Is this the silicon lottery!?

So I just got an A8 series 7600 and started overclocking the hell out of it. I had seen other overclocks online, most people overclocked the GPU and the RAM (since it's an APU) for better performance. It seemed like the magic number was about 1028MHz for the iGPU. But then when I overclocked it.... well it went to 2GHz!!! The mobo wouldn't let me overclock it any further than that, but the system is completely stable. I've tested it in Furmark and AIDA64 and it seems like it's the real deal.

Am I delusional? Or did I just win the silicon lottery??

My ~$200 USD build:

AMD A8-7600    G. Skill Ripjaws Z @1800 CAS 8     EVGA 500w 80+ PSU    Gigabyte GAF2A68HM-DS2H Motherboard

two posts, i need to see this to believe this...

oh, and a unigine heaven run.

What's that smell?? Oh yeah, it's crap.

Build: i5-4460 | GT 720 | Logitech G710+ Keyboard | Corsair M65 Mouse | Dell e2314h Monitor | Windows 10

Generic Dell: Mobo, 8gb RAM, 430w PSU, 1TB Storage, XPS 8700 Case

follow your topics, pls

Long live Stalin, he loves you; sing these words, or you know what he’ll do!

Okay guys, let me get my camera ready since y'all don't believe me.

My ~$200 USD build:

AMD A8-7600    G. Skill Ripjaws Z @1800 CAS 8     EVGA 500w 80+ PSU    Gigabyte GAF2A68HM-DS2H Motherboard

What's that smell?? Oh yeah, it's crap.

don't call it just yet.... to earily. we are all skeptical but he deserves a chance 

and follow your posts @Badazzz

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

obviously a joke, he has 3 posts and he thinks he's cool.

if i get proven wrong then well i guess f me then right

But first, let's talk about parallel universes.

Spoiler

Intel i7-4790k undervolt, NVidia EVGA GTX 980Ti SC Reference, NVidia EVGA GTX 480 SC Reference, ASUS Z97-A/USB3.1, SK Hynix SL308 240GB, WD Green 2TB, Hynix 1333 8GB (4x2), XFX Core Pro 850w, NH-U12S, 4x NF-F12's, Sennheiser HD 558's, Blue Yeti, Corsair K70 (red), Logitech MX Master, XBox One Controller, ASUS VG248QE 144Hz, HP 2010i

I'm uploading the video in a minute, And how do I follow my posts?

My ~$200 USD build:

I'm uploading the video in a minute, And how do I follow my posts?

Click on the follow button in the top right of the thread, you can also check a box when first writing the post.

How long did you stress test it for?

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

Click on the follow button in the top right of the thread, you can also check a box when first writing the post.

How long did you stress test it for?

I've stress tested it multiple times in Furmark and AIDA64 and I've been using my computer for the past day playing Dark Souls and just browsing the web. It's definitely stable.

My ~$200 USD build:

If your iGPU could overclock that high(which isn't possible anyways for actual use), it's probably defective which isn't a good thing

Current PC: Origin Millennium- i7 5820K @4.0GHz | GTX 980Ti SLI | X99 Deluxe 

If your iGPU could overclock that high(which isn't possible anyways for actual use), it's probably defective which isn't a good thing

Defective? ;_;

My ~$200 USD build:

Defective? ;_;

Yep. That's the conclusion unless a Heaven or 3dmark run is provided. Overclocking a carrot to 10ghz doesn't mean anything since it can't produce comparable results. 

Yep. That's the conclusion unless a Heaven or 3dmark run is provided. Overclocking a carrot to 10ghz doesn't mean anything since it can't produce comparable results. 

I guess I'll download 3dmark and test it out and see how it goes.

My ~$200 USD build:

I guess I'll download 3dmark and test it out and see how it goes.

Good idea

Good idea

So furmark doesn't qualify for 3dmark?

My ~$200 USD build:

So furmark doesn't qualify for 3dmark?

No. Furmark is a stress test while 3dmark gives you numbers which compares your system with others. Even then, you haven't provided any evidence of running Furmark or even overclocking or running this system. If your next post isn't at least a screenshot of temps, GPU-Z, or some sort of benchmarking application, then you're obviously trolling. 

No. Furmark is a stress test while 3dmark gives you numbers which compares your system with others. Even then, you haven't provided any evidence of running Furmark or even overclocking or running this system. If your next post isn't at least a screenshot of temps, GPU-Z, or some sort of benchmarking application, then you're obviously trolling. 

Chill with the accusations. I'm uploading a video to youtube right now as proof.

My ~$200 USD build:

Chill with the accusations. I'm uploading a video to youtube right now as proof.

A screen shot would be a lot easier and would probably get the same point across

A screen shot would be a lot easier and would probably get the same point across

A screen cap could easily be faked, so I'm uploading a video. The video is at 78% right now.

My ~$200 USD build: