Mechanical Keyboard Club!

Dave :)
1 minute ago, sub68 said:

looks good

what kind of pudding ones did you use?

I bought set of hyperx caps from amazon, saw some cheaper no named ones but reviews were kind of sketch as the finish on them were a little rough so decided to go with the hyperx ones as its a brand i like and use for my headset and also my gaming chair.

well worth the £25 i paid for them as makes the keyboard a center piece of my setup now :D 

When a man lies he murders some part of the world 
These are the pale deaths 
Which men miscall their lives 
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer 
Cannot the kingdom of salvation 
Take me home

Just now, Lord Sephington said:

I bought set of hyperx caps

oh cool

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

15 minutes ago, Lord Sephington said:

For me i have recently upgraded to a corsair K70 MK2, i used to use a logitech G213 prodigy and i like it alot but after 3-4 months the spacebar died on me, i made a choice (a bad one at that) and replaced it with a razer cynosa lite which i had for all of 24 hours before a prompt return happened with it, as in my opinion it was the worst keyboard i have ever used. i got better typing experience from extreme budget no named membrane keyboards costing £5.

But after upgrading to this corsair i am happy to say that im loving it so far. i got it with cherry mx reds and swapped the normal keycaps for "pudding" caps to brighten things up a little more, making it so much easier to type and play in darker room. its just a shame that corsair dont sell pudding caps that are 100% compatible, as 4 of the keys are standard corsair keys due to bottom row layout.

well worth the £150 i spent in total!

EeN-J5mXoAEexWs.jpg

Honestly wish that Corsair and Logitech would start using a standard bottom row, so that you and other Corsair and Logitech owners could fully customize your boards.

Also that pudding caps supported more than just the basic ANSI and ISO layouts.

I've finally lubed & filmed & spring swapped the switches in my gk64. Oh and not forgetting the aftermarket pbt keycaps. 

I can nolonger go without building any future keyboards anymore. This really is a money sink

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Here is the last keycap set I got.  Double shot pbt, dsa profile.  Love them. 

20200725_093619.thumb.jpg.887613e788203c904667a7ccd30418ee.jpg

I9 10850K

EVGA RTX 3080 TI FTW3 ULTRA

32 Gb Crucial Balistix ddr4 3600mHz 16-18-18-38

MSI Z490 Tomahawk

Fractal Design Ion+ 860W platinum

Arctic Liquid Freezer II, 360mm

WB Black SN750 NVMe ssd

TeamGroup L5 3D Lite 1 Tb sata SSD

16 hours ago, Dr0y said:

Here is the last keycap set I got.  Double shot pbt, dsa profile.  Love them. 

20200725_093619.thumb.jpg.887613e788203c904667a7ccd30418ee.jpg

I just (finally) snagged a GMMK compact and was so happy to find out I got the updated USB-C version. I'm really in love with Glorious and everything they are doing. I tossed some lubed Tealios in there and holy moly this thing sounds great. I'm paitently waiting for their Ice White version to become available again.

Also, I was pleasantly surprised to find out they have updated their caps as well. They sound and feel great for shine through ABS caps. I want to give Razer's caps a try next.

33 minutes ago, siijunn said:

I just (finally) snagged a GMMK compact and was so happy to find out I got the updated USB-C version.

Nice they finally got to upgrade that port.  I wanted to get another one in 60%, but my sister found me an anne pro 2 used for 60$ cad.  I'm not waiting for that to arrive. 

35 minutes ago, siijunn said:

I tossed some lubed Tealios in there and holy moly this thing sounds great.

I've never tried Tealios, only tried kailh, gateron, outemu and cherry.  Gotta try'em all ... Switchemon ...

I9 10850K

MSI Z490 Tomahawk

WB Black SN750 NVMe ssd

On 8/11/2020 at 11:40 PM, Lord Sephington said:

I bought set of hyperx caps from amazon

Could you provide a link?  I looked on Amazon and the HyperX ones I can see are only ANSI 🤮 layout.  I have a set of pudding caps that are supposedly ISO compatible, but they actually don't have all the keys covered.

