Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

I want the Kova because the mouse has a higher DPI than this crappy Logitech that freezes.

My i5 6500 is bad and can't even maintain 4.5ghz, and 4.4ghz causes it to slowly become unstable over weeks with a vcore of 1.395. FML

Kova / Kova White. I recently have fallen in love with all of the roccat "swag." From mouse pads the size of my bookbag! To keyboard, mice, headsets. You name it! They even sell laptops and other accessories like mouse bungee for cable management, which is on my to own list, but i have yet to use the kova series and would very much be interested in trying one out!! 

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at ROCCAT! They are giving away:

FOUR units of their Kova mouse, featuring a "sleek design built for pure power and speed"

16941b4c0d.jpg

and

FOUR units of their Kiro mouse, featuring a "highly modular, superdextrous build"

94dfc96af5.jpg

You can check them out on Newegg at:

Kiro - http://bit.ly/1SsvKKS

Kova - http://bit.ly/1PmxuPt

Kova White - http://bit.ly/1RPQgFG

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which mouse you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow ROCCAT on Twitter at https://twitter.com/roccat

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 1/28/2016.

Best of luck to all who enter!

Heyy Linus and Team,

I would love to win the Kova as this would be my first gaming mouse ever :D

Great design and looks. The white Kova would be nice :) + I only own one mouse and it is not as good or accurate for gaming as the Kova mouse from Roccat

Kiro would suit me fine... Especially as I'm left handed

What are the odds, but still xD

Kova for me because the scroll wheel on my current mouse is broken :D

I would love the kova because I have been using a really bad small 10€ Logitech mouse that is storting to fail and is About 6 years old.

Kova White. It seems be a good looking mouse for fps shooters. It would go great with my new white setup :P

I would like to have the Kova, the mouse I have now is old and don't work very well

This is awesome! Personally I would like the kova because I am left handed so I would actually be able to use it! Also my current $8 Walmart mouse is dying on me :(

I would like to win a KOVA coz it looks awesome and has a braided cable. :)  

I like Kova. It reminded me of HL2 (Combine technology) and Tron. Since I am a big fan of both of them I wold be very happy with such awesome mouse. I am also planning to save up money for a computer (finally I am working on a decent job). This mouse will be a terrific start for my personal rig. :)

I am new here. Just realized that there is such a cool, fun and nerdy place in the internet.

Either is better than the cheap wireless logitechh I have now, but Kova is good.

I would want to win the Kova Black

Reason: This mouse would be handy back on my old ps2 generic ball mouse after my razor naga started smoking at the wire (:(), will hold off buying a new one till i see the results now i guess xD, followed on twitter *fingers crossed*

Hi linus I wold like kiro or the kova white because I don't have a way to make money and my dream is to make a youtube gaming channel, so it would help a lot.

Hi linus I wold like kiro or the kova white because I don't have a way to make monney and my dream is to make a youtube gaming channel, so it would help a lot.

Cool! I'm digging the Kira, mostly for the color scheme but modularity is a nice feature as well.