right click and select Stop. Thats it ,now you need to activate windows 10 licence you can transfer your current win7/8 key you can easily see data on internet.
After you done this step,you can enable your internet connection.

Download CCleaner from internet install it and open it click on Tools-Uninstall. Now uninstall all Microsoft apps from list,i had only leave Calculator. If you dont use this app you can uninstall it too

Now download and install your preferred browser i am using Mozilla Firefox. You can any other browser if you want.

Now download Win10 Privacy program,firstly we will use 1.8.0.2 version,and later we will use 1.8.0.6 never version.Unrar archive with latest WinRar download and install it too

W10 Privacy download

https://mega.nz/#!pVdw3LDb!PesLjaL1B6rQeslOtg5G57Paji3W2qs_JawjK1cthsQ

Unrar 1.8.0.2 win10 privacy version to one folder on desktop,run it with right click run as administrator and follow my guide. Do exactly same as me in video guide download video. Do not use and execute ShutUp10 application for now. We will use it later

Final guide for W10 Privacy and ShutUp10 video

https://mega.nz/#!VQFCBahA!D0e9rMPXe-U6qGTVwod7aatmA8FAlfAjHkoeQg1wjvE

So follow my video and click everything same as me until you have same configured options in Win10 Privacy.

Now download and install Windows Firewall Control 4.6.0.0 and install it. Untick an option for program to create recommended rules,leave system rules at default.

Windows Firewall Control 4.6.0.0 download

https://mega.nz/#!BRdERYJI!vs_ptjfakFL57VyNoXnQ3svSzshCwm8xwBA-bc1e6-o

After windows firewall control installation dont forget to restart your computer. 

Now set up windows firewall control like this follow download and follow photo guide
Windows firewall control photo quide

https://mega.nz/#!0YExxD4b!74nEVnkXw0dZawmegdVq92RdNg5H3Zy3w44_m9Lixpk

Please not that i have paid program version some less important options are not available in free version,ignore them. You can support this guys from Binisoft and buy if you want full functionality such as realtime notifications.Its a great program
Configure Windows firewall control exactly like me,and start changing rules start blocking 99 percent of connections in Windows 10. 

I highly suggest everyone before doing any actions to backup your personal Windows Firewall Control profile first,open Windows Firewall Control click on Options, and click on Export user settings to a file. So if you have some issue you can easily restore your configuration by clicking on Import user settings from file.

Do not worry nothing bad will happend  but additional security measure cannot harm.Just follow guide what to allow and what to block. Please note that your rules can be moved in different order. Do not literally start blocking everything like it is writen in stone. Pay attention to exact service name and local port number. 

It is crycial to ALLOW these two services to connect 

Core Networking - Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP-Out) he have local port number 68-remote port 67-protocol UDP service dhcp.   Just click allow inside windows firewall control and do not change any internal option.

And you must also ALLOW  this service 

Core Networking - DNS (UDP-Out) he have remote port 53 protocol UDP service is named dnscache. Do same just click allow and do not change anything inside that rule.

After that follow my guide and block other 99 percent of windows 10 unecessary network spying processes. You will also see some of my personal programs such as antivirus, etc ignore that programs that is individual based choice. 

Now i will show you in video demonstration how to configure additional Privacy options inside Windows 10 and how to completely disable Cortana. As we already know even if you disable Cortana this program will continue to send your search data ,and if you disable her startup or change folder your search function will stop working completely. 

I have another method configure everything as me in video guide and i will show you how to easily reach all Cortana executable files.This files needs to be blocked inside Windows firewall control and Cortana will never call her home.

Win10 Privacy configuration and Cortana guide video

https://mega.nz/#!INUFDSLA!X0Q2xhdkQQtk0kiTBfF3zK7KWptYGA4Yon1HRTN2hI0

Now download O&O ShutUp10 unpack it in one folder and run this program

https://mega.nz/#!wUcW1ZZb!xrHHUJCebzQ4Hcqt0_5ws7YTO6iaKeeOdMOGUNzxxWY

You will see that W10 Privacy has not suceed to disable all win10 spying,thats why we need O&O ShutUp10 too. You will see that some options are red,follow my guide inside video and enable everything to be same

Video guide download

https://mega.nz/#!UJNX2BCQ!X2iTYnqF5-UdDk9gM_ELcqPlysBJzDW9_N7K5kpz1kk

Now i will show you one more evidence about microsoft windows 10 spying i had discovered that one telemetry spying adress is making minor problem on some websites if you block her inside W10 Privacy.

This particular telemetry adress is spying you in all browsers and if we block it we will have some minor issues on some web pages some elements dont load properly. It does not affecting all pages. Microsoft needs to explain why they are intercepting all browsers data, this looks like MIDM attacks man in the middle intercepting data. I am suggesting to everyone to keep blocking this adress it is minor issue in order to privacy dont be compromised.

One more  video evidence telemetry spying connected through all browsers

https://mega.nz/#!MVk0xKTC!_tThldbNhl_KpjVoGFCzD_GvQZQ1nQnlfQYC8CTt1JE

I also suggest to everyone to open Windows firewall control  to select all telemetry adresses with mouse and choose Create duplicate option. Now you will have double telemetry rules and the will be red-blocked too. Click on all duplicates only, one by one and click Properites and in Direction option choose Inbound option. Do the same for all duplicates, and do not touch original telemetry rules which have Outbound option. Thats it click apply on those rules,and restart your computer.
This is final version how it needs to be configured and look like download this video guide

Final WFC list and config guide

https://mega.nz/#!QAN0VLrb!tyxeMcYRi1TdaO3ZfSNcIuWUBlYWuqx21oOJrUAN2rg

Thats it you have ultimate privacy now. I do not quarantee 100 percent  protection from spying but  i can quarantee 99.9 percent privacy in this condition. As i say i had monitored traffic for 12 hour and there is zero network traffic on windows 10 pro on active internet. No spying no internet traffic. 

All programs such as skype, antiviruses, video players everything i tested has working fine,programs are checking for update without any issue, entire windows 10 system works perfect,internet upload/download works completely fine,even if you disable-enable i countless times. 

Even windows update is working fine which i recommend to stay disabled forever if you want to have privacy.

Now i will show you videos and photo evidence that i had stopped all windows 10 spying,i had created perfect system for ordinary customer fully functional but without idle network traffic we have zero kilobytes people.

I had measure network activity with Comodo Killswitch and i also follow network inside task manager completely blink page on active internet,in stand by condition for 12 hours. 

I will show you two videos 10 minutes long and photos for download

Win10 spying is destroyed completely zero kb on active internet video no 1 download evidence

https://mega.nz/#!YBtCWAYY!zAs8-v3YJMk6a-wszYuQr6ZdgDZn6C16Fw1dSw-zToQ

Win10 spying is destroyed completely zero kb on active internet video no 2 download evidence

https://mega.nz/#!ZNs33I7C!tLvOs-IeKXgg_izht8uVTtT4dEJIWk8u7eYq5_grIDU

Comodo Killswitch no activity photo evidence download

https://mega.nz/#!QB1igQ4Y!ISTS1hI4MYp-kha081dcgmxz4GFTCyhhrW_HX_jKH6Q

and if somebody wants to see my first submitted video which i has give to microsoft you can download it here. DO NOT use it as guide because it has some flaws,this is older video.

Tryth about windows 10 old video download

https://mega.nz/#!1ZMD3DxA!6ajN70JIk20Fzz-D_PlNQXvMTzVUrt7xMRp9-MeQAdE

As i already mentioned my discovery is free and available to everyone. If somebody want to support my project and want to give money support feel free to contact me in private message and send me your full name and email,so you can recieve message.

Any support will be greatly appreciated thanx. I cannot give contacts here because i dont want to break forum rules.

I hope that you will enjoy in ultimate privacy,post your feedback and greetings everyone.

Well so far the OP has proven to be himself to be overly paranoid, suspicious of those that question him/her (same thing) and promotes piracy all in the same thread.

I think mods need to do something especially since promoting piracy is against the CS.

Mods have already deleted one post because of the content posted by the OP in hi other topic.

Though as entertaining as this has been to watch this circus and enjoy some popcorn. This thread needs to die.

200.gif

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

2 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

Well so far the OP has proven to be himself to be overly paranoid, suspicious of those that question him/her (same thing) and promotes piracy all in the same thread.

I think mods need to do something especially since promoting piracy is against the CS.

Mods have already deleted one post because of the content posted by the OP in hi other topic.

Though as entertaining as this has been to watch this circus and enjoy some popcorn. This thread needs to die.

200.gif

I am not saying that this will block NSA.. nothing can help because they have backdoors in manifaacturing when they release any router or even hdd.

