Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

i want the kova especilly because it costs more than my motherboard or hardrive

I would love to get a Kova! I currently use a BlueTooth Logitech Ultrathin Touch Mouse when I'm on the go for work, but that just isn't cutting it anymore. It was neat when I got it, but now that I'm spoiled by gaming-precision mice, it's really hard to force myself to use it. On top of that, I bought the white version of the mouse, which is now not really white anymore...

I'd love to have a proper mouse for when I'm on the road!

Kova white, becuase design beats it all. And a few more buttons can never do harm!

Awesome!  :lol:  I would love to win Kiro think it's a great mouse and I need a new mouse :(

Kiro please~ love the superdextrous feature, don't have a lot of desk room it would be great to be able to put it on either sides.

Kova - I could really use a new mouse and not having to pay for it would be great.

I currently have a RAT7. It is great right up until it isn't.

It has been in for replacement on account of it shocking me repeatedly (not my fault - I could be sitting there just browsing and it would just do it randomly) and knocking out my USB (until restarting) until it eventually killed itself.

After getting it back and a few months of regular use the middle click started multi-clicking. This is annoying during regular use (opens between 1 and 6 tabs in chrome) and a complete pain in the ass during work use (solidworks - middle click holding is how you rotate the view - as a result of the multi-click, it instead zooms out and rotates around whatever face I was hovering over).

Kova! It looks amazing and I would love to have a high dpi mouse!

If I won I would love the Kova! Why? Because I think my old gaming Logitech mouse needs to be retired.

Would Love a Roccat Kova because I've been using a factory mouse that came with my HP back in 2011.

Cheers

The Kova mouse, as my previous mouse broke so I'm stuck using a free mouse.

I'd love to get that KOVA! Looks very sexy, and that optical sensor FTW :D

I can't use images :(

Kova would be awesome! The mouse I bought on amazon broke

I like the Sleek cool look of the Kiro. So I shall go with Kiro!!! \-0_0-/

Hey Everyone :)

It would be great to have the Kiro, it´s costumazible pads and buttons are one of a kind, in addition that my Mouse is going dead on me....

I think this mouse is one grade below mine G700 but it is very popular around the interwebs gamers and that got me curious and wanting at least to try out the Kira :) :)

Roccat has been putting they game on regarding gaming peripherals and i like some awesome competition with fair prices for the most budgeted gamers like me :)

Have a awesome gaming weekend :D :D :D

I like the Kova. Would use either but the Kove would be my choice if i were to buy. I got my Tyon so it might be a while before i buy though!!!!!!

I7 5820k, Asus X99 Sabertooth, 980Ti Classified, 32gb Gskill Ripjaws 4, Corsair Rm1000i, Samsung 950 Pro, Custom Loop Xspc Cpu Block Ek Gpu Block, Windows 10, Define S. Acer Predator XB271HU

Kiro because i'm an osu mouse player and i need the lower dpi

Kiro please, because i have a cat and you rock. Ayyyy xD