Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

Kiro, Because of it Modular ability, and because I could really use a new mouse the mouse I am using now don't work as well as it used too.

Kiro please, because i have a cat and you rock. Ayyyy xD

I'd get the Kiro - seems like more of a "no frills" option, and I would really like to check out the anti-sweating functionality :D My mice look as if my sweat burns through metal :/

Sweet! Kova for the design and the gaming aspect of the mouse!

I'd take the Kova.

My old Logitech G400s is getting a bit old and nasty. It's about time for an upgrade.

The Cheap SFF Wonder -- Turning a Core 2 Duo SFF machine into a useful member of computer society!

i5 3570 -- AS.Rock Z77 Pro3 -- 12GB DDR3 -- R9 380X -- 840Evo 500GB/1TB HDD 

I speak the honest truth with a bit of snark mixed in. I'm sorry if it doesn't line up with your beliefs.

Black Kova for me aswell. Because it fits my black/orange pc build, and my Steelseries Rival is from the production batch where the rubber crumbles :/

Kova because I really want to gift this to my friend who has been playing games with super crappy mice and this would be perfect for him.

Kova, and i would give it to my brother, he games a lot and it would be a nice upgrade for him and a great gift. @BOOOOGERS_69_97

The Kiro all the way. I love the sleek and professional look of the Kiro. I have a great place for it on my desk and will recommend Roccat to friends (if I enjoy the product, which I have no doubt I will!)

I Would really Love the KOVA because I play Starcraft at a Grandmaster Level and  i need a mouse that offers reliability and speed. 

I would like the ROCCAT Kova because I've never heard of the company and would like to form and honest and unbiased option of ROCCAT based on the quality of their product.

Hi, I would like to win the kiro mouse due to it being a great multipurpose mouse. I would also love to win the kiro mouse because it would go nicely with my first ever self built custom PC.

Kova :)

I need a new one since my friends keep telling me it's animal cruelty to drag a mouse around on the table :/

Hey guys, I really would enjoy the new Kova.

Hey guys, I really would enjoy the new Kova.

The Kova looks modern and lightweight. Cool design.

I like the look of the Kiro, looks like it would be very comfortable to use, definitely want that.

I have a Logitech G100s and sometimes the left click doesn't even work. I'd like the Kiro because while I'm not left handed, I actually like using my left hand for casual internet browsing for some reason. Also I need more than 4 buttons. 1 extra button is not cutting it in many games.

HOLY $H!T The coolest Roccat Kova I've ever seen! It has sweet build design and edgy lighting!