On 8/23/2020 at 10:37 PM, Koeshi said:

Could you provide a link?  I looked on Amazon and the HyperX ones I can see are only ANSI 🤮 layout.  I have a set of pudding caps that are supposedly ISO compatible, but they actually don't have all the keys covered.

sadly i cannot find the ISO layout ones anymore. the closest i can find are these ones https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07ZBVTWHP/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 

not sure on quality and unsure if they cover all keys you want.

When a man lies he murders some part of the world 
These are the pale deaths 
Which men miscall their lives 
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer 
Cannot the kingdom of salvation 
Take me home

I have some question about owning a White casing KB, specifically, the casing is Plastic and White in color. 
As my experience goes, almost anything that's White, anything like cable, even say the shroud of your house exhaust fan, water pipe anything usually Plastic or sort of Rubber material, after long period of time the color of White will become Yellowish / Milky...it's not because it's " dirty " but it is just how it is and it's not even expose to UV light. 

So I was wondering if this would be the same for a White KB....I've recently bought some DSA caps which will match nicely with a white KB. 
But worry that the KB will become Milky / Yellowish in future which is seriously ugly....

Anyone here have a White KB that is least easily over 1 - 2 Years old ?? Does the color change ? 

1 hour ago, gh0st47 said:

I have some question about owning a White casing KB, specifically, the casing is Plastic and White in color. 
As my experience goes, almost anything that's White, anything like cable, even say the shroud of your house exhaust fan, water pipe anything usually Plastic or sort of Rubber material, after long period of time the color of White will become Yellowish / Milky...it's not because it's " dirty " but it is just how it is and it's not even expose to UV light. 

So I was wondering if this would be the same for a White KB....I've recently bought some DSA caps which will match nicely with a white KB. 
But worry that the KB will become Milky / Yellowish in future which is seriously ugly....

Anyone here have a White KB that is least easily over 1 - 2 Years old ?? Does the color change ? 

ABS plastic usually is prone to become yellow with time and I think even more when exposed to UV light

PBT usally stand the test of time way better. 

I have a white redragon but it's not old enough to have changed color yet.

I9 10850K

MSI Z490 Tomahawk

WB Black SN750 NVMe ssd

6 hours ago, gh0st47 said:

This used to be the case with older plastics from the 80s even to the early 2000s. Modern plastics will not have this issue.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

My KBDFans shipment has arrived! 

I got a TOFU96 and KBD67 V2 MKII DIY kit(s). And I am very impressed with them so far, very premium quality and they offered the options I wanted.

DSC09417_(2)-min.thumb.jpg.523762524dd180660386eb7f3395fa7a.jpg

My first build is with the 65% KBD67 V2 MKII, I opted for a hot swap RGB PCB, case foam, GMK screw in stabs, and the brass plate to match the back of the case. My switch of choice was tactile 65g Zealios V2's, with RedSuns GMK Red Samurai caps.

20200828_193454-min.thumb.jpg.3fcdb853d678a8fec43072880d8b2657.jpg

The brass plate with purple stem switches looks amazing, almost feels wrong to cover this up.

20200828_215955-min.thumb.jpg.d64bbc775e9e370e557ff226009454d2.jpg

Well not that wrong :) Unfortunately the Drop for the GMK Red Samurai caps was pushed back so for the time being I am using my GMK Boba Fett caps. These caps are going on my TOFU96 but since I am waiting for my C3 Kiwi switches to arrive I will use them on this keeb for now.

20200828_220019-min.thumb.jpg.dab7b6b688f9934722702916db722184.jpg20200828_220054-min.thumb.jpg.e1e205f9ee3fa03cc5259bddfc659976.jpg

After a few hours of use these Zealios V2 switches are already my favorite switch, thank you @kelvinhall05 & @sowon for the recommendation!

The overall feel of the casing, stability of the caps+switches, cap feel, switch actuation.... I could go on, but anyone following this topic probably knows exactly what I am talking about hahaha. Night and day difference between a custom build vs the gaming keyboard BS. Safe to say I am very happy with the end result!

I am very excited for my order to come in from The Key Dot CO, then I will tackle switch and stab lubing, as well as my first keeb soder with the C3 Kiwi's on my TOFU96!

AMD Motherboard Tier List  GPU Cooling Tier List  PSU Tier List  A Dive Into Custom Keyboards & Mechanical Switches

NEWCOMERS Remember to ' Reply ' to comments in order for people to see them, this is done by clicking the arrow icon at the bottom of a comment (Quote).

My Builds:

MEGA Desk Build

Blueberry Pi  R9 3950X  Asus X470 ROG Crosshair VII Hero Wi-Fi ATX  Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 4x16GB 3200MHz CL16  EVGA GTX 1080Ti SC Black Edition 11GB  EVGA P2 850W w/ Blue Sleeved Cables  Cryorig R1 Universal (Blue)  2x Corsair Force MP510 4TB w/ Asus Hyper m.2 V2  Corsair ML Pro Blue LED Fans  Fractal Design Meshify C TG ATX Mid Tower  

Asus ROG SWIFT PG348Q 100Hz IPS G-Sync UW  Dell UltraSharp U3419W 60Hz IPS UW  Custom TOFU96  Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB 

Work Rig  ThreadRipper 3970X  Asus Prime TRX40 Pro ATX  G.Skill RipjawsV 8x32GB 3200Mhz CL16  Nvidia Quadro RTX 6000 24GB  Corsair HXi 1000W  EVGA CLC 360 AIO  8x Sabrent Rocket 2TB w/ 2x Asus Hyper m.2 V2   Arctic P12 Fans  Phanteks P400A ATX Mid Tower 

Plotting Machine 1  ThreadRipper 2990WX  AsRock X399 Taichi ATX  Kingston HyperX Fury 8x16GB 2666Mhz CL18   Nvidia Quadro K600 1GB  Corsair RMx 850W  EVGA CLC 360 AIO ‖ 2x Sabrent Rocket 2TB & 2x Sabrent Rocket 4TB w/ Asus Hyper m.2 V2  Arctic P12 Fans  Rosewill RSV-L4500 4U  5x Dell DS60 60-bay JBOD w/ 1.2PB of HDD Storage  HP 22U Half Rack

Plotting Machine 2  R9 3950X  Asus TUF X570-Plus Wi-Fi ATX  G.Skill RipjawsV 4x16GB 3200Mhz CL16   Nvidia Quadro K600 1GB  Corsair RM 650W  Noctua NH-D15s Chormax ‖ 4x Corsair MP600 Force 1TB W/ Asus Hyper m.2 Gen4  Arctic P14 & P12 Fans  Silverstone FARA R1 ATX Mid Tower

J.A.R.V.I.S.  R9 3900XT  Asus B550-I ROG STRIX Wi-Fi ITX  G.Skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 3600MHz CL16  EVGA GTX 1080 SC2 iCX 8GB  Corsair SF 750W Platinum  Corsair H100i Pro AIO  Noctua NF-A12x15 Chromax Fans  FormD T1 SFF ITX Case  

LG 75UM8070PUA 4K UHD 120Hz IPS HDR TV  Corsair K63 Cherry MX Red Special Edition Wireless  Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless

Archive Server  R3 2200G  Asus B450-I ROG STRIX Wi-Fi ITX  Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16 White  Vega Integrated Graphics  EVGA P2 750W  Prism Wraith Cooler  ITX Open Bench  2x HP SAS Expander  LSI-SAS9211  220TB of HDD Storage

SFF ITX Home PC  i5-7500  MSI B250I Gaming Pro Wi-Fi AC ITX  G.Skill Ripjaws V 2x8GB 2800MHz  Intel Integrated Graphics  Seasonic SSP Flex ATX 300W PSU  Cryorig C7  Velka 3 rev 1.2 SFF ITX Case (Grey)  

Laptop  Dell XPS13 2-in-1 7390 (2020)  i7-1065G7  32GB 3733MHz LPDDR4x  Intel Integrated Graphics  1TB NVME M.2  UHD+ (3840 x 2400) InfinityEdge Touch Display 

