Is this the silicon lottery!?

A screen cap could easily be faked, so I'm uploading a video. The video is at 78% right now.

A video can be faked as well. If you benched with 3dmark, it's near impossible to fake. And people would have access to your score online

Current PC: Origin Millennium- i7 5820K @4.0GHz | GTX 980Ti SLI | X99 Deluxe 

A video can be faked as well. If you benched with 3dmark, it's near impossible to fake. And people would have access to your score online

I'm uploading a video -_- I'll do a 3dmark in a minute so just chill.

My ~$200 USD build:

AMD A8-7600    G. Skill Ripjaws Z @1800 CAS 8     EVGA 500w 80+ PSU    Gigabyte GAF2A68HM-DS2H Motherboard

Dude, chill. Enough people have been calling him out that you don't need to rag on him. If he says he's uploading a video then just wait to see it before you fully go off.

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

Dude, chill. Enough people have been calling him out that you don't need to rag on him. If he says he's uploading a video then just wait to see it before you fully go off.

My bad. The video doesn't provide much evidence though. A 3dmark score would have been a lot easier 

Current PC: Origin Millennium- i7 5820K @4.0GHz | GTX 980Ti SLI | X99 Deluxe 

My bad. The video doesn't provide much evidence though. A 3dmark score would have been a lot easier 

I agree, but it's his call. I would still like to see one just because, @Badazzz

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

I'm downloading 3dmark right now.

My ~$200 USD build:

AMD A8-7600    G. Skill Ripjaws Z @1800 CAS 8     EVGA 500w 80+ PSU    Gigabyte GAF2A68HM-DS2H Motherboard

The video is here if you guys missed it. http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533307-2ghz-igpu/

am I the only one disrupted by the fact he is stressing the CPU while he claims he overclocked the iGPU? it could be disabled for all that matters and he never managed to open GPU-Z again which was probably dialed in with a cheatengine or something... i once had a 60GHz i5 like that

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

am I the only one disrupted by the fact he is stressing the CPU while he claims he overclocked the iGPU? it could be disabled for all that matters and he never managed to open GPU-Z again which was probably dialed in with a cheatengine or something... i once had a 60GHz i5 like that

The CPU was never overclocked? I don't know where you got that from. And I opened GPU-Z 2 times in the video, so no I did not use "cheat engine" to fake my performance.

My ~$200 USD build:

The CPU was never overclocked? I don't know where you got that from. And I opened GPU-Z 2 times in the video, so no I did not use "cheat engine" to fake my performance.

where's the firestrike score?

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K