This is weird but sucessful method to disable microsoft spying,better something than nothing

i dont promote any piracy you can activate system with legitimate key,which i highly recommend so there is no problem.

all data is clean and available to regular websites,i had also used known programs such as W10 Privacy and more.

i am not overparanoid, spying from microsoft is confirmed they dont hide it.

This is amazing method combined with usual programs.

watch that YT video dont bash this is reality about win10 only 2 services are necessary for regular user on single pc config

I am almost feeling that i am constantly attacked from hidden microsoft shills and bots..i do understand it is huge business to make billons of dollars so some of them are upset..

we all know your spy business project,Microsoft

Just now, ninninon said:

He has the right to. This is the internet, he isn't promoting piracy at all. There are people on here who do feel the right to their own privacy, and this thread will interest them. If you're not one of them and all you want to do is get the thread locked then why are you here? Why does this thread existing effect you so much that you feel as though you have to stop him? If you don't like it then go...

Thank you very much. We all know that there is countless concerned people who WANT to have enchanced privacy. You cannot be safe only with regular programs such as anti beacon, w10 privacy system still connecting and sending data, connections and packets.

With my windows firewall control method you can be much more safe,and to have fully functional PC. I recommend this method for single pc config,i did not test it on multiple connectted pc-s with shared network 

I do not understand some members...you dont like tread, you dont want to use my method..so why you are here and bashing and scaring another users who are interested and very concerned about win 10 privacy? simply ignore tread dont enter it dont read it and thats it.

Or there is some another reasons so paid shills, MS die hard fanboys, or their bots who are concerned about business.. they had invested 1 billion dollars in data infrastructure and data centres to collect massive data... huge money,to gather ordinary data ahahaha only a moron would belive Microsoft.. all data is encrypted and can be compressed in few kb in almost realtime connections

Just now, ninninon said:

Personally I don't use Windows 10, and use 7 SP1. If I did upgrade then I wouldn't really care about them finding out about my searching habits, as all that info is meaningless. What I don't like is the idea of pictures of me as well as addresses that could link to me as a person. It's fine if they know I'm into collecting novelty shaped bowls and show me ads for them, but I don't want pictures of me. If I would tell it to other random people I'm fine, if I wouldn't, then I'm not.

Yes i also use windows 7 i use ultimate x64 with only Service pack 1,,i dont update it because MS has add telemetry junk and other spying. It is great sistem and i will use it for long time. On another hdd i have win 10 in modified conditions with my method i see ZERO connections without any microsoft or bing packets and connections,i do believe that it has greatly reduced spying. 2 processes allow to connnect other are blocked in WFC. I need W10 because i am gamer,i want to play dx12 soon and i wll upgrade gpu to amd polaris when it release to market

Just now, ninninon said:

I think some of it is just totally irrelevant- for example some are probably for weather reporting, however some of it is odd. 

Offcourse that there is some unrelevant data not all processes spy us. Weather reporting is fine.

but i dont need that so i disable everything, i also dont need windows store and other bloatware.

i simply feel much better when i see zero traffic on active internet and no more microsoft and bing connections.

thats why i had share this method because it is shocking for me that system is working apsolutely flawless with only 2 allowed connections and 99 blocked ones. I am wirting you from this win 10 and i still did not encounter not a single issue. I had installed one VPN today and even vpn-s are working flawless. They are using those two crycial services to connect same as all programs, games, skype, steam, video players...windows update also works

25 minutes ago, Johnny09 said:

Watch that YT video and see shocking fact about windows 10.. i was have idea to use WFC combined to regular anti spy programs.. see in video programs are working, windows update working, network is same upload and download, my adapter is working when i disable it. So only two crucial services are allow to connect

so you dont have now excuse to be scared is You Tube safe site ..usa site... are your paranoia level reduced now enjoy and inprove your privacy if you want this is BEST method  works amazing ..simply amazing

Please stop using phrases like "be shocked" "amazing" "shocking fact" etc, you sound like a penis enlargement ad. You didn't discover jack all, you just used a tool someone else made and disabled random services one by one while checking if what you usually do with your pc still works.

The best part is that all those "spy services" you point at are either part of the program you're using to block them, ipv6 networking services (if you tried to use ipv6 with those blocked it wouldn't work) or stuff like cortana and xbox live, both of which are online services and can't work without connecting to the internet. If you don't use them that's fine, but slow down on what you classify as "unnecessary spyware". You clearly didn't even bother to READ what those services were and what they do. There are media center remote functions in there, remote scheduling and volume management and other things that are completely harmless and require access to the network to do what they're supposed to - you just didn't realize it because you never use upnp etc, but that doesn't automatically make it useless to everyone or spyware.

I challenge you to name a single service from those that is malicious spyware and wasn't installed by you by mistake.

By the way windows privacy concerns have nothing to do with the safety of a website or software threats in general, and any spyware windows 10 may contain certainly isn't related tot he cia, fbi or whatever. They send anonymous telemeteric data to microsoft, period. Any other info they have on you comes from stuff you specifically agree to, like using cortana or binding personal info to your MS account.

Take that video down, it's only spreading misinformation.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

16 minutes ago, ninninon said:

Personally I don't use Windows 10, and use 7 SP1. If I did upgrade then I wouldn't really care about them finding out about my searching habits, as all that info is meaningless. What I don't like is the idea of pictures of me as well as addresses that could link to me as a person. It's fine if they know I'm into collecting novelty shaped bowls and show me ads for them, but I don't want pictures of me. If I would tell it to other random people I'm fine, if I wouldn't, then I'm not.

your personal data is not accessed in windows 10, what they collect is anonymous telemetric data about your web browsing habits and the software you use. I can see how that can be irritating, but it's not malicious.

Furthermore windows 7 and 8/8.1 were updated and now have all the same telemetric tools as windows 10.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Just now, Sauron said:

Please stop using phrases like "be shocked" "amazing" "shocking fact" etc, you sound like a penis enlargement ad. You didn't discover jack all, you just used a tool someone else made and disabled random services one by one while checking if what you usually do with your pc still works.

The best part is that all those "spy services" you point at are either part of the program you're using to block them, ipv6 networking services (if you tried to use ipv6 with those blocked it wouldn't work) or stuff like cortana and xbox live, both of which are online services and can't work without connecting to the internet. If you don't use them that's fine, but slow down on what you classify as "unnecessary spyware". You clearly didn't even bother to READ what those services were and what they do. There are media center remote functions in there, remote scheduling and volume management and other things that are completely harmless and require access to the network to do what they're supposed to - you just didn't realize it because you never use upnp etc, but that doesn't automatically make it useless to everyone or spyware.

I challenge you to name a single service from those that is malicious spyware and wasn't installed by you by mistake.

By the way windows privacy concerns have nothing to do with the safety of a website or software threats in general, and any spyware windows 10 may contain certainly isn't related tot he cia, fbi or whatever. They send anonymous telemeteric data to microsoft, period. Any other info they have on you comes from stuff you specifically agree to, like using cortana or binding personal info to your MS account.

Take that video down, it's only spreading misinformation.

Microsoft was have colaborations with NSA in past. NSA has also intercept and gather windows event logs before eveything is available online i had read it.

Most of people are using ipv4,because it will work for long time before ipv6 kills it.

Cortana IS SPYING process because it collect everything cannot be disabled, pure spyware who call microsoft and send data so they can make billions of dollars

there is no worthless information. cortana is unecessary because is spying.

Show me whats in those encrypted telemetry data...a yes you cant so dont defend microsoft like some fanboy or sheep until everyone see detailed data what they are collecting...they had even avoid to give details about windows update patches until recent decission to start giving, after my submission

47 minutes ago, Johnny09 said:

<snip>

OP is now straight up just promoting nonsense.

46 minutes ago, Johnny09 said:

I am almost feeling that i am constantly attacked from hidden microsoft shills and bots..i do understand it is huge business to make billons of dollars so some of them are upset..

we all know your spy business project,Microsoft

No your being attacked because your posting overly boated opinions on a forum that enjoys only having people post Facts and Fact Based Opinion.

If your willing to debate the issue that is all good but you are not debating anything, your promoting whatever the crap that is. Anyone with an different opinion is shot down by you and you have a fit because of the difference in opinion. There have been plenty in this thread that are software engineers that have attempted to explain to you what you are seeing and even have stated that what you supposed "proven technique" is worthless in terms of your vague description of what is does.

If you truly want your privacy leave the internet.

41 minutes ago, ninninon said:

He has the right to. This is the internet, he isn't promoting piracy at all. There are people on here who do feel the right to their own privacy, and this thread will interest them. If you're not one of them and all you want to do is get the thread locked then why are you here? Why does this thread existing effect you so much that you feel as though you have to stop him? If you don't like it then go...

No the OP doesn't have a right to post shit, proof of this is his other topic having been deleted.

