Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

I wan't the Kova mouse cause it means strong in Finnish :^) and also it looks really cool.

I'd like the Kova or the Kiro, I don't really mind which one. thx (:

I'd love the Kova, I'm currently using an old Microsoft mouse that can't be newer than 2005, and have no money for a new one.

Kova for me please.

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

kova looks sick and my mouse and keyboard are in desperate upgrade 

My Cooler Master Storm mouse is starting to die on me and I can't afford a good mouse. I would like the Kova, it's so sleek and pretty, looks comfortable in your hands too!

Nice! I would like the Kavo White, mainly for the build of it, and its design! And thanks for hosting this givaway!

That kova would be great! That orange scroll wheel looks amazing! Need to replace my current mouse. The left button is broken and it registers everything as a double click.

Ever since I got my computer, I moved my old laptop mouse (a Corsair M65) to my desktop to go alone with the new mechanical keyboard I purchased with the other components. Since, I've been using my trusy ol' trackpad... I'm joking, it's not trusty at all - I can't game on the laptop, I can't really do much but web browse and basic computing stuff... which is stupid for a gaming laptop.

Followed Roccat on @joshcrowes.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

Hello there I Don't have a preference on one anythis is better then my Logitech Trackman but if i had to pick I like the Kiro

The Kova in White looks really mad sick

I would really like to have a try at the Kova.

I want to win the kova because it looks awesome and my old mouse has been failing lately anyway, so it would be the perfect time to replace it :D

I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE the Kiro! I think the two buttons on the side of a mouse is so damn smart and I've been looking for a mouse for another two on the other side for a long time until now. If I could win this give away it would be such an upgrade from my old mouse.

Kiro, simply because of the modular design and sleek look

i would love to have an ROCCAT Kova i really need extra macro buttons on my mouse for my MMORPG games!

and the RGB function on it would be beast with my red backlighted screen to finish up my set!

Roccat Kiro, my current mouse one of the side buttons is out of service so that`s why.

I want the "Kova" because of it's design, besides that I've never win something before :D Thanks and Greetings from Mexico.

Kova would be really cool because my current mouse is just about to give up the ghost so a new mouse would be absolutely perfect.