Keyboard Collection  GMMK Full Size  TOFU96 90%  ‖ KBD8x MKII TKL ‖ Drop CTRL High Profile TKL ‖ KBD Bella 75% ‖ GMMK Pro 75% ‖ XD84 Pro 75%  KBD67 V2 MKII 65%  KBD67Lite 65%  TOFU65 65%  KBD Blade 60%  Drop Carina 60%  Southpaw75 60% w/ Left Numpad  OLKB Preonic V3 Ortholinear ‖ CosPad XD24  ‖ KBDPad MKII

Key Cap Collection  GMK Boba Fett  GMK Red Samurai  GMK Laser CyberDeck +Novalties  GMK Arch  MaxKey B&W  Drop MT3 Camillo ‖ Matt3o MT3 /dev/tty  KBDfans Biip Torii Ext-2048  ePBT Less But Better +Novalties  EnjoyPBT Dolch  WinMix Mustard  Drop Skylight Horizon & Slate ‖ Glorious Black Aura   

Mechanical Key Switch Collection  Zealios V2 65g  Zealios V2 78g ‖ Zilents V2 67g  Tealios V2 67g  C³ Kiwi ‖ C³ Tangerine  Invyr Holy Panda  Durock T1 67g  Kailh Box Thick Jades ‖ Kailh Box Royal ‖ Kailh Box Heavy Dark Yellow ‖ Kailh Box Heavy Burnt Orange  Kailh Box White  Kailh Box Red  Kailh Pro Purple  Kailh Pro Burgandy  Gateron Ink Black V2  Gateron Black  Gateron Yellow  Gateron Brown  Gateron Green  Gateron Blue ‖ Cherry MX Black ‖ Cherry MX Brown ‖ Cherry MX Red

13 hours ago, kelvinhall05 said:

This used to be the case with older plastics from the 80s even to the early 2000s. Modern plastics will not have this issue.

18 hours ago, Dr0y said:

ABS plastic usually is prone to become yellow with time and I think even more when exposed to UV light

PBT usally stand the test of time way better. 

I have a white redragon but it's not old enough to have changed color yet.

I see, Thank You so much for your replies. Because I've tried asking my friends, all of their KB is fairly new too. 
I only have one guy who mentioned his IKBC was over 8 Years old, yet the White is still good, same goes for another one, who had a rather rare Filco board which is White as well, he show me the other day it look still like brand new. 

Maybe if possible I will check the material of the plastic used for the casing and maybe avoid ABS if possible. 
But I think it's just something I need to experience myself. Again Tks for the replies, really appreciate it. 

1 minute ago, gh0st47 said:

I see, Thank You so much for your replies. Because I've tried asking my friends, all of their KB is fairly new too. 
I only have one guy who mentioned his IKBC was over 8 Years old, yet the White is still good, same goes for another one, who had a rather rare Filco board which is White as well, he show me the other day it look still like brand new. 

Maybe if possible I will check the material of the plastic used for the casing and maybe avoid ABS if possible. 
But I think it's just something I need to experience myself. Again Tks for the replies, really appreciate it. 

I work with and use vintage keyboards from the 90s on a daily basis so I have a lot of experience with yellowed plastic. The reason these plastics yellow is because old white/beige plastics used bromine as a fire retardant. Modern plastics do not have bromine; they cannot yellow from heat or sunlight/UV light.

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Not sure if this counts but here are all the diode and reset button baggies for my Southpaw75 gb:

Spoiler

QUj9PW3R-HxylScIiMzCuFlHjIIJWLQ_LV4-CAyyV_rqvPiJ0DtNaNTJQItBL62B2SdCbD3XoOPUNC1y4obOIHpPlCbIGAAu47l8hR3K-K4gDXDclfiJK1oXiaA6JhW3XM83Dy03Kwx3CdS7lboigJoMTJhTwiW7M6D5EryGD9MznG_24aXpqVU_lo9SDgBmfLGZLiE58zglT1DIM-1TYuz-GzAXo2jTwo7G7i97tGB3-1nUCNu37p-DXYzBRGTezOPDM3Frh6_kvBiX6tr7AhQXdtlHgIO1kwVm78aBZbVgeWpx95b01OkItC4euRYajL8jrz0aD-sV1qEpEQ5hFKLydaXrzCHAVFpHHrtDvMQWs24HnH4T79_2qistAruAuElWGMWL8JvLa1GJDF1n9MfqKlNelzCv2nBGaXaLr1yFdJFjlHGWS_FUGrLsu1VqisUeVaRNHwYjMpLFXs-hpYuYTefq0Uhi69ZNC-Gqiy7-s2StXKBXjxhiQl7WaY46riwfqoS1eyD6aYx66MYqr9EAHicieuZJV-4lHenQo74pd3opWEfKSPjxG-8SIcEEPe9vCFSM3iI16fT38__pgnd0sZxSOSxMZWpq6_UbHZnzAaHq3yEb_hBBlL_HigVPrj9Cjvd5QX68Q5PT3277LoyKMql4vaNtkzeU7ZemVdwh-7RcFQmUxneEFmzarA=w1241-h911-no?authuser=0

