Asking for help regarding living room audio setup for good TV sound and Record Player

Hello! I'm asking for help concerning my living room setup. I recently took over my parents apartment, which is definitely nice, however it is very limiting when it comes to electricity plugs layout and ethernet layouts. That and the window position makes it so that I can't move much of the furniture around. However, I'd still really like a nice and not too spacious audio setup for my TV and my Record Player.

Currently I have just an LG TV with its built in speakers in a corner (which has to be there since it's the only corner in the room where there is also internet, cable, power etc.). And on the opposite side of the room I have my second hand Denon Record Player with a second hand old-ass denon receiver with two KEF Q150s and a WiiM mini.

I'm looking for a setup with maybe a soundbar, that would allow me to connect the TV setup to the record player, so I can use a Dolby Atmos enabled setup with the TV (with a soundbar/centre channel allowing for better dialogue clearance), while also having awesome sound from the Record Player, which would then hopefully also use the soundbar over at the TV so that I have a unified sound solution for the whole living room for both TV and Record Player.

I've added a picture of our living room's (rough) layout with some markings saying where what is. Any recommendations? I initially thought about maybe having a Sonos ARC setup over at the TV and a Sonos AMP over at the record player with one additional sonos speaker at the record player and one on the opposite wall (labelled possible speaker location). But that sounds like it's gonna be really expensive and I heard that the sonos arc doesn't have the best dialogue clarity. Keep in mind, that while I currently have an LG TV, I might change to a Sony one in the future, should that matter.

Thank you for your help and advice!

PS: I had posted this in the wrong subforum before, which is why I now post it here. I unfortunately don't know, how to delete the post in the other, wrong, forum.

Room Layout

I'm not the biggest fan of Sonos, but I never really thought the dialogue clarity was an issue with the Arc soundbars (the name of the 'Arc' on the otherhand....) IMO the 'extra' speaker you're thinking about is kind of pointless with the size of the room and the fact you can link both units together to play the same thing. I know you can use other Sonos units as wireless surrounds and I'm almost certain you can setup an Amp as your rears/surrounds. The caveat to that is I don't remember how easy/difficult it is to change the Amp from 'surrounds' to a 'separate device'...if that makes sense. You'd need it to be a separate/master device to be able to select the analog input (turntable) and have that link to the ARC. I just can't remember how much turning a device into a surround 'locks down' that device. The other option is, it's not necessarily going to be 'perfect' surround sound, you can link the ARC as the master and the AMP as the slave when you're watching the TV and still have sound from behind you, if jumping back and forth between stand-alone and 'dedicated wireless surround' is too much of a hassle.

Also, TV brand is pretty much irrelevant; almost every TV now has ARC (Audio Return Channel..this is why I think naming the soundbar 'Arc' was terrible) and that will connect to the soundbar just fine.