Apparently you missed the fact the OP promoted a licensed software he cannot re-distribute legally so that equals piracy.

I am not one to just lock any post that I don't like, I for one have had plenty of debates over many topics in this forum over things I did not agree with but settled on agreeing to disagree. But I do like to see shit posts that add nothing but nonsense locked up as they do nothing to the community but cause disruption which is against the CS.

Apparently you need to go back and re-read the CS for yourself.

35 minutes ago, Johnny09 said:

I do not understand some members...you dont like tread, you dont want to use my method..so why you are here and bashing and scaring another users who are interested and very concerned about win 10 privacy? simply ignore tread dont enter it dont read it and thats it.

Or there is some another reasons so paid shills, MS die hard fanboys, or their bots who are concerned about business.. they had invested 1 billion dollars in data infrastructure and data centres to collect massive data... huge money,to gather ordinary data ahahaha only a moron would belive Microsoft.. all data is encrypted and can be compressed in few kb in almost realtime connections

No one is scaring anyone else away from this thread. Those that have posted (like myself) are attempting to show just how much of a fraud your "method" is.

I am no Windows bot or a mouth piece of MS, in fact I will straight up suggest a user to use another OS if Windows does not suit their needs.

What you have been doing is . . . . who knows what your really doing. I see nothing in your vague explanations that could convince my grandmother of what your saying.

One of the biggest thing is your constant use of the words Amazing, Shocking etc. etc.

You sound like a retarded T.V. commercial from the 90's.

Change your tune and start explaining yourself in detail and make yourself understood more clearly. And maybe people will start to more positively give you better feedback.

Stop promoting your Youtube channel that is also against CS.

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

1 minute ago, Sauron said:

your personal data is not accessed in windows 10, what they collect is anonymous telemetric data about your web browsing habits and the software you use. I can see how that can be irritating, but it's not malicious.

Furthermore windows 7 and 8/8.1 were updated and now have all the same telemetric tools as windows 10.

I do not believe until Microsoft give all data available to public its encrypted.

win 7 did not collect as win 10 and i was amazing system..

they had simply find great business plan to collect tons of data with win10 and to sell to marketing advertisers, and intelligent agencies..

thats why Russia avoid their spyware win10 and using  modified Linux 

I do not promote my YT channel i just show video demonstration. I dont have any dedicated channel i just uploaded video about my win 10 method to be easily watched. This is not gaming channel to be promoted. Video file on video service.

and dont read this thread if you keep hating it like some troll or shill

Sauron is highly suspicious for me keeps bashing my tread from beginning, very upset about video.....hmmmmmmmm almost feel like hidden shill it is video demonstration for members what i blocked not a promotion of any channel,you almost behave like troll

dont prevent members who are concerned about privacy,nobody force you to read, to enter tread or watch video ,or use method

Should I just go make a thread claiming company x is doing x thing that's percievably bad and not linking any proof?

Honestly, they, and 99% of software developers have been doing this for years, and it's better for everyone. Why? Because it sends data about crashes, and random usage facts about you (Presumably Hardware information, and uses of windows features). Why? Because it's a way to get feedback from customers whom would just take a BSOD as a program being bad or something, and it gives them targets on what Windows features to improve.

Honestly, you all need to take off your tinfoil hats.

It's not even like anyone's gonna care about your personal data anyways... If they're collecting personal data, they're collecting everyones. And if you think some evil CEO is going to sift through all of the data, just to find your family photo you're over estimating your value.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

1 minute ago, Johnny09 said:

I do not promote my YT channel i just show video demonstration. This is not gaming channel to be promoted. Video file on video service.

and dont read this thread if you keep hating it like some troll or shill

I made my point. I haven't trolled. Your reaction is proof enough of what I said.

You need to stop calling people names, it is unbecoming.

3 minutes ago, ninninon said:

Shit posts are decided upon by the moderator. You with this attitude of yours just fuels the shit posts and causes arguments. It's you that needs to go read the CS. We'll let the mods decide.

True enough. Mods do make the final decision here, sometimes they wait to see how far it will go before making a move.

My attitude is fine, your reaction to my reply shows that you can neither handle another's opinion but your own. I made my point well enough. If you cannot handle healthy debate then you need to resign yourself to say nothing in return.

Spoiler

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Just now, niofalpha said:

Should I just go make a thread claiming company x is doing x thing that's percievably bad and not linking any proof?

Honestly, they, and 99% of software developers have been doing this for years, and it's better for everyone. Why? Because it sends data about crashes, and random usage facts about you (Presumably Hardware information, and uses of windows features). Why? Because it's a way to get feedback from customers whom would just take a BSOD as a program being bad or something, and it gives them targets on what Windows features to improve.

Honestly, you all need to take off your tinfoil hats.

It's not even like anyone's gonna care about your personal data anyways... If they're collecting personal data, they're collecting everyones. And if you think some evil CEO is going to sift through all of the data, just to find your family photo you're over estimating your value.

Win 7 did not have massive backdoors and telemetry and it was AMAZING system and far more stable than win10. Win 10 also was have huge old bugs which was not fixed for many months so why that realtime telemetry did not help.. thats classic excuse and lies from Microsoft. Same as Mr. Satya Nadela words starting from windows 10 our profit is love toward customers... ahahaha thats so funny one greedy corporation who will believe them

Until i see what is in that encrypted data i dont believe Microsoft good guys..

i dont want to give any data.

Just now, SansVarnic said:

I made my point. I haven't trolled. Your reaction is proof enough of what I said.

You need to stop calling people names, it is unbecoming.

True enough. Mods do make the final decision here, sometimes they wait to see how far it will go before making a move.

My attitude is fine, your reaction to my reply shows that you can neither handle another's opinion but your own. I made my point well enough. If you cannot handle healthy debate then you need to resign yourself to say nothing in return.

You have right to give opinion and nobody has forbide you to say your opinion. I am saying that i do NOT promote any channel, i just give one link to video demonstration what i was blocked and what has microsoft recieved. To show you and prove you that you only need 2 services for one regular user on single pc, and to see that all programs, and win update is working in this condition, and internet adapter reconnect again. So perfect condition and enchanced privacy combined with know programs w10 privacy and more.

Just now, ninninon said:

Did you seriously just say that I can't handle other peoples opinion, after you've spent your entire time here arguing with the OP about his opinions on window 10's use of telemetry? I accept your opinion, and am replying to your opinion with reasons on why I disagree with it. If your idea of a "healthy debate" is where you are always right and expect nobody to disagree with you, then you need to go and find out what the meaning of a healthy debate is...

That guy is speaking in other people name. If you are not interested then dont visit this tread, dont use method i dont see problem. So other members who are interested can use or talk. Not to suggest closing tread just because you dont like it.

8 minutes ago, Johnny09 said:

Microsoft was have colaborations with NSA in past. NSA has also intercept and gather windows event logs before eveything is available online i had read it.

Most of people are using ipv4,because it will work for long time before ipv6 kills it.

Cortana IS SPYING process because it collect everything cannot be disabled, pure spyware who call microsoft and send data so they can make billions of dollars

there is no worthless information. cortana is unecessary because is spying.

Show me whats in those encrypted telemetry data...a yes you cant so dont defend microsoft like some fanboy or sheep until everyone see detailed data what they are collecting...they had even avoid to give details about windows update patches until recent decission to start giving, after my submission

@SansVarnic put it well enough, YOU'RE the one claiming he has "proof" of MS' "lies", and yet all you have are services you know nothing about and officially do nothing of what you're saying. Acting like a sheep means taking herd mentality and believing something because "everyone" believes it, and of us two you're the one who is doing that.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Just now, Johnny09 said:

That guy is speaking in other people name. If you are not interested then dont visit this tread, dont use method i dont see problem. So other members who are interested can use or talk. Not to suggest closing tread just because you dont like it.

It's not about being interested or not, it's about you promoting bullshit you can't prove. That is called misinformation and it is important to stop it at the root.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I'm sorry if this has already been mentioned, but I don't want to sift through 9 pages of junk. 

How have you guys who are still arguing not noticed the extremely obvious sarcasm and satire in almost all of the OP's posts? You know this guy is making fun of everyone, right? He's trolling.

Just now, Sauron said:

@SansVarnic put it well enough, YOU'RE the one claiming he has "proof" of MS' "lies", and yet all you have are services you know nothing about and officially do nothing of what you're saying. Acting like a sheep means taking herd mentality and believing something because "everyone" believes it, and of us two you're the one who is doing that.

Cortana IS connecting ,and sending all data your browsing habits ,listed programs, and much more. It will be even more enchanced in next win10 versions. Cortana cannot be shut down and she still sending data. Cannot disable her startup she keeps coming back like malware again and again in task manager, if you rename folder then search is disabled

i hate cortana and i dont want her to connect,thats why i had block all her executables