I have another baggie (per kit) with screws, standoffs, and rubber feet, but I am still waiting for standoffs to arrive before those are done (although I did sort screws and feet today so they're two-thirds done). Thank fuck for my $15 jewelry scale, only took about 40 mins to package 1500 screws in packs of about 25 each.

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

8 hours ago, James Evens said:

After finally getting my hands on a Model M I am partly disappointed. Compared to Kailih Box Navy there isn't much tactility in the buckling springs.

So would swapping the springs increase tactility? 

No, not really, and it may introduce other problems. Box navy is absurdly tactile, even a model F can't compare.

EDIT: Adding onto this, part of what you're feeling is the inherent sharp tactility from clicky (especially clickbar) switches. The closest you could probably get in terms of feel is amber Alps, but those are quite rare and very expensive.

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

notfunny.jpg

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

KLcw5iek4IzTN0hiOAML8vti4L5oTV0x5n2EQZjuqIgwIrJz1bNpl2mBWhqySOUtaBIq7KDp6g7yTvh30RBgbspYSZyQCCvBWXe7smYXxgVOQ7U3is7q__1zsGif1qg_oz30-FjOk-aQxQB3u_FWQB4mIVj9tydkbMIuno7EcpvGNhMQq7Em5ERNlI1Q6ATRkUE0tusjqrJASah5WT_eqtCs8aHyzLjNZilMSf9a3uN1spOZupgFUh5NnebvwwpZ-_IJq0MBxdUy-cEM4QqQnoSngYJMnPwkYkKnmTKfqDQnxYpC4T8t5P1_2riYE707p40BSJ-Vw1ht-TOtP4sYF5jhMhiEZhcR8bchGWS6IkqRY97KUHkVtnFLTEM1kPrgyxlumL3sSzq1Mus7lUq2EYji8YJ-CCmFlfcJZmQ7fZUk_Bj2DnW2KaEhlZ_qBaWvIF3zpX7JBUCG9y8JCMrKapt0qziTYyncx9STicBk9umU1IztEuOwcslhvNvSdycwzl_4SIpQ2UacIXJ-Ko8l8LOu7kMynMNc8zLWEyKjUN1_l9BMbQVfEMCU2cN3B-AiJstsTpCcD9ux0GT00x_mN8OEqDKTU-e-M3Dhhd9mkxPsR9lCc0_rj4EWsSqd7a9fg6SiMWmR9g1EKNDVcHF11JEMokE9FqW152n-ln9ZAWRMmxWHfn4XEUq-PfVvRA=w1214-h911-no?authuser=0

Using the Sharp this evening. Still have to figure out software for the LCD (please help if you know arduino shit https://forums.adafruit.com/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=168845) but the keyboard part works great. Not super happy with the case modding, but considering I did it all with hand tools and can't fill gaps with epoxy, sand, and paint over it...it's alright.

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

any suggestions on a good budget mechanical keyboard? im looking to buy one but i dont know which one to get and dont have a whole lot of money to spend on it (under $100-ish)

2 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

any suggestions on a good budget mechanical keyboard? im looking to buy one but i dont know which one to get and dont have a whole lot of money to spend on it (under $100-ish)

corsair k63?

