Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

Kova Looks pretty cool! Oh and Linus told me to say. "Hey Thanks Roccat! We love these kind of giveaways. You should do more of them, cuz they're freaking AWESOME!"

I would like the kiro, i have a standard logitech  mouse and would like to upgrade. Thanks for the giveaway

Definitely kova even if i'm not gaming that much anymore.

Roccat is one badass company

I would love to try out that kova mouse 

Thank You linustechtips

Would love to win the Kova. The design looks like it would fit a bigger handed person like me, and I've been needing to upgrade from a standard mouse for a while.

My mouse is a cheap usb MS mouse thats like 7 year old i think. HOLY $H!T

I'd love to be able to win the Kiro as I need a mouse for my other gaming machine that I have running. Soon going to be training a friend up in games and want this to be their first mouse.

I am a Tech Enthusiast; Gamer, Computing student; Small YouTuber and a keyboard warrior :^)

System Specs:

CPU: AMD FX-9590 8Cores@4.7GHz (5GHzBoost) | RAM: 16GB (Mixed Kingston&Corsair) | GPU: ZOTAC GTX 960 4GB | Case: Bitfenix Merx Alpha | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 120GB [BOOT]; 240GB OCZ SSD [Games] ;1TB SSHD | PSU: 800W something | Displays: AOC 24" 1080p 16:9; Yuraku 19" monitor | Cooling: Noctua NH-D15 | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Tournament Edition [Green Switches] | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Mouse Pad: Razer Vespula | Audio: Razer Tiamat 2.2+ Razer Hammerheads Pro | Operating System: Windows 10 Home

Would love me some kova, currently using a no name brand one i had to buy since my g502 brokded:(

The Kova White.

Dog ate my old mouse and I've been using an old wireless with TERRIBLE stutter. Would love a high quality replacement

the KOVA looks like another great mouse from ROCCAT and it's really cool that it's ambidextrous. Maybe this will help pull me out of silver and into nova!

Would love to win the Kova. The design looks like it would fit a bigger handed person like me, and I've been needing to upgrade from a standard mouse for a while.

The Kova looks like it would fit my big hands better. The white version looks awesome too.

I want to win one because I have a really bad $10 mouse that keeps skipping and is bad for games :D

~Learning to dev~

Check out my blog here.

Follow my twitter: @zixxorb

As i' am putting together a new z170 system, because as an engineering student i could definitely use a new PC (doing a lot CAD, CAM, rendering...etc.), my olda Lenovo y570 cant hold on with all these stuff... As planned (not sure how i get money for it :(:D ) it will contain a ASRock Fatal1ty z170 professional gaming i7 mobo, 6700K i7, 16GB DDR4 Corsair RAM, a Samsung 950 pro m.2 256gb ssd, an ASUS GTX 970 STRIX  (no money for better one), and a Corsair RM650 PSU. All in a BeQuiet Silent Base 800 with silent wings fans (it will be on at least 12 h/day, so it need to be quiet :D ).
If u have any better recommendation in this price, tell me.
I also need a mouse and a keyboard, so at my local store, i tried out a Roccat Ryos MK Pro mech. keyboard and that was great (also i can order one in my language, that is great), also tried the Kiro , and that was the best mouse in my hand since my G5 Logitech died (after 8 years). Now i am using a cheap one...
So it would be a great help for me if i get a Kiro, than i will not have to buy one for myself. Also, i made a twitter (as nobody use that in my country) to get this mouse.

Sorry for the long reply. :D

Kova White.. IT's a Sexy looking mouse. also I'm a roccat kind of guy. :D 

I would like tha kova, but the kiro would be great to.

Keep up the great work guys.

Definitely the Kova, the ambidextrous nature of the kiro does not appeal to me. Already an expert at using mine left-handed in certain situations >.< luls