HTC One M10 front panel leaks? No boomsound?

asim1999

Previous rumors from Evan Blass stated that the HTC One M10 will feature the UltraPixel technology in its camera. The UltraPixel technology was first seen in HTC’s One M8 smartphone. Most likely, the M10 will feature a 12-UltraPixel camera. The HTC brand logo is not the only thing that is eliminated from the front. It looks like the M10 has also lost its BoomSound speakers. Apparently, these dual BoomSound speakers were a trademark of the HTC M-series. However, we can see an unusually large speaker grill on the upper side of the handset.

We can also see a much larger front facing camera sensor along with an LED indicator. From the sides, the leaked HTC M10 image seems to show the weird antenna lines we see on the iPhone 6. Moreover, we can also see the screen and how the metal blends together as one. However, it is still unclear how the back of the M10 looks like. We will probably hear more on this from Blass.

The M10 internals constitute of a 5.1-inch QHD display with the latest Snapdragon 820 processor, 32GB of internal storage, 4GB RAM and supports for microSD card slot. The smartphone will be officially released in the MWC later this month in a dedicated press event. So let’s see how HTC has redesigned its 2016 flagship and what more features are said to be added.

This is it for now, folks. What do you think about the leaked image? Do you think it looks similar to the iPhone 6? Share your views in the comments.

Read more: http://wccftech.com/htc-m10-frontal-image-leaks-resembles-iphone/#ixzz3zPdl0Z7l

Here is the image:

M10.jpg

The specs include:

5.1 inch QHD screen

SD820 and 4GB RAM

32GB +MicroSD

12 UtraPixel Camera

IMO they are copuing the Xiaomi Mi5 when it comes to design and samsung, Google and Apple when it comes to Camera design, Your thoughts?

http://wccftech.com/htc-m10-frontal-image-leaks-resembles-iphone/#ixzz3zPdl0Z7l

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

Jesus. They lost theyr marketing rights. Here i was considering to get one of those -.-, because i love sound quality.

Groomlake Authority

Well HTC is dead, it's a known fact. They obviously don't know what to do. Look at their budget phones, what a joke.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Boo!

Athlon X2 for only 27.31$   Best part lists at different price points   Windows 1.01 running natively on an Eee PC

My rig:

Spoiler

Celeronator (new main rig)

CPU: Intel Celeron (duh) N2840 2.16GHz Dual Core

RAM: 4GB DDR3 1333MHz

HDD: Seagate 500GB

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 3000 Series

Spoiler

Frankenhertz (ex main rig)

CPU: Intel Atom N2600 1.6GHz Dual Core

RAM: 1GB DDR3-800

HDD: HGST 320GB

GPU: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 3600

Please set to automatic color. 

This is very unfortunate. Was considering one. Guess I'll go with a Moto X Pure.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Just now, EarthboundHero said:

Please set to automatic color. 

This is very unfortunate. Was considering one. Guess I'll go with a Moto X Pure.

Why not Nexus 6P?

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I hope it ain't real. How can they seriously be taking a step back and resort to copying other companies? What made their One so popular was how different it was.

2 minutes ago, ZetZet said:

-snip-

Well its 100$ cheaper. And here in Portugal it should be 200€ or so cheaper. But yeah, Nexus 6P is absolutely gonna trash anything before it and in the same release period, and i dunno if MWC's new phones can compete with the purest android phone.

Groomlake Authority

its a fucking iphone

Current: R2600X@4.0GHz\\ Corsair Air 280x \\ RTX 2070 \\ 16GB DDR3 2666 \\ 1KW EVGA Supernova\\ Asus B450 TUF

Old Systems: A6 5200 APU -- A10 7800K + HD6670 -- FX 9370 + 2X R9 290 -- G3258 + R9 280 -- 4690K + RX480

1 minute ago, ITheSpazI said:

-snip-

And with bad sound system, just like it.

Groomlake Authority

6 minutes ago, ZetZet said:

Why not Nexus 6P?

No expandable storage. Front facing speakers and expandable storage are a requirement for me.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

4 minutes ago, QueenDemetria said:

Hmm, looks like something I have seen before... hmm...

confirmed, htc copying meizu

Spoiler

5 minutes ago, ITheSpazI said:

its a fucking iphone

And everyone said that about the A9. HTC themselves said that the M10 would be designed like the A9 so no surprises 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

1 minute ago, ZetZet said:

confirmed, htc copying meizu

And Xiaomi, look at their Mi5 and compare it to this 

It should come with boomsound, I hope so, cause it's almost no existing phones that have really good and load louadspeaker.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

Why does it look like almost every phone out here? I think their (M) phones had hands down the best design, I am really sad if this is all they can offer. Seems like they are going going with the flow to up the sales. I hope this is a false report.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

I Love my m7, but HTC may he dead for me it this is true

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

6 hours ago, asim1999 said:

samsung, Google and Apple when it comes to Camera design

What

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

Looks like the HTC One A9

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

looks like the meizu m2 note

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

How'd they copy the iPhone 5SE before it's announced?

Loving my Nexus 6P

CPU: i7 5820k @4.4GHz | MoboMSI MPower X99A | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Quad Channel Corsair LP | GPU: EVGA 1080 FTW Case: Define R5 Black Window | OS: Win 10 Pro

Storage: SanDisk Ultra II 960GB 2x WD Red 4TB | PSU: EVGA 750W G2 | Display:Acer XF270HU + Dell U2515H | Cooling: Phanteks PH-TC14PE

Keyboard: Ducky One  TKL Browns | Mouse: Steel Series Rival 300 | Sound: DT990s

RIP in peace, HTC. The thing doesn't look that bad, but it's not something beautiful like the M7 or the M8, it just looks so generic.

Looks when I upgrade from my M8 I won't be getting another HTC I guess, probably wont be awhile though, the M8 is still able to do everything I ask it to do.