Cooler Master Debuts New High-End MasterWatt series PSUs

this one suits well. :P

probably does, because the only way beyond titanium is either 100% efficiency, or your power supply making its own power :P

on topic: i'm still waiting for power supplies beyond 1600 watts to make the USA cry, and us europeans and our 3800 watt sockets laugh.

MasterBlade :D

you got to be kidding me!

you go do it I'm slow too

I can't.  I'm in dire need of a shower after working out and soaking in all this tech news.  You go do it.  Your name is STRMDERMFERMASXMne.  You were made for this.

Nope.  People're slow.

lol I was slow. I was going to create this topic.

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

Alrighty, you can do it if ya want :P

ya, I covered the MasterAir 8, you covered PSU, em not gonna cover the Master Case Maker 5 (actually there is nothing extra ordinary there). em lukin for some other.

I'm sure some one will do.

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

probably does, because the only way beyond titanium is either 100% efficiency, or your power supply making its own power :P

on topic: i'm still waiting for power supplies beyond 1600 watts to make the USA cry, and us europeans and our 3800 watt sockets laugh.

see superflower 8pack 2000w

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

MasterCase now MasterWatt really?

What is next? MasterFan?

MasterFanFilter? MasterMaster?????

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

http://www.super-flower.com.tw/products_detail.php?class=2&sn=16&ID=119〈=en

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I want it.  I don't care.  I want it.  STRM!  Get on that news post about the Mastercase update, and liquid coolers.  YOU CAN DO IT.  I BELIEVE IN YOU!

It's nothing extra ordinary.

here

Unlike the two other models, the MasterCase Maker 5 has a few upgrades that make it stand out from the trio: The front panel now includes four USB ports, one of which is USB 3.0 Type-C.  There’s also a button to activate the LED lights for the fans (three fans are included) with another button to control fan speeds. Instead of brackets, the top and front panels are placed onto the case with a series of magnets. For those who prefer a quiet PC build, you can buy an optional padded version of the top and front panels.

they should send one to logan for review :P

what's the point. it's super flower, it's platinum. Enough said.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

There's unlikely to be one. We're already so close to 100% efficiency (not technically possible) that I don't think we'll likely see a new tier. If we do it'll likely be called 80 PLUS Diamond or some rare-earth mineral/material like that.

BELIEVE! JUST BELIEVE AND WE CAN DO IT!

People said we couldn't fly but we proved them wrong! 420% efficiency confirmed for year 6969!

BELIEVE! JUST BELIEVE AND WE CAN DO IT!

People said we couldn't fly but we proved them wrong! 420% efficiency confirmed for year 6969!

I think April 20th, 2069 will be the day we hit 100% efficiency :P

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

what's the point. it's super flower, it's platinum. Enough said.

because it'll toss out every breaker in logan's house.

I think April 20th, 2069 will be the day we hit 100% efficiency :P

and create a black hole sucking the planet in

Spoiler

MasterCase now MasterWatt really?

What is next? MasterFan?

Yep and next thing you know: MasterMouse, MasterTK (keyboard) and MasterCans (headset) 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

Yep and next thing you know: MasterMouse, MasterTK (keyboard) and MasterCans (headset) 

MasterMouse, MasterKey and MasterSound perhaps?

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

It's nothing extra ordinary.

here

It may not be extraordinary, but the fact that they're now supporting it further with adding a new magnetic system for the front and top, as well as the option for sound-dampening, is very nice.  I'm in love with Cooler-Master right now.

80+ superconductor 

Wouldnt that just be marketed as 100% efficiency then? 

Also why do they call Titanium 80+ Titanium and not just 90+ ? :D

Because it still technically breaches 80 % efficiency 

because 80 plus is the program that certifies psu's. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/80_Plus

it's a brand.

Spoiler