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

7 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

hexgears impulse

Got a Lite-On SK-0002-1U in today. Someone on Deskthority sent it to me for free (after all I asked for was if I could pay for one keycap, but anyway I'll take it lmao) and it was already in pretty good shape (in terms of switch feel and the complete lack of rust and case damage) so I just gave the keycaps a thorough scrub and the plate a light dusting and it's great now! I had to replace two switches: numpad enter because the slider was cracked, and right bracket because it was filled with syrup or some shit and was so sticky it took three seconds to go back up after being pressed.

Before (with case removed; it wasn't that dirty):

Spoiler

n_P59FQ7-WrPyGOYdWvX-TaKnJP9-RngVWzJmizoTJIoCI0ktjTETHYPCm7ZY-tp7vg89PKZDwYqoInfLOqKSrHqGnIWsmYj45sSDQhgQv6J1sKZ92bYbNBI2cYhJ1Srn2PgzDdKtkTfkqOTzjWW0qNHmIOwU9eu2LgUpToHYRdBq5gUUoVk501rZmN5-qc2XVn2s0iLpeOVwb3ZNNX1QVmESGcE91VshLIBfV00NEqdSxlPiAVp9wfRwd0VJL4oBWaCfZrv5skAvlQKQNtblUZY5Cxq5nGo5HTBR4iwC70cUPCPucxUfuua7HNy3DCFmf89AZiMbg_cPcnUjsVT5yqdAqiZ7GUzmE_cwse7mVu_pyx-TT-0kvYoXVqr9Qkc1qNg3oD-Jojcxs78ScEjSeV9xE2hWlmbZq28S0ZpxGBLFo-x_MPmkomNFv66yLioQylsG01VSDdwojEBUWWcVEXcYSNVxgOtSOqz1toCK9Vuu7rCUI8XdwWVe7lEyBdPBfiHTdp8kqG1Q3FKYDzzhBB19arudxj43abQQ1jRjuMLxZU9fO0fJbX2o52zYi3MnPJWnpPjV3XPn-yajx48uGbOQUD65aj9a07Ry0SUYYA5DP6nK7Ts46lAZgt_MPVeEAGKbrsg3-IrU5Ke4oOfy3g7ZQK05Q8rTN0q6goL1uls3-4_EeJE8H485bME2g=w1214-h911-no?authuser=0

After:

Spoiler

6d5IozIfPA7Cnojyj05KeiRzPJBtMUII06v6VgeiM3RCsmxau112Rc4JuVxmnkGkleGY3HZhvViljt2evfaX7cgboAub2AqEmP8n9oRsjCU4K7uH8-bf1xRoEfuH0lD1Ep0kY_4mQAgYuMS3CKPyFOsd2wrdg7BBTEeTHBK-PgOBf8xEazW1KEm-3Gf9SSJq9Oqk2azSALzCPZ5Md2hYtHJgbiAczVtrmAVpoqug3kOONvMU_VncSm8zwS-sXz9o5j-wIuSTaAFywiAMl-O3Mf1TvNDSye7UYkQJQB0drk_jnn-9FPrDXZtyjXWeDoxGrE75sTHvSRnlF3KS5X7u-2e7C1bJ8WdS8yYS6Zvn3NvJxizxEExWl-X8BCcm_e0CRleZz-pi1AzUbI7iZpHw4h5ZnWPC-pSHo8QLsyhUZCUEfuGBunxp8_KEwsdJrGIUXyAvwVYbnjLbGD8-f01r6ifgnUb5EK6xgk0bI4OijRjavjm_PNyJ8bGK0WhoE_hvQl2Xm9ifsUxnzGL0z2DOtxYye6NUSk3PVJgZYoLHebacg6n7PZgQxYhj68m190g5llqfYq_SLdkfW6bDqRjg6wptU3NQ8Wz6sGRww1-egGP73TfyQW_HecCej1hVezlLgd_91HbigImHPbEpoxQUZzSl0TW7P7y_mSvVOa_RArFDQmRUL6a1CluVgOHnHg=w1214-h911-no?authuser=0

Btw, no, this isn't yellowed. Silitek/Lite-On used very yellow-looking beige plastics for their cases. This is the original colour, and the lighting in my kitchen makes it look a lot more yellow lol.

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