HTC One M10 front panel leaks? No boomsound?

asim1999
11 hours ago, SirNumbers said:

What

Well they are copying them when it comes to camera as they all have 12 Ultrapixel cameras with 1.5 micron pixels 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

8 minutes ago, asim1999 said:

Well they are copying them when it comes to camera as they all have 12 Ultrapixel cameras with 1.5 micron pixels 

That's ridiculous. It's a camera module made by a third party. Is it copying to also use the same Qualcomm Snapdragon processor? Or use the same amount of ram? 

32 minutes ago, Trixanity said:

That's ridiculous. It's a camera module made by a third party. Is it copying to also use the same Qualcomm Snapdragon processor? Or use the same amount of ram? 

No it isnt, but at least Samsung designed and made their own BRITCELL cameras, and Apple at lease got Sony to manufacure their own, so Google used it as well 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

48 minutes ago, asim1999 said:

No it isnt, but at least Samsung designed and made their own BRITCELL cameras, and Apple at lease got Sony to manufacure their own, so Google used it as well 

Samsung has a history of multi sourcing, so while they do make their own cameras they also buy Sony modules. Sometimes even the same model has the lottery of getting either Samsung or Sony cameras. 

Most other manufacturers buy Sony or Toshiba (although Sony just bought Toshiba's camera business, so all Sony) cameras. It's a matter of picking a product you want from the manufacturer that fits your needs. If that's 12 mp with 1.5 micron pixels, then that's it. 

Most buy off the shelf components because they can't afford custom made. However, I do believe that cameras are fairly modular, so you can buy a sensor and use different lenses, different flash, different stabilization etc and on top of that you have the image processing and camera software to differentiate. 

So I think the "copying" statement is ridiculous. It's a sensor that's freely available to buy from Sony. It's not a custom built design or an exclusive part. 

I don't think they are really copying any design specifically, we've just about reached the limit of ways to design a black square with a speaker, camera and button.

I make Rainmeter things and other art :D

rip htc

Got an RC? head over to The Rc Thread and tell us about it, or you can just discuss rc in general there as well.

overly obsessed with 2 strokes and RCs

BRAAAAAAPPP

Spoiler

upgrading to:i5 6600k|MSI  z170a SLI Plus|1x8GB HYPERX Black| keeping the rest of my system the same for a few months until i have enough money for a better gpu,psu and an m.2 ssd

Spoiler

my baby:2008 Ktm 125 sx 

Spoiler

current rig:core 2 quad q6600@stock|asus p5q deluxe| 4GB of mix matched ddr2| saphirre r9 270x dual x| hyper212 evo w/ 2 sp120s| corsair cx 500m ikr time bomb| wd blue 1TB| corsair spec- 03|MSX home 64bit|

RIP HTC...

There was literally only 1! Complaint on the market about the M7 and M8, shitty camera...

You still didn't fix it on the M9 and then you think revamping on what made your phones amazing in the first place is the right course of action?

Seriously, you had the closest thing to perfection out on the market for 2+ years and you have straight up only done worse since.

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS