Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

I would love the Kova.

I could spin some yarn about how it will take my gaming to the next level, or my current mouse is dead and I cant afford a new one.

but none of that is true.

Both mice look stunning and have great specs, and who wouldn't want tech like that for no money.

good luck everyone...but pick me please

I think I'll go for the Kova. Because...
First, if I learned one thing from CES is that everything needs RGB.
​Second of all, this has a braided cable. Which is a definite must for ballers.
Third, now every time I land a skillshot I can scream "Kobe" and then just say I was admiring my new mouse. 
​And last, that sensor would be nice. 3500 natively is nice. Only fear is that the overdrive mode will mess with my precision. I try to play with a high DPI. :/

I would love the Kova, it looks super comfy

The Kiro would be nice because im currently using an off brand cheap "gaming" mouse

I would love to win the Kova. It would be a nice upgrade from the first gen g700

I would love a Kiro as i'm left handed and it's really hard to find a good left handed gaming mouse!

Awesome giveaway btw!

Any mouse I would love to get, but if I had to choose I would pick the Kova White.

Thanks and best of luck to all!

honestly i want any of them, i currently have a $15 mouse that is a bit terrible so id be grateful for anything ii could get 

I really like the look of the Kova and the button layout looks very well thought out.  I am currently not using a gaming mouse so having one of that caliber would be a solid improvement.

The Kiro, it looks sexy and would be great for my CSGO playing!

I would want the Roccat Kova because my red dragon mouse has been in use for a long time and the sensor isnt sensing all my movements

Kova. The g400 I have disconnects constantly, I think the cable is broken internally.

The Kiro looks great. I'm always a sucker for minimalist designs that are appeal to the eye.

Kova. It looks really cool.

If you want me to reply, please use the amazing "quote" button. Thanks.

Please upvote my post if it was amazing! Thanks!

I would like the Kova, because I currently am building a system off of spare cash, and could really use a free mouse. High school jobs have me rolling in money ;)

Love the design and feel of the mouse! Would be a great replacement for my G402 :D

I would love if i could receive a version of the Black Roccat Kova. I am just building my first "entry level gaming pc" and have already gone over budget. As I cant afford a good gaming keyboard or mouse. Winning this giveaway will be the first step to my completed build. Thank for the Giveaway!!

Any of them, don´t know enough to chose, I know so little that I have bought wireless only "gaming" mouse.

I got a new laptop a while ago and i play cs and some other firstperson shoter games but i cant afford a nice gaming mice i am currently playing whit a wireless mice that is about 7 years old and it has about 3000ms so im not to good at these games i play så i was hoping you could be so kind and send me the kova mice i would realy appreciste that and my gaming pc isnt the best but im saving for one so i dont have lags when i play anymore

The Kova because it is super awesome, I love the look of it. Plus anything would beat my cheap old mouse.