Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

I'd like to win the Kiro. The mouse I currently have is broken beyond belief, and I would very much enjoy having a mouse more suited to gaming, anyways. I've heard on multiple occasions Roccat is an awesome brand, so my fingers are crossed.

Thanks for the opportunity.

I'd like to have a Kova, no real reason except that it's for free :D

any one will do. I would love to replace my $20.00 logitech I have now.

I'd like the kiro, that way both me and my wife could use the same mouse since she's left handed.

My old, crappy OEM Mouse is getting unreliable with drag and drop. A Kiro would be great, I'm not really liking the trend of flashy mice with RGB LEDs and would prefer an unsuspecting black mouse.

I would love a Kova. I really need a gaming mouse for my online games as my wireless one ain't great for that. Thanks Nick

i would like the Kova. I have been stuck with a razer mouse that skips all over the place and has buttons that sometimes don't click, i need a mouse that doesn't suck :P

Kiro.  My Dad could use a new mouse since one of his grandkids thought his old one worked best as a lasso to entrap walls (oddly I agree with the youngen).

Still looking for a wireless for myself.

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at ROCCAT! They are giving away:

FOUR units of their Kova mouse, featuring a "sleek design built for pure power and speed"

16941b4c0d.jpg

and

FOUR units of their Kiro mouse, featuring a "highly modular, superdextrous build"

94dfc96af5.jpg

You can check them out on Newegg at:

Kova White - http://bit.ly/1RPQgFG

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which mouse you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow ROCCAT on Twitter at https://twitter.com/roccat

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 1/28/2016.

Best of luck to all who enter!

kova pleaz

I would love a Kiro mouse bcz. i want to get rid of my standard hp mouse i got with my old computer and because of its customizability.

The white kova because currently i'm running a $15 dollar 5,000 dpi anker mouse its currently black :( and my setup is white black and red, and trying to upgrade my setup to make it look nicer, and dang that mouse is elegant, it looks like god made it. Wait I KNOW ROCCAT IS GOD!!

I would like the Kiro. I currently have a wireless mouse and I'm running out of remotes to take batteries from because my dad refuses to get new batteries, help!

I honestly don't care which one I get, because I'm using a crappy wireless Logitech mouse now, and I need a new gaming mouse.

I also never win any giveaways  :P

PC Specs:

AMD Ryzen 5 2600X, Scythe Fuma 2, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, 2x16GB G.Skill TridentZ Neo DDR4-3600, WD Black 500GB NVME SSD, 2TB WD Green HDD, ASUS ROG STRIX X570-I GAMING, SilverStone SX700-G, Cooler Master NR200P

Designed for Windows Vista

White Kova pls. I want it cuz the buttons on my current mouse literally wobbles when I press them

yo bro i would like dat kiro or kova preferably kiro but i just want one of those mice they look dope

Mouse: Logitech g402 <3

Keyboard: Some Tenkeyless with blue kalih switches

Headphones: Logitech g430

Monitor: HP w2207h (1680 x 1050 @ 60hz)

PC Specs:CPU(AMD A8 6500 @3.5ghz), Mobo ( ASUS A68HM-E  FM2+), 1x1600mhz 4gb stick of ram, Random grey PSU, 920gb ssd

PhoneIphone 5 32gb

Tablet: Ipad 2 16gb

Laptop:Toshiba satelite with 8gb of ram a 480gb ssd and a mobile 2nd gen I3

A Kova Would be nice. Reason I want it well... Using a trackpad cause my madcatz rat broke. And it will match my roccat mousepad!! 

I would love the Kova mouse.

I'm getting into competitive gaming and a good mouse seems really important. I'm currently using a logitech g600 which has way too many buttons and a bulky design to really be useful in a fast paced FPS.

I wanted a Roccat Kova because i need to get rid of my really old mouse w/ ball under it lol

Would love that Kiro, looks great and obviously of higher quality than my $5 mouse from Dollartree