Fetish infested Norwegian circle jerk, Tea & Scones Alpha Thread

LokiFire

Hello LTT, you all know which user i am by now i am sure.

What are you in real life? do you have anything to share that's interesting away from the usual tech talk?

I am pretty ok to talk to normally and i try to help out where i can around here.

However in real life... i'm just an average dude i suppose.

I have always been the under average guy too in total body strength and muscle mass etc, the usual skinny type.

Did some time in the British Army as a 10 stone nothing, but came out physically on top whilst gaining nothing visually to my body, mental strength is what pushed me :)

I have passed my SIA qualification for security and doorstep supervision, and am fully capable as a Soldier and Security person.

I am 25, lost a lot of close people to death, also not good at holding down a job, not proud of that but it's something i am working on.

Right now serving a 12 month community order after my ex got me into the shit with the police over a row we had, she took it a step further with no proof, but she managed to get her family to back her in court so i had to do a plea as the charges for appearing in crown court and fighting this was astronomical, i'm not a rich guy.

Over the past year i have been working on my physical appearance, gone from 12.5 inch biceps to 14.5 which is 1.5 inch more than an average male, i am really proud of this.

I have been running and making use of the stamina i have, i use what i was taught in the Army for my own personal routine.

Excuse the pic quality i don't have a large mirror.

I'm real and don't mind embarrassing myself too hehe :P

vLhP8gY.jpg

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

i'm probably the least patriotic belgian thats still in belgium.

if you've seen me around the forum, i guess you already know why.

WTB plane ticket anywhere but here...

Dude are you naked?

LOL no, just had a shower, have boxers on LMAO.

probably not the best picture to put on a forum tbh.

You see my man tits and my small arms what's wrong with that lol?

I'm a fox loli. Who I am IRL is irrelevant. All you need to know is that when I am on the internet, I am an Internet Fox Loli, and I am going to hug you all. Because that's what we do.

LMAO

Well now i look dumb, i hate being the starter to these kind of threads, FML

I'm a cute little anime girl. :3 

I sexually Identify as an attack helicopter and I ask that from now on that you refer to me as Apache otherwise you are a bigot

*Privilege checking intensifies*

I'm a cute little anime girl. :3 

yea yea we trust you :)

2070989.jpg

hi my name is Minibois and my real name is Giovanni. I like long walks on the beach and a good book.

/half sarcasm

Uhh, I kinda like to collect Pokémon cards in real life :D

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

what in the literal name of fuck have i stumbled across. 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

what in the literal name of fuck have i stumbled across.

This is where people show their limitations mostly.

I am The Matrix on the internet.

yea yea we trust you :)

Honestly, we're all waiting until programmable CRISPR machines are commercially available so that we can engineer fox girl bodies which we can then transfer our souls into. That's all we want.

Honestly, we're all waiting until programmable CRISPR machines are commercially available so that we can engineer fox girl bodies which we can then transfer our souls into. That's all we want.

thats some deep shit

have you playd the game S.O.M.A.

its kinda like that

Onii Channnn!!! you Bakkaaa!!!! I hate you... :'( 

I love long walks on the beach with my girlfriend, until the LSD wears off and I realize I'm just dragging a stolen mannequin around a Wendy's parking lot.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

I love long walks on the beach with my girlfriend, until the LSD wears off and I realize I'm just dragging a stolen mannequin around a Wendy's parking lot.

This... i almost cried, so deep, it cut's so deep.

I sexually Identify as an attack helicopter and I ask that from now on that you refer to me as Apache otherwise you are a bigot

Are you a tri-gendered traffic cone who sexually identifies as an attack helicopter? 

Everyone, their dog and their uncle's goldfish knows my life story by. I would guess that most people on this forum are already sick of hearning about it. 

But I can say that I'm 28, I'm married and I live in Denmark. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes