Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

i waaant the white kova , it would match my system pretty nice  ;)

I would love the Kova Black. Because black... and moa buttons.

I would love to have the Kova.

Maby it will help me in my journey to become as good as Edzel in CS:GO.

Nice!! and at rigth moment that my actual mouse is dying :(

I would love a kiro because it looks super sleek and I have heard good things about roccat. The customizability looks quite cool too.

Would love a kova. My current mouse broke and need a new gaming mouse. Ty for the giveaway and gl to everyone!!

Clearly the Kova (white). The reason is because the amazing built look of the mouse would fit perfectly with the iBuyPower computer i just bought. Now the reason white because it would match the Chimera 5 - Snow Edition case for said computer. The edgy yet sleek look from the mouse would fit perfectly in my setup.

I would love the Kiro or Kova. I just need a new mouse cause the one I have is on the brink of falling apart.

I'd like to get a Kova for its extra left and right mouse buttons for RTS gaming.

wooohoo :) Kova looks beautiful, finally modular mouse, I am left handed and to find good mouse it is a nightmare, my enchant Logitech expired so I would gladly try something new :)

I would love the Kiro or Kova. I just need a new mouse cause the one I have is on the brink of falling apart.

Kova as I've been meaning to get a new mouse recently and getting this would be perfect!! :D

the kova would be nice bc you cant have enough buttons on a mouse as mmo and moba player.

I would love the Kova. I am building my first gaming computer and don't really have the extra budget to buy a good quality mouse. Stuck using a very uncomfortable and outdated logitech mouse. This would be a huge help and make my year! Good luck to all those who have entered :)

I would pick the Kova because it looks like a great mouse and it would be great for some editing.

I would like that Kiro but either one would be fine. They would still be better than my old Dell mouse which double clicks randomly

I'd like any one of them, cause any and everything is better than a half broken trackpad.

I would love to get either of them but... I guess the Kova would be nice. I am using an old wireless mouse and I don't have the money to buy a new mouse.

The black Kova would be amazing, I have a cheap gaming mouse, and I've been updating my rig lately. It would be an amazing addition.

Kova! My mouse atm randomly right-clicks whilst pressing left-click....