Define R3, modded, watercooled and work continues!

Welcome to my build, which I finished just a couple of hours ago. 

Watercooling components:
Rad: Alphacool NexXxos UT60 240mm
CPU-block: EK Supremacy Black + Nickel
Pump: Alphacool D5
Fittings: Blandning av EK PSC fittings 
Tubing: Masterkleer PVC Clear
Res: Alphacool Repack - Single Laing D5 
Rad fans: 2 stycken Corsair SP120 Quiet Edition

Fittings
1 x Bitspower Multi Transfer Adapter Black
2 x Bitspower Multi Link Silver Shiny
8 x EK PSC 45 Nickel
6 x EK PSC Compression Nickel
5 x EK PSC 90 Nickel
1 x EK 1,8mm spacer

Hardware:
CPU: i5 3570K
Mobo: MSI GD55 Z77A
PSU: Corsair AX750
GPU: Asus GTX 670 DCII
HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB
SSD: Samsung 830 128GB
RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz

As you can see I've changed quite a lot in the case. Midplate, cover for the 5,25" bays, rad mount, PSU cover and SSD mount (the panel left of the rad).

Dscn4221.jpg?t=gallery&k=dedf610f

Close up of the Midplate and HDD bays.

Dscn4222.jpg?t=gallery&k=772509c6

Exhaust fans. 

Dscn4223.jpg?t=gallery&k=7684bf4e

Pump + res.

Dscn4224.jpg?t=gallery&k=922eefd8

Dscn4225.jpg?t=gallery&k=46c63425

The front.

Dscn4227.jpg?t=gallery&k=1bb05bb7

Overview

Dscn4226.jpg?t=gallery&k=5cf94976

Pump + res + fittings

Dscn4231.jpg?t=gallery&k=34465cf7

a Scythe Kaze 3,5" mounted above res and pump.

Dscn4234.jpg?t=gallery&k=a415668f

Drainage tube.

Dscn4236.jpg?t=gallery&k=53f65541

Dscn4238.jpg?t=gallery&k=17b7259f

Finshed! I know terrible pictures...

Dscn4246.jpg?t=gallery&k=095d18ea

Dscn4249.jpg?t=gallery&k=d305e4cd

Drainage system finished

Dscn4248.jpg?t=gallery&k=65e14530

Thanks for checking out my build! Any questions? Please ask them below. 

Really nice! 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Looks Nice!  What fans are you using in the rear exhaust?

| i7 4790k | H100i | 16GB (8x2) Corsair Vengence | EVGA GTX 780 SC | ASUS Z97 Sabertooth Mark I | Samsung 840 120GB | WD 2TB Green x2 | Rosewill Hive 750W | 

Ermergerd thats sick!

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

Very clean and simplistic! I love it! Nice build! :)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

Does the graphics card bend so hardcore or is it just a bad angle? Maybe put a stand in there. I think it would benefit the esthetics more than it would harm them. Put like a black telescope fitting in there, just for looks.

Otherwise awesome, sleak looking build.

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

Looks Nice!  What fans are you using in the rear exhaust?

BeQuiet ShadowWings Pure 120mm

Does the graphics card bend so hardcore or is it just a bad angle? Maybe put a stand in there. I think it would benefit the esthetics more than it would harm them. Put like a black telescope fitting in there, just for looks.

Otherwise awesome, sleak looking build.

Its just the angle, but adding some support shouldn't hurt. Link for a black telescope fitting?

Looks super nice! what I should only do is making those watercooled tubes straigt tubes it would look a lot cleaner. But is still super awesome now!

Looks super nice! what I should only do is making those watercooled tubes straigt tubes it would look a lot cleaner. But is still super awesome now!

I thought of doing that, but this is my first loop, so I felt like there was less of a risk using normal tubing. I might use acrylic tubing next time.

BeQuiet ShadowWings Pure 120mm

How do you like them? Would you recommend them? How quiet are they? I actually have no experience with BeQuiet fans.

| i7 4790k | H100i | 16GB (8x2) Corsair Vengence | EVGA GTX 780 SC | ASUS Z97 Sabertooth Mark I | Samsung 840 120GB | WD 2TB Green x2 | Rosewill Hive 750W | 

How do you like them? Would you recommend them? How quiet are they? I actually have no experience with BeQuiet fans.

They're really quiet (rated at 18db) and when running them at 5V they're almost completely quiet. The quality is okay and moves an acceptable amount of air. Would I recommend them? Yes, at the low price of 10€ they are great. 

Its just the angle, but adding some support shouldn't hurt. Link for a black telescope fitting?

the telescope fitting idea was only in my head and I figured that it would look stupid as you would see the threads. I found some rigid acrylic tube from primochill that would also blend in nicely and give it a more solid look.

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/20604/ex-tub-1853/PrimoChilll_12_OD_Rigid_Acrylic_Tube_-_1x_36_Single_-_Black.html?tl=g30c633s2020

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

Apart from the GPU sag that looks really good. The midplate looks really great I don't think I've seen that done in a Define R4 before.

Apart from the GPU sag that looks really good. The midplate looks really great I don't think I've seen that done in a Define R4 before.

It's a Define R3

the telescope fitting idea was only in my head and I figured that it would look stupid as you would see the threads. I found some rigid acrylic tube from primochill that would also blend in nicely and give it a more solid look.

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/20604/ex-tub-1853/PrimoChilll_12_OD_Rigid_Acrylic_Tube_-_1x_36_Single_-_Black.html?tl=g30c633s2020

I might order some to support the GPU. Thanks for the idea!

It's a Define R3

Well they look almost the same so I don't think I've seen it in either :P

Sweet build, you're a true R3st

CPU: i5 2500k@4.2 MBO: Asrock P67 Extreme4 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 560Ti 1GB RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600 SSD: Samsung 840 Basic 250 HDD: Samsung F3 1TB + WD 2TB Green + WD MyBook 1TB external; ODD: LG BD/DVDRW; PSU: Corsair TX 650
Case: Fractal Define R3 Black Pearl; Mouse/Keyboard Logitech Performance MX + Wireless K800; Monitor: Dell U2311H 

Amazing rig, I really adore that middleplate. I thought of doing it in my R3 but I miss the skills needed for that.

Also, don't you think you have a bit too many exhaust fans?

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Idobao x YMDK ID75 with Outemu Silent Grey Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett
Phone: Sony Xperia 5 II